the end

Speaking Truthfully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: might wanna scan thru chap 2 first tho 

It felt as if time ran its course quicker when it's filled with love and bliss. All that they had was all that they ever needed and they were simply just content. They built something beautiful from the wreck that they once were and not a day went by that their admiration for each other was questioned. 

So it was amusing when they were put in the same spot where they almost started. They had just run out of snacks and the two volunteered to buy their stock from a nearby convenience store, taking a longer alternative route instead of a shortcut, just to spend more time with only each other. 

They were still a mile or two away when the storm hit, thunders roared through the air, making the ground seem as if it was vibrating and there it was, the rain. Sana took Tzuyu's hand and they ran, reaching the store absolutely drenched. They ordered a hot chocolate, a box of ramyuns and several packs of chips. They sat down on the chairs and plopped the items on an extra chair. 

"The rain doesn't actually bot-" Sana started, but as soon as she did, Tzuyu interrupted her. 

"The rain doesn't actually bother you, you actually don't mind getting soaked. You just didn't want me to get sick," Tzuyu smirked.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," Sana nodded in approval, she took one of Tzuyu's hand in hers and held it under the table, "look, you're shaking." 

"What kind of friend would you be to let me suffer?" Tzuyu recited.

To Sana, this moment wasn't anything extraordinary but to Tzuyu, it meant everything. It showed her how much five years can alter things, she was overwhelmed with sentimentality and was just so dazzled at how far she's come.  

"Are you secretly psychic?" Sana asked jokingly, her eyes wide. 

"Five years ago this exact same thing happened, I don't think you remember. We were both still trainees and you said the exact same things to me as you did just now," Tzuyu said, smiling at the memory. 

Sana snapped her head, "I remember now, right, yeah!" 

They locked eyes and said nothing for a while before Sana asked, "you want me to ask about that night, do you?" 

Tzuyu fluttered her eyes closed and smiled, blushing. Sometimes it felt as if they could truly read each other's minds, this was one of those times. 

"Promise me you won't freak out?" Tzuyu urged, to which Sana responded by taki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter