Chapter 6 : Another Secret

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taeyeon left the room, Tiffany cried her emotion out silently. The mother tried her best to cry in inaudible voice, anticipating that the baby wouldn’t feel disturbed in her sleep. The woman cried until her eyes looked so puffy and swollen. She remembered her memories with the midget. The happy times, sad times, even their fights. Tiffany clearly remembered all the things between her and Taeyeon.


“It’s hard for me Taetae to let you go, I will be lying if I will try my best to forget you, to move on from you, to continue my life properly…it’s hardest thing to do Kim Taeyeon” stated Tiffany to the quiet room.


At the end Tiffany fell asleep because of the huge exhaustion from crying. The woman repeatedly shifted her body here and there. The body felt tired and the mind couldn’t stay peace. Even in her sleep she got a nightmare, Taeyeon left her and married to the cardiologist. The midget and the doctor have happy life together with Kim Yeri, the baby. In her dream, Tiffany was left alone in miserable life. Yeri hated her because she decided to disown her as daughter. Taeyeon and Irene spent their times happily, they shared laugh, teases, and other sweet actions. The things that Tiffany dreamt to be done with her beloved midget. Without her realized, Tiffany cried on her sleep.


The crying baby woke the sleeping mother instantly.

The mother felt dizzy on the head and uncomfortable sensation all over her body. Tiffany tried her best to get up from the bed and walked to Yeri’s bed. 
“Hsuush.. don’t cry honey, mommy is here” soothed Tiffany calmly.
The mother took her baby in soft manner, she put the baby in her arm and brought her to the king-sized bed. To stop the cry, the mother feed her baby. In the middle of the process, the growling stomach can be heard.
“Ah.. right, I have to take my dinner, it’s for Yeri” stated Tiffany weakly.
The mother put the sleeping Yeri on her bed. She dialed the room service and ordered some healthy foods. The hotel gave a bowl of bibimbap as the bonus. Tiffany stared at the bowl in sad expression. She clearly remembered that Bibimbap is her ex’s favorite food.
“Please bring the bibimbap out from my sight, and you can take the dirty plates 30 minutes later” stated Tiffany flat.
“Yes Madam. I hope you enjoy the dinner” replied the waiter politely.
Tiffany ate her dinner in silent.
Once she finished her dinner, Tiffany decided to enjoy the night view of Seoul from the balcony. 
“Ah Seoul, it’s been a while. Nothing much has changed. The busy city and glamorous views” stated Tiffany lightly.
The sky was clear and the stars shone brightly. Tiffany stayed silent for a moment, her memories flew to the time when she spent the night stargazing together with Taeyeon.
“What are you doing right now, Taetae? Do you stargazing with your Irene too?” stated Tiffany sadly.
For the rest of the night, Tiffany decided to remember all her memories with Taeyeon, the woman sometimes shed her tears on her cheeks.
“Tomorrow I will go back to my place, I’ll leave you officially. I hope you live your life in a good way, Taetae..” stated Tiffany before she headed to the bedroom and rested her body on the soft warm bed with cold heart.


THE NEXT DAY.


The alarm from Irene’s phone woke the midget up. She felt better after deep sleep. The lover’s arms warmly encircled her waist, the cardiologist still sleep peacefully. Taeyeon carefully got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. The petite lover had her shower on, the cold water streamed down on her body, she tried to compose herself, the day has come. Today, she will return Tiffany to her dad. Yeri’s fate also determined today, will the baby followed her mother or Taeyeon will raise her together with Irene.
After she finished her shower, Taeyeon took a clean kimono and wore it. She stepped out from the bathroom, she saw her lover leaned on the bedpost.
“Morning Baechu..” greeted Taeyeon warmly.
“Oh..morning dear, feels better?” asked the lover in husky voice.
“Yeah, thanks for last night” replied the midget.
“Why don’t you take your shower, Baechu?” suggested the lover.
“Ok, it’s good idea” replied The cardiologist shortly.
Irene headed to the bathroom. The dropping water sounds could be heard from the bathroom. Taeyeon got herself ready, she decided to wear casual but neat outfit.
“Ok, I’m ready to face everything today, God please bless me” stated Taeyeon in front of the mirror.


After Taeyeon finished her dressing, she headed to the sofa and checked her phone. She dialed a particular number, Cho Jun Gi’s.


Hello uncle Cho- TY.
Oh, Taeyeon.. hello.. how are you? Long time no see- CJ.
I’m fine uncle, how are you?- TY.
I’m good. Are you in Korea right now? the number looked so local –CJ.
Yeah, I arrived here yesterday- TY.
Is there any business here?- CJ.
Well to tell you the truth, I come to Korea because of private matter not business one- TY.
Oh I see, where are you all this time? I heard from Jung that you start new business somewhere far- CJ.
Yeah, I run my business in Raja Ampat Island together with my friends- TY.
Raja Ampat?- CJ.
Yeah, Indonesia..west papua- TY.
Wow it’s far from here though, it seems you really run away from here,eh?- CJ.
Yeah uncle. I want to start a new life in a new place.. and I will be married woman in short time- TY.
W-What? Really? When? You are something, Tae. You come to Korea without notice and tell me that you’ll be married in short time..who is the lucky person,eh? A man or woman?- CJ.
Haha, sorry uncle. I’ll tell you the details later. I bring my wife soon to be too. By the way, are you still communicating with Tiffany’s dad?- TY.
Okay, Yes. Why?- CJ.
No, I just want to inform you that I’ll go to his place to send his daughter back. All this time Tiffany was with me- TY.
Don’t you guys divorced? Or Do you two reconcile?- CJ.
No, we’re not reconciling uncle. Many things happened- TY.
You have to tell the details, you punk- CJ.
Sure uncle, sure- TY.
By the way what time will you be at Junsu’s house?-CJ.
Maybe around lunch time, why?- TY.
Where are you now?- CJ.
Shilla Hotel, why uncle?-TY.
Let’s have breakfast together. I’ll come to the hotel- CJ.
W-what happen, uncle?- TY.
No, nothing..I just want to have some talks with you- CJ.
Ok uncle Cho. We will be waiting in the hotel’s restaurant at 9 AM-TY.
Sure, bye Tae I have to go to take my shower first- CJ.


Cho Jun Gi walked to his bathroom. after he dressed himself in neat outfit the uncle headed down to the parking area and started his car engine. The red Mercedez speed moderately on the Seoul’s busy road.
Once the car arrived at Silla Hotel, Cho Jun Gi ask the valet boy to park his car and headed inside the hotel’s restaurant. He saw his wristwatch, it showed 8.55 AM. The uncle headed to the restaurant, the restaurant looked so quiet and elegant with the design of Victorian era.


“Hello Kim Taeyeon” greeted Jun Gi delighted.
“Oh Uncle..Hello..” re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter