The Sudden Challenge

The Sudden

Thanks and Hello to my subscribers:) This'll be a short one because I was only given 1 hour to use the laptop. I still have to study English and Chemistry. Arrgh, I hate Chemistry! Can anyone help me with Stoichiometry?!

 

Anyways let's get back to Dara and GD :)  Please do check out my TOPBOM fanfic >>> (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/127889/his-substitute-romance-topbom-2ne1bom) although it's only 1 chapter I'm planning to update after studying :D CREDITS to the pictures from tumblr:)

________________________________________

GDRAGON

I then invited my sister to come with me at a crowded place. It was a place I often come when I want to eat some forbidden foods.

"Aren't we going to ask permission to appa?"

"Stop acting innocent Kyla. Who wants to ask permission to our father who always says no to what we say? Never mind," I said as I guided her inside the car.

"You're absolutely right with that."

 

We were roaming around the Town Square of Food when Kyla noticed, "Teacher Dara!"

I looked at where my younger sister was shouting. She really looks like Sandara Park but I can't presume things this early.

I can see in my vision that she was choking what she was eating as she saw me and my sister.

 

Kyla then dragged me to where she was eating alone, "Can we eat with you Teacher Dara?" my sister asked.

She was startling when she answered, "O-of c-cou-c-ourse."

For a second I thought she was cute but naaah, I should be G Dragon, "Hi Teacher Dara," I greeted.

I was expecting for a warm smile when she just ignored me, "What brings you here Kyla?" My ego told me, "OUCH."

 

"We just escaped from a party our appa held. We would like to accompany you in eating Teacher Dara. You look lonely, very loenly," being the brother of a prank sister I felt proud.

"Yes Teacher Dara and we can also treat you if you aren't still full," she offered.

Her face was obvious with delight. "Really?"

"Yes Teacher Dara! Me and my brother will buy food first okay? We'll be back to serve you!"

She nodded happily.

 

We then bought so many meals and ate it together. I felt like committing a big sin for eating fatty foods. "Awwww, I've never been this full ever!"

"Really Teacher Dara? Does this explain why you're such a petite girl?"

"I guess so. You can call me Dara, GDragon. No need for formalities," she said looking straight at me. I remember those eyes.

"Dara," I said and she blushed. To cut the awkward scene, "Teacher Dara where are you going after this?"

"Grocery. Bom-unnie is sick and I should do the grocery for now."

"We'll accompany you," I suggested.

"It-it's okay if you don't. I don't really like to bother you anymore," she declined as she stands up.

"But we wanna go," Kyla declined.

"I guess you're gonna lose this game Teacher Dara."

"Accepted."

 

From my point of view, we looked like a small happy family. I can hear Kyla's excitement. This is her first time in a grocery store because she's only torn between school and home. I'm happy for my sister.

"Teacher Bom likes corn so much?"

"Yes, very. Do you want to taste corn too?"

"Yes teacher!!!" Kyla answered happily.

"Wow, what a happy family," I heard an ahjussi whispered to me.

"We are only friends and that's my sister," I explained. "Even so young man, you look so perfectly a combination with that pretty lady," he said and resumed his thing.

"Look brother! You are the cover for this month!"

"Eh? Look at your brother, he is so handsome!" I heard Dara praised me. "Who's handsome?" I peeked in.

She blushed and looked away, "Look brother! When I grow up I'll design what you are wearing!" I hope she can be what she want. Sigh, my sister really lacks so many things in her childhood.

"Oh Kyla wants to be a designer?"

"Yes Dara. It's just that our dad doesn't want her to be," I said and observed that the way she asks is someone, someone familiar.

"Fighting!" she cheered. I remember this aura, this atmosphere of encouragement.

When we were on our way to the cashier, "Teacher Dara did you have a crush on your high school year?"

She stopped on her tracks and said nervously, "Ye-yes. He has the same hobby as mine. We became friends but so many things happened."

I too stopped in my tracks and was shock but shook it off. Maybe she is? not.

"What happened?"

"It's adult matters Kyla. You are still a child, I'll tell you when you grow up."

"Please?"

She whispered things to her that I can't actually really hear even if I was extending my power to gossip. "Ahhhhh. That's sad Teacher Dara. I hope you see him again."

"I've seen him but he has about forgotten me."

My sister hugged Dara, "He'll never forget about you and I'm sure of that."

 

She opened her wallet and I got the chance to look at what's inside. IT'S HER. I saw her picture when she still has long hair and with those pink glasses I bought for her. I gasp, "What's the problem brother?"

"No-nothing Kyla. Do you want to play later after this?" I'm planning of talking to Dara and on how she got her picture. Is she Sandara?

"YES!"

"We'll go then."

I saw Dara smiled and closed her wallet again. "It can't possibly be."

 

After luring Kyla to get inside on her own, I have the chance to ask this petite girl. "Do you know Sandara Park?"

"Eh?" she answered innocently. I dragged her to a corner and she reacted badly, "Hey, you're hurting me."

"Who is Sandara Park?!"

"I.... I am Sandara Park. Why?"

"Don't act innocent! Where did you get that picture of Sandara Park?!"

"It's mine! I am Sandara Park, Jiyong," finally she said my name that way. That way when I told her not to ignore me. I so freaking want to ask her why she did that.

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"You are! You are not wearing the glasses I gave and your hair is short! She said-"

"I said I'll never cut my hair because I love it the way it is? The pink glasses you gave me? They are at home, I always wanted to use them but I am afraid that I might break it the same day like what happened in the library," she said in one breathe.

"Are you her friend?!" I don't know why I can't believe she's here! Sandara Park is in front of me! Dammit!

"No I am not. I am her. Please believe me," she pleaded.

"Then why didn't you tell me at our first meeting?"

"I thought you'd recognize me! You said one time that you'll never forget about me!"

"You changed so much how can I recognize you?! Well I forgot you because you left me without explaining!"

"My eyes and skin and all are still the same it's just my hair that changed. You are the one who changed so much Jiyong," she answered with a hint of anger.

"And I can explain everything why I left but will you believe me?"

"Never mind. I don't care," I coldly answered.

I was expecting that she'd cry and slap me but she insisted, "Listen to me first."

 

It's when I found that Kyla was nearing us and gave me a happy smile.

I have this tingling feeling that I want to know but I kind of want to . I DO NOT KNOW?!

"I will in one condition."

She earnestly answered, "Anything."

"Be with me."

"What?"

"It's not that I'm confessing. Be-be with me and surpass me. Surpass what I did because you yourself want to be a model right?"

 

DARA

"Be with me."

That was the hottest sentence ever! but... I felt pained by his coldness.

"He wants you to surpass him? and at the same time be with you?!" I heard Bom unnie screamed at me.

I nodded, "Ottoke?!"

 

After that sentence of confusion, he acted like nothing happened between us. I just go with the flow and told Kyla to have a good night. Smart as that child is she suspected, "Is there anything wrong Teacher?"

"Nothing. Your brother is so good!" I lied.

 

What am I going to do?! He wants me to be with him, surpass him?! I'm very confused by that.

_____________________________________________________

Hello!

Even I was confused at what I made at the last part.

Gosh, I'm going to give you a good chapter next time guys. Sorry for this one because our school is always pressuring us! GRRRR.

Anyways, please do comment and subscribe!

Next chapter title teaser: The Sudden Two Hours

Be with meeee? OMG. That was a cheesy thing. SURPASS ME? it's about the model thing which will start after the next chapter.

Fighting!