The Sudden Invitation

The Sudden

Hello! Thank you for the comment and subscribers:)

Nine is a weird name right? but I find it attractive hekhek!

ENJOY! I've also updated for His Substitute >>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/127889

Please check it out! CREDITS TO LATIENZA for the poster!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SANDARA’s POV

 

Right now, I’m walking cautiously as I feel someone is following me. Trust me; I’m good at this kind of instincts. There was a time when I was new to this place and a group of men were following me. Thankfully, I was able to think fast and made my escape.

 

But this man is weird, he seems good and proper but why is he following me?

 

I looked back,

 

He’s texting someone

 

I looked back again,

 

He’s sitting at the bench

 

I looked back for the third time,

 

He’s talking to a young lady with a flirtatious smile

 

I looked back for the fourth time,

 

This time he was looking at me when he walked ahead.

 

Did I just have a wrong premonition? It can’t be.

 

Now this time was mine to follow him.

 

I exactly repeated the things he did as I looked back at him.

 

After pretending to text someone, sitting at the bench, talking to a young lady…

 

He went near me and asked, “Excuse me, are you following me?”

 

I blinked in disbelief, “Excuse me too sir but I guess you were the one who just followed me a while ago?”

 

“I don’t remember and I’m not a stalker. I do not know you,” he said as he adjusted his shades.

 

I felt embarrassed with that so I just accepted defeat, “I’m sorry it’s just that in this world it’s not easy to trust people.”

 

“It’s okay everyone mistakes me for following them. I guess that’s how I’m perceived to be,” he said.

 

But I can’t really take off my mind at the thought of him that has something to do with me.

 

“See you next time sir!” I bade goodbye.

 

What a weird man, sigh.

 

NINE’s POV

 

I’m busted in my first day of investigating. Well it lasted for the whole day today it’s just that I did not expect her to notice me that soon.

 

“She’s pretty smart,” I said.

 

I’m glad that I have this witty attitude of making her look that she was the one following me. And unexpectedly she also followed what I did every time she looks back at me.

 

She’s aware of her surroundings and is not insensitive.

 

“A beauty with mind,” I thought to myself.

 

Just then my phone beeped for the gazillion time for today. “Such a demanding sajangnim,” I said as I looked at my phone.

 

He sent me thirty unreplied messages and ten missed calls.

 

I have been in his company for more than ten years and this is the first time I saw him giving too much attention to a person. With the other models and trainees in his company, he was simply interested on them but with this girl, it’s different. He has too much high hopes.

 

Me: I’m sorry that I was not able to reply sajangnim, it’s so hard to report to you while doing my mission.

 

Him: Report please?

 

Me: Busted on the first day. She easily found out about my presence and I came to talk to her. End.

 

Him: What?! Are you joking?

 

Me: Of course … not. I’ll drop by later and tell you the details personally.

 

Him: I’ll wait then.

 

At his office,

 

“So?” he asked.

 

“She had her work the whole day and she’s good. She has a good posture and kind gestures. She does not easily get mad when some costumers are irritating or too demanding. Her clothes are okay but she’s too skinny. She has a milky skin and gorgeous eyes. Let’s see, what else, she’s friendly and easily gets attention from boys,” I explained.

 

“What else?”

 

“She’s smart. I was following her on her way home when she easily caught me. Thanks to my ability that I was able to find a way to turn up the table. It turned out that she followed me,” I responded.

“Really? She sounds interesting but aren’t there any other information? Special ones like those you used to give me?”

 

“I had a hard day sajangnim. It’s best if you check her out yourself.”

 

“I have a plan!” was his mischievous line.

 

GD’s POV

 

Why is that every time I see sajangnim or when I’m alone is that I always remember his line that he has a surprise?

 

What is he up to again? The last time I recalled when he was planning for a birthday party for Gummy, he totally failed and caused us to make him as our laughing matter for a week.

 

As I walked up to him again this morning he smiled again. The kind of smile that you kind of what to know what it mean.

 

I had the courage to asked, “What is that surprise sajangnim and are you up to something crazy again?”

 

“Hehe, don’t worry GD, it’s not something unhealthy for us. It’s like magic!”

 

I creased my forehead and he just smiled again.

 

Creepy, really way too creepy.

 

I better drown myself in work but every time I do, “I always remember that kiss. Pabo GD, pabo!” I smacked my forehead.

 

“Pabo for acting that way!”

 

I can’t act like this; I told her already that I would be friendly to her during those two hours only. No more, no less. I don’t want her to be involved in my foggy life especially at this time when appa told me that he found out about my matter on the day when I got a break.

 

“Remember, I agreed at your modelling already and can’t accept more,” was his clear words on my mind.

 

Sigh.

 

YG’s POV

 

I have to say that I was not satisfied with Nine’s report for the first time. It’s not what I’m looking for, I want to know why she’s connected to GD but I guess this time, I have to do it myself.

 

“Fighting YG!” I cheered.

 

“Anything wrong sajangnim?” my secretary asked me.

 

“I’m perfectly fine. Just leave my schedule empty for the whole afternoon and evening, I’m going somewhere.”

 

“Noted sajangnim.”

 

Right now I’m wearing a shabby outfit and a smelly anecdote.

 

I’m sitting at a bench near the restaurant she’s working. I was staring at the beautiful starry night sky when a shabby old man sat beside me.

 

“Are you new here?” he asked. What is he talking about?

 

I went with the flow, “Yeah. Pretty cold isn’t it?”

 

“You’ll get used at this lifestyle. What’s your name?” Oh, I haven’t thought about that.

 

“My name is Glenn,” I quickly lied. It’s a foreigner name I know.

 

“Oh Glenn, I’m Ran. I live in the streets for two years already. How about you? How long have you been in the streets?”

 

What does he mean by 2 FREAKING YEARS?! I’m in fortune with those years! I stared at him with opened eyes and asked, “Are you sure about the phrase two years?”

 

“Very! Well I won’t be living here if not for my business. That’s life, you have to accept.”

 

“I … see. I’ve lived in the streets for three days already. It’s hard adjusting but I know I’ll get used to it,” I lied. He’s a poor man, living in the streets of Seoul for 2 years.

 

“Not bad Glenn. You want to come with me? I’m going to search for food so that I can eat and survive,” he invited.

 

I gave him money, “Hey, where did you get this?”

 

“Let’s just say it’s my last money before I become an official poor man. Come on, take it and survive.”

 

“How about you?”

 

“I can find many more ways.”

 

He left. I reminisced at the time when I was like him. Although I did not live in the streets, it was hard earning money by being an all around boy. It was sure hard…

 

“Ahjussi, are you okay?”

 

JACKPOT! Sandara Park came close to me by herself!

 

“Yes young lady,” I coughed after and touched my stomach to pretend that I’m hungry, well it’s partly true.

 

“Oh you are not okay ahjussi. I have here some food,” she said as she handed me her burger.

“Why’d help me?” I asked as she sat beside me.

 

“Because you help the old ahjussi. Did you know that almost everyone avoids him? No one wants to get close because he’s old and smells bad.”

 

“Are you one of them?”

 

“Of course not ahjussi! Sometimes, when I drop by, I give him my share.”

 

“You always eat burger?”

 

“Not always but seldom. It’s yummy,” she said as she got another burger in her bag.

 

“You should eat healthy food lady. You’re too slim,” I advised.

 

“Haha! Ahjussi, the way you speak sounds like a sajangnim in a company!” and with that I choked.

 

“Slow down,” she said.

 

“But you know what ahjussi, you can pretend to be a sajangnim and I’ll make my catwalk okay? You can criticize or compliment me,” she suggested as she inched back ward.

 

“Let’s see what you got.”

 

I don’t know why but as she walked, the air seemed to flow with her. She showed me different emotions: confidence and willingness but with a hint of confusion. You know what I mean? She was only wearing her flats but it seemed she walked with heels that aren’t familiar with her. I was struck most by her expressive eyes.

 

“How was that ahjussi?”

 

“You want to be a model?” I asked.

 

“Yes! So much but I don’t have the opportunity to. I need to save up and formally have training after years of saving,” she looked down.

 

“Is it because your parents won’t support you?” I asked.

 

She shook. “No, my dad is long lost. My mom… she’s up above.”

 

“Anyways ahjussi! Please criticize me!” was her transition of mood.

 

“It’s passing. You’ve got the confidence but a little bit unsure. You have expressive eyes but I want more.”

 

“Woah! You really sound like a high person!”

 

“What if I say I am?”

 

“Oh ahjussi don’t joke okay? I’m not ready yet to be a model and famous!” she joked.

 

“Do you know the model G-Dragon?”

And with that she stared at me and said, “He’s beautiful isn’t he?”

 

“I’m more,” I proudly said. “Do you know him?” I repeated.

 

“Yes. He’s my idol although he never notices me. How can a star like him notice a fan like me?”

 

“That’s possible. Be friends with him.”

 

“I… can’t. It’s getting late ahjussi, you want me to help you find a place?”

 

I handed her my business card, “Believe it or not he’s my friend. He can help you reach you dreams just tell him the name, ‘Glen’ Arasso?”

 

“YG?! OMO! Is this for real?”

 

She was too absurd in looking at that business card that I left. “I’ll help her then.”

 

I heard her call out, “AHJUSSI!”

 

 

SANDARA

 

I came back at home with confusion. “Where did ahjussi went?”

 

“Your home Dara?”

 

“Yes unnie.”

 

She then looked at the card I’m holding, “What is that?”

 

And so I tell her every information, “REALLY?! Omo! You are going to be a model?”

 

“Maybe yes or maybe no?”

 

“Open up Park Bom and Park Sandara!” we heard a man called out and banged while knocking the door.

 

We felt very terrified with his voice.

__________________________________________________

Who could be that man banging the door? o.O

Please comment and subscribe to give me inspiration!

Next chapter title teaser: The Sudden Problems Overloaded

so it's a rollercoaster before her grand opportunity!

:)