the nine

Speaking Truthfully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew like an arrow, and sixteen girls were its target. Their once friendly gazes turned into fierce, competitive ones, this was their chance, this was what they're here for. With each exit came the mixed emotions. The anxiety that it might be you next, the relief that it wasn't you now, the sadness that another's dream was crushed and the joy that you had a chance to have yours. 

And then there were nine. 

Although all nine of the girls were ecstatic beyond words. Tzuyu had her smile plastered for another reason, an obvious one. They were inevitably going to be much closer now, and even with the hurt of longing from a distance, at least that distance was within arm's reach.

They were going to share a home together, that wasn't something miniscule for her, nor will it be anything small for them. 

The first night the nine moved in together was a restless one, none of them slept until the A.M's. Why would you dream some more if your dream just came true? Their adrenalines were still in its highest peak. However, they did end up sleeping, mostly because they wanted to see how compatible they were with their roommates. 

Two certain foreigners were awake, specifically, the only Taiwanese and the middle Japanese. Tzuyu was sitting by the balcony, a half empty hot tea between her clasp, a thick blanket embracing her from the front. For some strange reason, the stars were incredibly bright tonight, it was as if the Gods knew that today w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter