"I Suddenly Saw It"

The Sudden

Hello again!

@animelove702: Thank you for saying it's cute! But can I ask what part of the story makes you confused? pm me please:)

To all: Thank you so much!

This chapter is based on the view of YG yohoo to heighten up a little bit.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I Suddenly Saw It”

 

YG’s POV

 

I was walking in my YG building to check on everyone. At the same time, I was also reading and checking through some files when someone called.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Mr. YG, it’s me Stephen Lau the head of today’s photo shoot of G-Dragon,” he started.

 

“Okay, so what about G-Dragon?”

 

“Surprisingly, he’s not doing well today. I mean, he’s not giving the expressions we wanted for and maybe you can tell him to take this seriously. We can’t delay this furthermore than two hours,” he explained.

 

“Not okay? Two hours? Mr. Lau, what do you mean?”

 

“We gave him two hours to relax and think thoroughly. Maybe we could ask for your help?”

 

“Sure, just tell me the address.”

 

After fully knowing the address, I went out and decided to give him a surprise visit. “I wonder what’s wrong with him.”

 

 He’s actually the perfectionist type himself. He doesn’t want to make a single mistake so this is the first time that something’s wrong wit him. Even the people around him are over acting.

 

I was almost on my way when I saw a figure. It was G-Dragon walking with his hood and seemed like lost in his world.

 

“I should follow this fellow.”

 

He walks so slowly and I guess I look stupid in following him. “Oh come on, is that the ability of your feet young man?” I whined.

 

It was then he stopped and looked at his surroundings. He was pretty surprised upon reaching this place.

 

He stood still for minutes not until a petite girl bumped him. She did not said sorry or even bothered to look at GD.

 

I got out of my car and tried to listen to a heated conversation. I cannot clearly hear but I can clearly see that GD just made a girl cry.

 

I heard crying, two days and headache. “Is this a consequence of being a little bit old? Does life really begins at 40?”

 

I tried to, I used my gossip power and finally heard GD saying, “Let’s pretend today that nothing happened in the past. Let’s be friends and enjoy. Deal?”

 

Past? What does that mean?

 

The girl too said deal and they went inside. I decided to still follow them hoping to gather more important information.

 

Maybe, this girl is the cause. Tsk, tsk, young people are so weird.

 

The people around me were of the age bracket between children to twenty seven years old. I guess I was out of place.

 

“One ticket please,” I ordered.

 

“Only one sir? Where are your family or friends?”

 

“I’m having a sole vacation miss. Now can you please give me one sole ticket?”

 

“Ye-yes sir.”

 

I followed them to Ocean Castle, Habitat of Sea Lions, Dancing Queens, Rolling in the Deep and lastly the Fish Spa.

 

I really wanted to put my feet near those fishes but if I will, I’m busted.

 

Observations within two hours: they are close, more like they are both special to each other.

 

The way they interact is different, it has a foundation.

 

The girl is pretty and funny. She has her antics which caught my attention.

 

On the Fish Spa part, they looked so happy. It was the most genuine smile and laugh GD gave. I know he’s not always happy.

 

After sometime, I guess they realized two hours is up. The girl said a long speech which I decided not to hear because I know it’s private.

 

But what made my eyes glued to them is their kissing scene.

 

“Oh my,” I said as I widen my look.

 

“That’s my good luck kiss,” GD said. Ohhhh, I smell something really fishy here.

 

I, YG, decides today of a plan. A plan that’ll change many things. Hekhek!

 

“What if I let her join in my company? Let them be together and put some ban?” I evilly planned.

 

It’s kinda absurd for me, as a president to think of those things but lately, nothing special really happens within my company and I want to put some spice!

 

“Bring it on,” I said.

 

I called Stephen and said, “He’s alright now. No need to worry and probably he just needed some time to think over some things. Expect the best expression Stephen.”

 

“Really Mr. YG? What have you done to him?”

 

“It’s Magic.”

 

Back on YG Building…

 

“What’s your task now Mr. YG?” asks Nine. He’s my trusted friend especially on investigating the people under my care.

 

“Nine, I want you to investigate this girl,” I said as I showed the picture I snapped during their 2 hour magic.

 

“Who’s this?”

 

“I don’t know who is she but I want you to give me all information about this girl,” I explained.

 

“What’s with her?”

 

“Nine, I want her to be a part of our family but before that I have to make sure who she really is and her connection to GD.”

 

“GD?”

 

“Uh-huh the rest are for your surprise already Nine. Please do a good job.”

 

“Certainly.”

 

As it was already late in the evening when GD came back to get his things.

 

“I have a surprise for you boy,” I whispered.

 

“Huh?”

______________________________________________________________

 

I know it's short but I just want to add spices! Next chapter title teaser: The Sudden Invitation