Sweater (Tzuyu)

Like a Fool (For Twice) (Twice Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu x Female OC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Soyoung is a member of JYP's newest girl group, Lady Luck. The group has been active for 2 years and has released 2 EP's and one studio album. But despite finding success, the group struggles with being under TWICE's shadow. Most of the fans see them as TWICE Jr. And, as the leader of the group, it is Soyoung's job to pull the group out of their current situation.

Soyoung POV

I collapse on the ground after the intense dance practice we just had. We are currently practicing for a special performance at KCON with TWICE sharing the stage. TWICE has always been there for us, they helped us during debut and our image wouldn't have been recognized if it weren't for their help. I owe them everything, but to be honest i think this whole "TWICE and Lady Luck" thing needs to take a turn for the better. Fans have always been treating us as TWICE's little sisters and don't recognize us for our own talents, we worked hard to debut only to still be stuck under TWICE's shadow even after two years. I love my unnies and all but, i think its time to let our group grow by itself.

I lay on the ground, staring at the ceiling as I go through my thoughts. My body being soaked in sweat that has made my "Tzuyu" sweater all wet and sticky now. I bought this sweater before I became a trainee as I am a very big fan of TWICE. It's a black, long sleeved sweater with TWICE's logo in front and "Tzuyu" with "99" written on the back in white letters. I actually wanted to buy a Nayeon sweater but it ran out so I went for my 2nd bias XD.

I struggled to get up from the ground and reached over to my bag to grab a water jug. I drink as much water as I can when i suddenly hear someone yell from the other side.

"Oh my god!" Jihyo unnie yelled from the other side of the room causing me to nearly drown from the water.

"Soyoung-ah, come here!" She says and I walk over to her and her groupmates.

"Tzuyu-ah, come here!" Jihyo says and Tzuyu comes over to us. God, my unnie is so beautiful. She's so graceful when she walks and the way her big, doughy eyes perked up responding to Jihyo's call. I only wished I was a guy so I can date her. Did I mention she looks like Yoda too? Only the cutest Yoda ever!

Suddenly, Jihyo turns me around to face the other side interrupting my thoughts. She does the same to Tzuyu and the other girls stared in surprise.

"THEY'RE WEARING SWEATERS WITH EACH OTHERS NAMES ON THEM!" Momo unnie yelled accross the whole practice room causing everyone to turn their heads. I turn my head around to see that she is wearing a white sweater with my name and "01" written on the back. Yes, after 2 years JYP has finally released our group's merchandise and I am so shocked that Tzuyu has one.

"Oh my god, are you two dating?" Mina unnie asked.

"Oh my god unnie, you are so lucky" my groupmate, Sunny, asks. The whole group is surrounding us now.

"No we're not, we still have dating ban remember? We could get into trouble with the boss" I say to them.

"Aww, where'd you get that sweater then?" Jihyo unnie asks.

"I've had it even before I came here. As you know, I love TWICE" I say to her, unable to control my inner fangirl even if we've known each other for more than 2 years.

"Omo you're so sweet!" Chaeyoung unnie says. "You must really appreciate our little dongsaeng here to be returning the favor,Tzuyu-ah" Dahyun unnie says.

"I just borrowed this from a friend" Tzuyu says, unknowingly breaking my heart in the process. Why does this Yoda have to be so savage all the time TT.

"Awww, well rest up girls. We still have one more round before we wrap up" Jihyo unnie says. Everyone returns to their spots and I decide to talk to Tzuyu unnie a little more.

"Did you really just borrow that?" I ask her. Her already big eyes grow even bigger at my question. "Yeah" she replies. "From who?" I ask her.

"From Nayeon unnie" she says. Then she leans in and tells me to keep quiet.

"Between you and me, she actually likes you a lot" she whispers. OMG is that true? Nayeon, my bias, likes me!

"At least she was thoughtful enough to get a Soyoung sweater" I . Hah she's not the only savage around here.

I see Tzuyu fluster before Momo calls to start practicing again.

Tzuyu POV

OMG, Soyoung-ah is wearing my sweater! This is a dream come true! I've fallen for Soyoung-ah ever since she first came to JYP. She's just so cute and nice and her dedication to her dream makes her hot as well! Sadly, i'm a girl and Soyoung-ah will never like me the same way. I'm like TT

"Oh my god, are you two dating?" Mina unnie asks and I blush. I wish we were though.

"No we're not, we still have dating ban remember?" Soyoung breaks my heart with her statement. Fine Soyoung-ah you want to be savage? Maybe you forgot I am the queen of savagery

"I just borrowed this from a friend" I say after Dahyun unnie assumes the sweater im wearing is mine. It is actually. I see Soyoung's expression change and I mentally high five myself. Well done savage Tzuyu!

Everyone returns to their spots but Soyoung approaches me again.

"Did you really just borrow that?" she asks me. "Yeah" i responded. "From who?" She asks, dang she's good.

"Nayeon unnie" I replied. I lean closer to her and whisper in her ear. 

"Between you and me, she actually likes you a lot"  I lie to her and I see her eyes widen up. I mentally grin from how good I am at this.

"At least she was thoughtful enough to get a Soyoung sweater" she teases me. Damn girl! No one's ever countered Yoda before. It's kind of hot. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter