Chapter 17 : The Question

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Uh..sica, can you help me to massage my back, I felt so sore.. maybe it’s because I slept too much today” stated Taeyeon nervously.
Jessica’s face changed into red. Her adrenaline worked faster. Her mind was messy, she felt shock after she heard Taeyeon’s plea.
No response from the Jung’s heiress.
“Sica?” asked Taeyeon again.
“U-Uh..O-Okay” stuttered Jessica nervously.
“Haha, calm down I won’t do something inappropriate, it’s purely massage on the back. I promise” assured Taeyeon.
Jessica’s face looked relieve yet disappointed.
The Jung’s heiress climbed out from her bed and took lotion for massage.
“Fix your position into comfortable one, Taengoo” commanded Jessica calmly.
The midget followed the instruction with no sound. Taeyeon was lying flat on her stomach. On the other hand Jessica tried her best to control her raging hormones. The Jung’s heiress wasn’t touched since her separation with the woman below her.


Uh..That wide milky white back, I miss to touch it- JS.


Jessica started to pour the lotion on the back. Taeyeon felt cold sensation, the midget got goose bump because of the touch. Jessica soft touch and lotion was deadly combination. The Jung’s heiress’ hidden weapon is deadly touch: the touch that made Taeyeon gave up everything. But this time the situation is different. Jessica is someone else’s. Taeyeon must know her position.


N-No, you have to control yourself Taeyeon, Don’t do something stupid- TY.


Jessica’s rubs changed from soft and slow into harder and heavier one. It gained moans from Taeyeon at the end. Jessica’s face and ears started to feel hot. She shook her head few times to keep her sanity on. Taeyeon’s exposed skin started to feel warmer than before. Done with the shoulder and upper parts Jessica went to the lower part, she massaged the waist and pelvic area skillfully. Without realized, Taeyeon made some movements as the response of the massage.
“Uh.. Yesssh.. that part sica-yah” whispered Taeyeon in pleasure.
Jessica smirked secretly. She continued her moves. Without Taeyeon knowing, her juice already streamed down on her inner tights. The liquid was mixed with her sweats. Behind Taeyeon, Jessica smiled victoriously. the ert expression clearly was displayed by her face.


SEE? YOU MAY DENY IT BUT YOUR BODY SHOWS THE OPPOSITE, TAENGOO- JS.


Jessica decided to ex-lover a bit. She pressed the inner tights part sensually. Taeyeon felt goosebump all of sudden.
“A-ah…” moaned Taeyeon unconsciously. A simple touch from the Jung’s heiress aroused Taeyeon.


NO KIM TAEYEON, YOU HAVE TO CONTROL YOURSELF, DON’T DO CARELESS DECISION- TY.


Jessica continued her massage on the midget’s body. She went to other sensitive spots of Taeyeon. She continued her tease.
“P-Please, don’t do that to me, sica” pleaded Taeyeon frustrated.
“What are you saying, Taengoo?” stated Jessica innocently. 
“Please massage me in normal way” pleaded Taeyeon helplessly.
“What if I rejected your request, dear ex?” dared Jessica naughtily. She caressed Taeyeon’s sensitive spots sensually.
“P-Please sica, not this time.. please remember that you have Tyler Kwon” responded Taeyeon weakly.
“TYLER, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT NAME AGAIN TAENGOO?” shouted Jessica all of sudden.
Taeyeon jolted from the bed.  The towel that covered her body left on the messy bed sheet. Taeyeon turned her head to her ex-lover’s direction. The midget could see anger on those eyes. As reflex Taeyeon took the towel and covered her body.
“I-I’m sorry, sica-yah…” stated Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter