Doue...(Sana)

Like a Fool (For Twice) (Twice Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Why Did I Fall In Love With You?...

Sana POV

I slumped down on the bed after a steamy lovemaking session. I was panting really hard in exhaustion and so was my partner.

"You're amazing. You're the most amazing thing I ever had" he panted as he looked over to me. He grasped my hand as we lay on the bed side to side.

"I learned from the best" I smirked at him causing his face to fluster a bit.

"Hm? And who might that be?" He asked me with a confused face. I thought carefully about what I was gonna say before speaking.

"You, of course!" I smiled at him. He laughed at me and so did I. We lied on the bed together, with our bodies pressed together laughing till the sun came up and not even caring to get up.

So... this wasn't the first time we did it. We've done it many times already that I've lost count. But there was something special about this one that I can't really put into words. It somehow had more passion and love into it, our bodies were moving like never before and we even said things to each other that we've never spoken out before. That moment made me realize that he was important in my life, I wanted him, I needed him and he needed me too.

Not long after our 4th month together, he proposed to me. I knew it was really fast, but I've loved him for a really long time now, he was the most important thing in my life, he was my everything.

"Minatozaki Sana, will you marry me?" He asked me while kneeled in front of our friends. We spent the entire day doing all sorts of chores that weren't even fun. I repeatedly insisted that I wanted to go home several times but he refused. Little did I know that a surprise was in store for me.

"Yes! Of course I will marry you!" I said and let him slip the ring into my finger. It was official now, I will become his Mrs. Forever.

Author POV

It was ready, the guests, the venue, the food, the afterparty. All they had to do was say their vows and their perfect life together would be within grasp.

She was very lucky to have a rich fianceé like him. She didn't even have to worry about any of the expenses as he payed for everything, from the attire to the transportation. All she had to do was love him. Nothing more, nothing less.

He watched her walk down the hallway wearing the white gown that he payed so much for. His beautiful bride, all laid in white, smiling at him from the distance that was slowly being closed. Her blonde hair matched her white veil perfectly, making her look like an angel in his eyes. They were so close now, their perfect life was within their grasp.

But the thing is... not everything is perfect.

"Do you take Minatozaki Sana to be your lovely wedded wife? In sickness and in health? 'Til death do you part?" Asked the priest.

"I do" He responded.

"Minatozaki Sana..." the priest turned to the fragile girl in the white dress.

"Do you take Jung Jaehyun here to be your lovely wedded husband? In sickness and in health? 'Til death do you part?" He asked her.

His eyes were gentle but stern, as if to remind her of what she was getting into.

She was well aware of the responsibility in her hands right now, she knew it from the day she agreed to marry him. But something bothered her, something bothered her to the point where she felt like she wanted to run away from everything and lock herself in her warm bedroom. She saw something the moment she looked into his eyes, she saw something else.

It was enough to scare her back into reality. It was enough make her realize what she was denying for the longest time. Its not that she hated it, she was scared to admit it.

She ran away. She ran from the altar to the end of the church with her husband-to-be folowing closely behind leaving a thousand shocked faces spread across the hallway. She was lucky that it started to rain outside, providing her escape from her worried fianceé and masking the tears falling down her face.

She collapsed a few yards later, no longer taking the stress and fatigue she was suffering. She lied on the ground at the tip of her consciousness muttering something before crossing the thin line between being awake and unconscious..

"Chingu-yah"

'No matter how much time had passed
I thought you'd always be here with me
But you've chose a different path...'

Sana POV

"Chingu-yah" I greeted through the phone.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Can... can we go out?" I humbly asked him.

It was silent for around 5 seconds before he answered, it felt like 5 hours.

"S-sure. Where do you wanna go?" He said. My eyes brightened up at his question and I couldn't help but smirk a little. I'm so glad he accepted my invitation.

"I heard there was a new movie showing. Wanna check it out?" I asked him.

"Sure, i'll pick you up"

"Ok, see ya!" I giddily hung up the phone, excited to see my Chingu today. I turned the whole house upside down looking for something decent to wear and it took my 2 hours to finally find one, dammit Sana and your shopping habbit. I don't know why I was so concerned with finding the right clothes when Chingu-yah was fine with whatever I wore. In fact he would always looked stunned no matter what outifit I wore. Why is it now that-

*DING*

The doorbell rang as I was going through my thoughts, snapping me back into reality. I rushed to the mirror to check if my hair was ok, finger combing it in the process when I heard the doorbell ring again.

*DING*

"Coming!" I shouted and combed the last strand of hair back in place. I ran to the door to open it and saw him standing there looking as handsome as ever. He was wearing a dark blue polo shirt with the sleeves folded up to just below his elbows. Beige pants and black sandals. He had his hair down and he was wearing glasses, which is not very often. He was simply flawless.

"Did you hear me?" He said. I shook my head in confusion.

"I said come on" he said and grabbed my hand. He pulled me towards the car as I tried my best not to trip on the heels I was wearing. God, why did I have to wear heels? I feel overdressed, Chingu-yah didn't even dress up that much.

As we were riding in the car, my hand was very near the stick shift as his car was just small but very cozy. Whenever he would reach for the stick shift, his hand would almost cover mine. I tried my best not to flinch each time hand came in contact with mine and felt his soft fingers grazing the top of my hand.

"Sana, you ok?" He asked me. I tried my best to look fine and looked over to him.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine" , I stuttered. Luckily, he didnt seem to mind.

We reached the mall and bought our tickets to the movie we were going to watch. It was a horror movie but luckily I don't get scared easily and so does my Chingu. We were inside the theatre sitting beside each other, trying to play a game of 'don't get jumpscared' which I'm pretty good at so I know I'm going to win this one.

Unfortunately, I lost at every single jumpscare that came out. The jumpscares were really loud and the movie was about a clown, which I'm afraid of. I screamed and jumped in my seat everytime I saw that damn clown. I didn't even realize that I was already clinging to him very hard until the movie calmed down, I realized I was clinging really hard to his arm. I turned my head to look at him, he was blushing really hard and I think I was doing the same.

I let go and shifted in my seat due to awkwardness, I wanted to say something to break the awkward silence but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Oh what do you know, the movie's done. Wanna get something to eat?" He said awkwardly. I nodded my head in response not only because I was starving, but I was thankful he said something to break such awkward moment,

We went to a beef restaurant and ordered our meals for the night. I didn't order much food since I'm not really a food person, but boy did he order a lot. I sat on the table across him, staring as he gobbled down all of his beef. It's weird that I found him cute even though he was eating like a pig, I laughed when he looked at me with a confused face with sauce on the side of his mouth.

"What?" he said to me with wide eyes, they looked like those of a puppy. I laughed at the sight of his cuteness.

"What?!" he asked me again, ever clueless about the mess across his face.

"You must be really hungry" I laughed at him. He realized the mess across his face and immidiately wiped it off in a very awkward but cute fashion. My Chingu-yah was flawless at whatever he did.

He drove me home to my place after we ate. We stopped at the front door of my house after we got out of the car.

"Thank you, Chingu-yah. I had a great time, I definitely owe you one." I smiled at him.

"It's alright. I had a great time too. You don't owe me anything." he said. I wanted to kiss him right there, but I didn't have the courage too. I guess I still felt guilty over the way I treated him before. But he acts as if nothing ever happened, I was guilty but happy at the same time.

And that's exactly how we spent our next coming days together. We went to more movies, amusement parks and he even took me to an SMTOWN concert once, that's how we spent our christmas together. I planned to confess my feelings to him after the concert.

After the concert ended, we went to the snack bar to buy some take out on the way home. I planned to make my move there and now.

"Man, they really have to tone down the spiciness on these shawarmas, my tongue is burning whoo" he said as he fanned his burning mouth with his hand.

"Chingu-yah" I said to him.

"Hm?" He looked at me despite suffering 1st degree mouth burns.

"I have something to tell you" I told him. He tried his best to pay attention to me even though I knew he wanted to get a drink so bad. 

"I-I..." nothing came out of my mouth when I tried to speak. My heart was racing too fast as I tried to find the words to say to him.

"I..." I was cut off when I heard a voice calling for my Chingu.

"JAE!" A black haired woman called from across the hallway.

"Irene!" Chingu-yah called to her. She ran towards him and jumped into his arms before giving him a kiss on his cheeck. I felt terrible, I wish I was in her place right now.

"Omg! What are you doing here?" Chingu asked her looking like he's opened his first gift on christmas day.

"I saw the concert, duh. Why else would I be here?" She said and placed her arm around his back. Just who is this woman, and who is she to steal all of chingu-yah's attention in just a matter of seconds. I think I should remind her that I was here first.

"Ehem..." I cleared my throat causing the two of them to notice me.

"Oh yeah, Irene this is Sana" chingu-yah said.

"Hiii..." the raven haired woman waved at me giddily.

"Sana this is Irene." He said.

"Yea I've heard. So what brings you here, Irene?" I asked her.

"I wanted to see the concert with my jagiya here but then I heard he was going with someone else. So I went by myself instead, I didn't know we were going on the same day" she said.

What did she just call him? 'Jagiya'?!

"J-jagiya?" I asked with a confused face.

"Oh you haven't heard?" She said. I looked at both of them like I've been missing out on something important.

"We've been dating for 2 months now" Chingu-yah said.

'Why couldn't I tell you my feelings?
My feelings grew every day and night
The overflowing words...although I know...
They won't reach you now...'

It was never my intention. It was never my intention to hurt him. I loved him too, but I didn't know how to tell him. I'm so stupid, why didn't I say anything else? I should've just told him I loved him too. I was such a fool for letting my chance go.

Flashback...

I was stuck in school catching up on assignments I missed out on. Everyone had gone home, I wish someone had stayed behind. Like Chingu-yah or Mark my boyfriend. Well, more like "supposed" boyfriend. I don't really love Mark, I only date him mostly because of peer pressure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter