Chapter 11 : The Deja Vu

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and the cardiologist walked slowly to the newly-wed couple.
“Hello Yunho oppa, congratulations on your marriage. I and Taeyeon wish you a happy life” stated Irene cheerfully.
“Thanks Irene-ah, I wish you the same too. I heard from our friends you will be married woman in few days, is that true?” asked the groom.
“Haha the news is fast though.. I bet this is Joy’s doing..Well yes oppa, but we will hold it in private ceremony. Maybe we will hold the celebration a week after in Maldives. Don’t worry I will send the invitation for Jungs Couple” replied Irene in good mood.
“Right Yunho ssi, you and your wife are invited” stated Taeyeon calmly.
The woman beside Tyler tried her best to hide her emotion. Sadness clearly could be seen on her eyes.
“Sure, I’ll be glad to come, right Jinri?” asked Yunho.
“Yeah, absolutely Dr.Bae and Taeyeon-ssi.. please enjoy the party.. ah.. please meet our cousin from America, Jessica and her fiancée Tyler Kwon” stated Jinri merrily.
Irene shook her hand in friendly manner and sent her beautiful smile to the couple.
“Hello Jessica and Tyler, nice to meet you” stated Irene in friendly tone.
“Hello Sic- I mean Jessica and Tyler ssi, nice to meet you” stated Taeyeon nervously.
“Hello Dr.Bae and Taeyeon ssi, nice to meet you too” replied Tyler. Jessica remained silent.
“Yeobo..are you okay?” asked Tyler.
“A-ah.. I’m alright. Please excuse me for a moment I want to use the toilet” stated Jessica.
“Oh okay, do you need my companion?” asked Tyler in oh so gentle manner.
“No need, you just enjoy the event” stated Jessica.
“Ah wait Jessica ssi.. let’s go there together” snapped Taeyeon.
“Baechu, I’ll go do my business in the toilet, you can enjoy the party here” stated Taeyeon calmly.
“Don’t be too long dear, haha” said the cardiologist.
Jessica walked to the toilet first, Taeyeon followed her behind. The midget closed the toilet door and locked the key. Jessica stood like a statue in front of the mirror, her expression was mixed. She saw Taeyeon’s face reflected on the mirror. The midget stood behind her.
“It’s been long time, sica-yah.. how are you?” asked Taeyeon calmly.
No answer from the other woman.
“You look skinnier than before. Are you living well after our separation?” asked Taeyeon still in the similar tone.
No answer from Jessica. She turned her body to face her ex. Jessica eyes looked teary in a second. She stared deeply at her ex’s eyes.
“Answer me, Jung Sooy-“ stated Taeyeon unfinished.
The midget's line was cut by lips that landed on hers. The taste felt so familiar : The warmth, the sensation, the flavor. Taeyeon felt her adrenaline was increased, the painful and happy sensation could be felt on her chest. The midget decided to close her eyes and let the other woman poured her emotion out.
Meanwhile Jessica on the other hand pulled the midget to her possession. She encircled her arms on the nape, the woman kissed the lips that she missed the most. The taste is the same. Jessica kissed her ex roughly. She expressed her sadness, her longing, her mixed feeling on the ex. The tears were streamed down on the cheeks between the moans and rushed breaths. Jessica aggressively pushed the midget to the wall. Taeyeon felt cold sensation on her back while the other woman busied herself in exploring the petite sensitive parts. Taeyeon lost her sanity. She let the woman in front of her seized her. Kim Taeyeon let Jessica Jung, the nearly wife to be drive her like she used to be. The two had hot steamy tongue battle inside the dim-lighted toilet. Jessica put off Taeyeon’s black tuxedo and threw it mercilessly on the floor before she the exposed neck skillfully. Taeyeon felt weak on her knees as soon as the pleasure sensation hit her body. The moans and groans echoed inside the toilet. The two parted their bodies when they felt breathless and tired because of the make out session.
Kim Taeyeon looked like a beautiful mess. Jessica smirked proudly after she saw her “work” in front of her. The messy hair, puffy eyes, red lips, wrinkled shirt and messy tie could be seen on Taeyeon.
“That’s what you get when you ignoring me, Taengoo” stated Jessica in aristocratic t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter