Popsicle (Tzuyu ft. Felix)

Like a Fool (For Twice) (Twice Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"CHEERS" I say as I raised my glass into the air. It was summer finally and I made it out of the 10th grade thankfully. I never really had problems with my academics since I was born smart and my parents are basically geniuses. I went through Grade 10 like a breeze and now it was time to celebrate.

"EVERYONE! DRINKS' ON ME!" I yelled as my friends cheered along with me. Did I say I never had any problems with grades? Well neither did I with money. My dad is a very successful medical doctor while my mom is a nurse, not his nurse though but they do work in the same hospital: our hospital. I live in a family of doctors wherein every generation is trained and raised to become one in order to maintain our family business that my great grandad started many years ago. I pretty much excelled in every subject in school, most especially Science since it runs it my blood. To be honest the only thing that I'm really excited for when I become a doctor is all the hot nurses I will be working with. I mean just imagine walking into my office and having these nurses assist me in my operations, it will be AWESOME. But save that for the future, for now it's party time!

I finished my 5th glass of martini and grabbed another bottle to refill my glass. Everyone was having a good time, the music was blasting, people dancing, going crazy, lights flashing everywhere. It was paradise and I have my parents to thank for going on vacation for 2 weeks which means I have this house all to myself!

"Hey y/n nice party, congratulations on acing your exams by the way" my friend Joshua says as he comes over to me.

"Thanks! Cheers!" I say and clank my glass onto his before downing my apple martini glass. I could feel the tipsiness hitting me with every sip I took but I wasn't planning to stop anytime soon. I walked through the crowd, greeting and rubbing shoulders with everyone along the way when suddenly I hear a voice from behind me.

"Hey" I hear a female voice say. I turn around and... boy was this a sight to see. Was this finally going to be my jackpot of the night? I stared at the 5 inch black heels in front of me that was followed by a pair of creamy white legs. Oh boy, it was only the legs and I was already getting I travelled further up her body to find a short red dress tightly hugging a petite figure. She had a perfect S-line and I couldn't help but swoon at the sight. My eyes went higher to the precious mounds, the oh so precious mountains of love and boy she had good ones. I could see her cleavage as well. I finally lifted my eyes to look at her face and..... I was NOT expecting this. I can't believe I didn't recognize her immediately, I'm not even that drunk yet.

"Well are you just gonna stand there and not say anything?" Nayoung, my ex stood there in her red dress.

"Hey... I guess. I don't really have much to say..." I said slowly feeling awkward at the moment.

"That's funny. You ARE known to be a man of many words. Is that why so many girls fall into your trap everytime?" Nayoung says and steps closer to me. How is she casually bringing this up right now?

"The only trap in this house right now is yours and I think you should shut it right now" I replied. Me and Nayoung aren't really in good terms after she caught me being friendly with another girl. Well, maybe I was being more than a little friendly, if making out with someone was more than just a friendly gesture. But in my defense I didn't really like Nayoung that much anymore since she was a hindrance to my future. I mean she wanted me to take a silly arts course with her in college instead of taking medicine. Arts ain't gonna make me rich is it?

"Aww still sour that I beat you in the national achievement test?" she sassed. I grimaced at the fact that she was right. She did beat me in the nationals, Nayoung was the only one who could compete with me when it came to academics. I don't like people who are better than me.

"It's a shame. I could've helped you, instead" Nayoung feigned sympathy.

"I don't need your help" I say and turned the other direction and got lost in the crowd. I headed towards the fridge and grabbed a giant beer bottle popping the cap and taking a large gulp. I made my way to the crowd again hoping it would distract me from my thoughts. I partied with the crowd as hard as I can letting the music drown me as I drank from my bottle. My vision was getting blurry now as I danced with the people in the middle of the room. Even the music started sounding a little blurry, it was all a blur. I couldn't see much anymore other than circles of light and blurry faces everywhere. I decided to go out for a bit to take some fresh air.

I carried myself outside making sure not to fall over at the same time since this was my house after all. It felt like a long journey, blurry music mixed with muffled voices greeting me along the way but I just ignored them as I was too drunk to answer. I finally arrived at the door, propping myself on the handle to keep myself up. I'm fine, I just need some fresh air as all. I twisted the doorknob and stepped outside, being greeted by cold air. I closed the door behind me sealing the sound of the music and people going wild inside. I shook my head rapidly to get rid of some of my drowsiness before I walked along the stone walkway on my grassy yard. I stopped just outside the gate. The evening breeze made me feel a little better but I was still tipsy as hell. I surveyed the neighborhood around me, it was quiet but everyone still had their lights on. Late night snack perhaps? At least I know I won't be bothering any sleep tonight. I took the last sip of my beer before discarding it on the ground.

I turned around to head back inside the house when I suddenly saw this figure standing across the street. I couldn't make it our but it looked like a girl. A tall girl to be exact. I could only make out her silhouette. She was slim and had long arms and legs. I couldn't see her face but her hair was a little messed up. She took a step towards me when I suddenly felt a wave or drowsiness hit me. My head was spinning as I tried to get a good look on her face, it was too dark to see. I got dizzier and dizzier the closer she got to me and just before she stepped into the light, I out.

The Next Day...

"y'n!" I heard someone call my name.

"y/n!" I heard it again. It sounded like it was coming from the outside.

"y/n!" it was getting closer. Omg, is it the girl I saw last night. Did she kidnap me or something, I can't move.

"Y/N!" I felt a pillow hitting the back of my head causing me to open my eyes and wince from the pain.

"It's the middle of the day and you're still sleeping?! Well I shouldn't be surprised considering we found you passed out in front of the house last night!"

"Hi, mom" I replied with an embarrassed smile on my face.

"Don't 'Hi, mom' me, go downstairs. It's time for lunch, you missed breakfast already." Mom said before storming off. I reached to grab my phone to look at the time: 12:30. I threw myself back into the bed and groaned. What the hell just happened last night? Who was that girl I saw? How did I get inside? Why am I only in my underwear?

I forced myself to get up and headed for my closet. I grabbed a fresh t-shirt but then I realized that I stink and my breath reeked of alcohol so I headed towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. The warm water eased my aching head and helped me awaken more. I brushed my teeth to get rid of my stinky breath before changing my clothes. I headed downstairs to see my mom and dad eating lunch in the dining table.

"I thought you guys weren't supposed to be back for 2 weeks?" I asked them as I took my seat on the table.

"Well we had to come home early since the weather wasn't so good in Tokyo and looks like it was right that we did" Dad said as he ate his meal.

"You were passed out OUTSIDE the house last night and when we brought you in the house was a mess plus most of your clothes were gone" well that explains why I was half , people must've snuck in my room again last night.

"Bet you thought you could get away this time, huh?" Mom said as she sipped her coffee. I was too embarrassed to say anything so I just continued to dig through my chicken. It was awkwardly silent, I mean my parents aren't really that talkative, except when they were giving me lectures.

"So where are we going for this vacation?" I asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"Well our vacation didn't go well, I don't know what makes you think we'll take you on another one" dad said.

"What?" I was taken aback by their response.

"Actually you know what? We are planning to go to Hong Kong next month" Mom said. Finally, some action.

"Really?! Oh my god mom why didn't you tell me earlier? I haven't prepared yet. Oh my I'm gonna have to go shopping every week. I need to buy two new pairs of shorts, new goggles, sunblock and oh my god... I can't forget a new waveboard-" I went.

"But you're not coming" I was cut off by Mom.

"what?"

"Well we never said you would be coming with us" Dad said. Is he serious?

"Dad you're joking right? Look, if this is because I got wasted again last night then I'm sorry. No need to play cruel jokes on me" I said cockily.

"This is not a joke. You've been very naughty lately so me and your dad decided to teach you a lesson" Mom said. Oh man, no vacation? This so much. This is the first time my parents are not taking me on vacation with them. Ughh... what am I supposed to do now?

"Oh come on Mom. I said I was sorry.... really I am. I promise I'll change from now on. No more parties in the house." I pleaded with my best apologetic voice I can produce.

"You said that the last 3 times you trashed the house, y/n" Dad nonchalantly said. He wasn't buying it. Welp, I hope they don't mind me doing it again.

"I'll do anything. Just please take me with you. I'll be bored the entire summer" I pleaded. My parents looked at each other for a while as if mentally talking to each other before looking back at me with a look like they were going to give me a punishment.

"Anything?" Mom asked. I gulped at the way she looked at me, she looked like she had something planned out already. I thought carefully before answering.

"Yes" I responded. My mom whispered something to my dad which he agreed on. What kind of punishment do they have in store for me.

"Ok, so you want to go on vacation? Well you're gonna have to pay for all the damages you caused in the house and for the time we spent cleaning up last night." Mom said.

"How am I gonna do that? I don't have any money right now" I replied. I blew it all on the party.

"You're gonna have to get a job" Dad said. D-did I just hear that right? A JOB?

"I'm sorry what?..." I shook my head as I tried to comprehend what my father told me.

"You heard me, y/n. If you want a vacation, you're gonna have to earn it and you can do that by getting a summer job" Dad said. B-but, I don't want a job. I'm only 17 dammit. How am I supposed to get a job that's not related to my field of expertise?

"But how am I supposed to find a job? I'm only 17" I complained.

"Ask around. Why don't you ask your cousin, I heard he's got a small business going on. Looks like he's already earning money for himself" Mom replied. Felix? No, not Felix. Last time I talked to him was last year, I borrowed 500 won and never gave it back since. How am I supposed to talk to him now?

"Mom, Dad please. You don't have to make me get a job for me to learn. I can learn by myself, I can push myself to avoid partying and drinking and all that you know I mean I get good grades anyway and I promise to clean the house from now on. Just don't make me get a job please, I don't wanna have to talk to Felix!" I begged for the last time. But my parents held their stand.

"You wanna go on vacation? Get a job. End of story."

3 Days Later...

I walked back and forth my living room, not being able to relax. My parents were out and I was alone at home. I had my phone in my hand and I have been debating whether I should call Felix or not. Our last meeting didn't really go well. I blew all my money on a party that I had and I forgot that it was me and Nayoung’s 2nd anniversary and I forgot to buy her a gift. I knew what she wanted but I had no money left. I went to Felix and begged to borrow 500 yen from him, promising to return in immediately. But of course, being me, I never did. Whenever I finally had money to pay him back I always end up forgetting and blowing it on something else. Now was the time that I really needed him, but what the hell was I supposed to say? ‘Hey Felix, I know I haven’t returned your money and also I haven’t spoken to you for over a year. Can I have a job?’ Yeah like hell will I do that. No longer having any other option, I browsed through my contacts and looked for Felix’s number. I took a deep breath before pressing the call button.

‘Ring, Ring…’ Nothing.

‘Ring, Ring…’ Still nothing.

‘Ring, Ring…’ He still wasn’t picking up. I was getting nervous and irritated at the same time.

‘Ring, Ring…’ , what am I supposed to do?

‘Ring, Ring…’ That’s it. He hates me, he still hasn’t forgotten about the money thing and now he hates me because I never returned his money and because I ha-

“Hello…” I heard a husky voice answer. It was Felix. I was speechless, I didn’t know what to say.

“Hello?” Felix repeated. I stayed quiet, I was nervous as hell. Ah, what do I say, what do I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter