Chapter 3 : The Request and The Promise

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taeyeon finished her work in the office, the petite director went to the hospital to see the new born baby and the mom. Once she parked her car, the petite woman headed to the top floor.  Once the elevator was opened, the security sent her smile and bowed down politely. The director smiled warmly.
“Thanks for the good work” praised the director.


Taeyeon walked to Tiffany’s room. Once the petite Kim opened the door slowly, she saw 2 persons were standing near the ex’s bed. The petite Kim decided to hide herself behind the door.
“No unnie, No oppa.. please tell dad I don’t want to go back to Seoul. I still remember the time he disowned me because I stand for Kim Taeyeon, that’s the time I cut all ties with the Hwang family” stated Tiffany emotionally.
“Listen me, Fany-ah.. our dad needs you to be his successor, he’s growing older day by day” stated the oppa calmly.
Tiffany remained silent.
“All you need to do is coming to him and beg him to spare your life” added Leo, the oppa.
“Why should I, Leo?” asked Tiffany coldly.
“The one who made mistake was Dad, not me. I just did the right thing” added Tiffany.
“The right thing? What are you seeing in that bastard woman, Stephanie?? Until you chose her over your dad, your own family” asked the noona. 
“Don’t you dare to insult my woman like that, unnie. She is much better than all of you..and for your information, I stood for her because it’s the right thing to do. I saved her life from those disgusting crocodiles, it’s my payback because I’ve hurt her so deep and she’s still helping me with her kind heart” replied Tiffany emotionally.
“Now please go back to dad and tell him that Stephanie denies the command. He already lost his daughter once he told her to step out her feet from that mansion because she defended Kim Taeyeon” stated Tiffany little bit calmer.
“Why are you behaving like this, Stephanie Hwang? I know that the midget was your wife previously, but didn’t you guys divorce now? what’s the point of defending her?” asked Michelle the older sister.
“Because of love unnie. When you love someone that deep you are willing to do everything for her happiness, you love your husband and follow him to Canada, leaving all the luxurious life dad offers to you..and you oppa, you love your work until you are willing to leave US and move to Philippines. The same thing also applies to me, Leo..Michelle. Your youngest sister here loves her ex so much. I am able to endure all of your insults, I am able to endure hard life.. but don’t you dare to insult my woman like that, don’t you dare to lay your fingers on her in the future, don’t you dare to disturb her happy life or I will do something that you’ve never imagined before” stated Tiffany in tears.
Leo and Michelle are speechless.
“If you love her, why did you divorce her, Stephanie?” snapped Michelle.
“It’s my biggest mistake. Because of my own ego I lost her. That’s why to pay all my mistakes on her, I will do everything for her, unnie.. please don’t disturb my life, don’t disturb Taeyeon’s life. I ran away to this far place to start a new life, I’m tired of being dad’s Barbie doll, I want to live my life on my own.. can you understand that, Oppa..Unnie?” pleaded Tiffany softly. Her tears were streaming down on her cheeks. 


Taeyeon felt pang in her heart. She decided to walk away from the room silently and headed to the nearest toilet. Once she entered the vacant toilet, the director locked the door. Instantly, the petite Kim cried her tears loudly. She sobbed so hard, her eyes were reds because of the tears.
“WHY DID YOU DO THAT, MIYOUNG-AH? WHY DID YOU HURT YOURSELF FOR ME? AAAAARRRGGGH” shouted Taeyeon emotionally. Fortunately the toilet on the top floor is sound-proofed, so none of other people heard the voice inside the toilet.
Taeyeon fell on her knees because of the cry. She felt breathless.
“Hhah..hhaah..hhahh” Taeyeon sounded so breathless.
Once she calmed her emotion, she washed her face with the cold water and dried her face with clean towel. Taeyeon’s nose looked so red, her eyes were swollen. The director put her glasses to hide her swollen eyes.
After she fixed her attire, the petite Kim headed out from the toilet. She walked to Tiffany’s room. Once she opened the door, she saw Tiffany’s back. The siblings already left the room. Taeyeon silently walked to Tiffany’s bed and took a chair. The midget at the end sat next to the ex’s bed.


“Hello Miyoung-ssi” greeted Taeyeon calmly, she tried her best to hide her hoarse voice.
“Oh.. Taetae” replied the mother excitedly.
She turned her body to face Taeyeon. Tiffany leaned her back on the bed post.
“W-What happened to your eyes, Taetae?” asked Tiffany in shocked tone.
“No nothing, I’m fine, It’s just lack of sleep” lied Taeyeon.
“Don’t lie to me, taetae.. I know it’s not because of lack of sleep. Tell me the truth” stated Tiffany after she put off Taeyeon’s glasse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter