the prologue

Speaking Truthfully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana has always been the player, flirting was second nature to her. It never had any malice to it, not even a trace, all of her affection had been from either one of two things: necessity or the overwhelming amount of love she has in her heart. With the flirting, comes the excessive touching. Her touch too lingered of nothing but kindness.

Her extravagant ways of raining down her affection do get a bit much, and it takes a lot of getting used to, especially for the people so close to her, they end up swimming in a flood. In this case, all eight of the Twice members. 

Only a few have been emotionally affected by it, Chou Tzuyu is part of that particular minority. 

Tzuyu is relatively impassive towards most of anything that happens to her, especially if it comes from a place of desire. Though now she knew Sana better than to take her actions seriously, before knowing the older girl better, her affections never went unnoticed. 

From the many that have tried, only Sana had successfully broken through her walls. This wasn't a good thing, the realization that it was just Sana's character to be how she is, the realization that she wasn't anyone special to her. A realization that led to a period of anguish and sadness, with nobody to blame but her own stubborn heart. 

Nonetheless, hearts knew no boundaries. A heart will still want what it wants, even if that want was a beautiful girl wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter