Chapter 12 : Other Revelations

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica walked inside the house first, leaving Taeyeon who parked the car in the garage. The owner of the house went to the bathroom straightforwardly. The Jung’s heiress took her warm shower first to relax her tired body. She was smiling unstoppably, the cause was simple: Kim Taeyeon’s presence.
The warm waters which streamed down on her slender body added the comfort sensation, she felt her burden was lifted from her body. Jessica quickly finished her shower, once she dried her body with the clean towel she wore the white bathrobe and headed out from the bathroom. Her expression looked so bright and secretly smiling.
“Oh you’re here Taengoo. Wash yourself first, I’ll cook us dinner” stated Jessica calmly.
Taeyeon who felt exhaustion all over her body stood from the soft sofa and headed to the bathroom silently. Her feet clearly remembered the bathroom’s location. The midget filled the Jacuzzi first once the Jacuzzi was full, she started to put off her clothes. Once she’s fully the petite woman headed inside the Jacuzzi and cleaned her body with the prepared toiletries. The soap smelled like fresh lemon, the smell was totally familiar to her, it was Jessica’s favorite. Taeyeon decided to empty her mind and enjoyed the warm bath. She closed her eyes and leaned her back on the tip of Jacuzzi. The recent events really exhausted her much both physically and psychologically. All she wants to do is resting her body on the soft warm bed, forgetting all the mess around her and woke up in good and fresh condition.
The growling sound made Taeyeon realized that her stomach was empty. Last time she ate when she had lunch meeting with the Hwang. Taeyeon quickened her steps and took the clean bathrobe.

 
So, the baby blue bathrobe is still hanging neatly here. Why did you do this sica?- TY.


Taeyeon decided to wear the bathrobe and left her dirty clothes in the basket. Once she stepped out from the bathroom, Taeyeon’s nose smelt the tasty foods.
“You’ve finished Taengoo? Let’s eat our dinner. I’ve cooked us Kimchi fried rice, hope you like it” stated Jessica warmly.
Taeyeon headed to the dining table’s direction, the place where her ex happily waited for her to join. There are plates of main course and side dishes and 2 glasses of orange juice. A bottle of red wine also could be seen on the table. Taeyeon sat in front of Jessica’s. The midget took spoonful fried rice and ate it in silent.


Her cooking ability increased a lot, ah maybe she tried her best to be good wife for Tyler –TY.


Taeyeon seemed enjoy the meal, Jessica secretly stole glances at the eating woman.


Glad if you like it, Taengoo. I’ve waited this kind of chance to come. I tried my best to increase my cooking skill just for you- JS.


Once Taeyeon finished her meal, she sipped the prepared fresh orange juice. She drank it until the glass looked empty.
“Thanks for the food, sica-yah” stated Taeyeon.
“How was it?” asked Jessica nervously.
“The taste is good, it seems your cooking ability is increasing significantly” replied Taeyeon.
“Thanks Tae, I try my best though” said Jessica shyly.
“That’s good. Tyler ssi will be happy once he knew that you’re good at cooking. You will be a good wife for him, sica” praised Taeyeon sincerely.
“Why do you bring Tyler all of sudden?” asked Jessica in almost high tone.
“Haha no, it’s because you will marry him in short time, sica. Am I wrong by saying that?” asked Taeyeon confused.
“Yes you are wrong” snapped Jessica in angry tone.
“Why?” asked Taeyeon confused.
“Because.. because I did that for you, Taengoo” stuttered Jessica emotionally.
“Me? Why me?” asked Taeyeon in puzzled expression.
“Are you a pabo, Taengoo? I tried my best to make a good food for you after long trials. To tell you the truth I was waiting for this chance to come. I pray to god every night before I go to bed to grant my wish to meet you, Taengoo” answered Jessica.
Taeyeon remained silent, she’s perfectly understood that the confrontation with emotional ice princess is a bad thing to do, the midget chose the best option: stayed silent and let Jessica finished her sentences.
“Finally the day has come. Did you know how was my feeling when the first time I saw you at Yunho’s party? I saw that woman encircled her hand intimately on yours, this heart felt hurt Taengoo yah. You looked so happy that time. When she told Yunho about the marriage thing my heart couldn’t stand it. It’s ing bleeding Taengoo, don’t you know that?” burst Jessica emo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter