Chapter 20 : THE END

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“How’s Joohyun’s condition, Miyoung-ah?” asked Taeyeon in panic tone as soon as she entered the SNUH ER.
“Calm yourself Taetae. The doctors try their best to stop the internal bleeding on her head” answered Tiffany.
“Aaaarrrghhh.. why everything has to be like this?” stated Taeyeon frustrated.
“Calm down, everything will be fine. Dr.Irene will be saved. Trust the Doctors” assured Tiffany.
A group of police came closer to the two.
“Good afternoon Madams, we are from Seoul City Police Department. Are you the relative of Ms.Bae Joohyun? The victim of single car accident near Mapo Bridge?” asked the captain, Mr. Kim Jong Kook.
“Y-Yes, I’m her sister, sir. My name is Tiffany” answered the stable woman.
“I need to tell you the report, unfortunately we couldn’t track the culprit’s traces. The CCTV near Mapo were broken, there were no witnesses too. The car’s black box was missing..It seems the culprit did the crime after great preparation. All we can do is waiting for Ms. Bae Joohyun gained her consciousness back, My staff asked the responsible doctor who is in charge of Ms. Bae, he told us that Ms.Bae have to do the surgery because of internal bleeding on her head and few dysfunction of her organs” explained the captain.
“Yes, we have informed by the surgeon about Dr. Bae’s condition” replied Tiffany calmly. Sadness could be heard on her tone.
“CAN YOU PUSH YOUR OUT, CAPTAIN. YOU NEED TO FIND THE ING CULPRIT. THE ONE WHO MADE OUR JOOHYUN LIKE THIS, PLEASE CAPTAIN” burst Taeyeon uncontrollably.
“Hsuush, calm down Taetae.. calm down” calmed the ex-wife.
“Sure Madam. We will do our best, don’t worry. Please be patient” responded Chief Kim.
“Hhuh.. hhuhh..hhuhh” Taeyeon breathless.
“Ok, madams, we will take our leave to continue our investigation. This is my business card, and I will inform you if there is new progress about this case” dismissed Chief Kim Jong Kook.
“Tae, calm down yourself, trust the police. Everything will be fine” stated Tiffany in soothing voice.


Meanwhile inside a dark room at a studio.


“Haha.. that’s what you get Joohyun, don’t you dare to snatch my Taengoo from my hand” stated a woman in cold tone.
“No one can’t stop Jung Sooyeon when she wants something” smirked the woman slyly.


SKIP TO A WEEK LATER.


Jessica and Tyler has been tied the knot. The newly-wed couples are good artists. The two lied the other with their acting.
“So, Jessica..remember our deal. I will let you to do everything you want but all you need to do is giving me a baby to be my successor. Let’s do the IVF once we finished this ing honeymoon period..and I want to remind you, please be careful with your affair. I know what you did with that midget. I will pretend that I don’t know everything. That pabo midget gave My dad and uncle Choi’s secret to you right 3 days ago? Now give me the files and I will let Jung Corporation live” stated Tyler coldly.
“And yes, I did risky thing regarding to that Cardiologist’s case. I bribed the police, prosecutors and related parties to manipulate the case. Your life is safe. Jung Jae Min and Jung Soojung, I have taken care of their lives. Your uncle is saved from the corruption and money laundering, Soojung also saved from the prison threat regarding to her e scandal with her CEO Agency. I’ve moved Soojung under my agency and let your uncle Jae Min lead the sub-group of Jung Corporation in Abu Dhabi. You’re the only owner of Jung Corporation now. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter