The Sudden Two Hours

The Sudden

Hello! Hi to the new subscribers and thank you also! I'm sorry if I've updated this late T_T We had our exams and I really have to study because of grades.

Anyways, please enjoy this short yet sweet chapter.

I'm also sorry for the confusing and semi-crappy chapter about the sudden challenge. :) Forgive me?

ENJOY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The Sudden Two Hours

 

DARA

 

It has been two days since I met the New and Wild Jiyong. I guess he’s really mad at me. He’s mad to the point of saying be with me and surpass me.

 

“Miss, this is not what I ordered,” shoot, I just made my nth mistake for today. I don’t why this day is unlucky, I was alright yesterday except for the parts where I’m shaken by Jiyong’s lines.

 

“I’m sorry sir. I’ll get your order now,” I apologized and rushed at the counter.

 

“Dara, I suggest to give you a two hour break before resuming. You’ve been making mistakes,” Daesung advised.

 

“I’m sorry Dae. I’ll be back after two hours. I promise I’ll make things right by that.”

 

JIYONG

 

She hasn’t shown up for 2 days already. Maybe I went a bit too far. I’m such a stupid person for saying those things. I’ll admit, I blushed after saying those words and Kyla even teased me the whole night!

 

Adding more to the problem, I was scolded by dad for bringing Kyla into those places. People today are giving me headaches.

 

“Focus, GD Focus!” I heard the staff scolded me.

 

“I’m sorry,” I apologized for the nth time today. I’ve been stiff with my expressions and if I’m not stiff, it’s the wrong expression.

 

“Aish, that’s not the kind of expression I’m looking for!”

 

Dammit Dara for making me feel this way! “I’ll give you two hours to rest and when you get back here, no more breaks okay?” I heard he advised.

 

I nodded.

 

I decided to get fresh air as I went out of the location and walked with a hood again. I did not know where my feet took me until I heard children’s happy voices. It was in the Sea World where I and Dara dreamed to visit 2 years ago.

 

“Class, I want you to write a two paragraph essay about the place you want to go,” our homeroom adviser told us. “Deadline is tomorrow okay?”

 

“NE!”

 

“Dara, what places will you prefer to go?”

 

“I have thought of one place. I want to go to Sea World,” she responded with enthusiasm.

 

“Sea World?”

“You don’t know that place? It’s a place for the aquatic animals and we can view them there! Let’s go there together someday Jiyong,” she said.

 

I nodded and happily smiled.

 

“This place, you said you’d go with me here,” I murmured to myself. I was standing at my place when someone bumped me and worse, not even bothering to look back and apologized.

 

“HEY!” I called out but wait, she’s familiar.

 

“HEY!”

 

As she looked back at me, it’s Dara. She looked tired and lost. “I’m sorry,” she said as if she did not see me and faced back.

 

“Don’t you know who I am?”

 

She looked back and from the looks of it, she was about to scold and say bad things at me. But when she knew who I was she gasped, fell down and cried like a child. Everyone was looking at her and me.

 

I went to her and said, “Hey, don’t cry here and what are you crying for?!”

 

Then her next words pained and affected me, “I’m crying because of you. You made me think so hard these two days. My head aches so much and I did not do anything right today! I even bumped at you…” then she continued to cry.

 

DARA

 

Again, I made another mistake. I bumped into a grumpy and arrogant guy today. But it made me want to cry when it’s Jiyong.

 

I cried and explained to him why. When I looked at his expression, it was soft.

 

“Do you remember this place?” he asked.

 

“Yes. The place we promised to visit together and I’m sor-“

 

“Let’s pretend today that nothing happened in the past. Let’s be friends and enjoy. Deal?”

 

“Deal,” just for these two hours.

 

He held my hand and we went inside the place.

 

“Two tickets please,” he inquired.

 

He then smiled at me…

 

We went first to Ocean Castle. It was a place for hundreds of species swimming in a capsule. I was amazed at how reef fishes interact with each other. I saw a sea-horse, nemo, sting rays, long horn cow fish and more!

 

“Look at the sting ray,” Jiyong instructed.

 

He then explained his point of view about a sting ray, “This sea creature, animal and monster is stunningly beautiful on the way he swims. He’s like a butterfly on the ocean, a rose in your garden, and a poisonous thorn behind the beauty of every flower.” –credits to a person who wrote this J

 

I look at him with awe; he is still the same, that poetic side of him, “What?” he asked.

 

“Nothing, I’m just amazed at how you described the sting ray.”

 

I saw a microphone-shape propeller fish and I simply screamed, “WOW! I want to try singing with that fish!”

 

Jiyong laughed, “Haha! Jonathan Davis should customize a microphone like that then!”

 

“Look, a clownfish! Finding Nemo!” I said enthusiastically.

 

“What a cute sea horse! I used to believe that they’re so big and that I can ride on them!” Jiyong shared.

 

“Really?”

 

“Absolutely Dara. Come on let’s go to the habitat of Sea Lions!”

 

The habitat of Sea Lions allows you to be entertained by sea lions. They’ll show you their intelligence and charm.

 

“Say Hi to Celina!”

 

And so we said, “Hi Celina!”

 

Then she went near our area and waved at Jiyong. (Actually, I am not sure if sea lions can do that hekhek! I just researched these activities)

 

“Look, Celina likes me!” he said as he waved at Celina but a sea lion came and garnered the attention of Celina.

 

“Aww, its jealous Jiyong. You just made a male sea lion jealous!” I said as I waved at the new comer.

 

“Everyone, please say hi to Bien!”

 

“Hi Bien!” I said as I gave my earnest smile to him.

 

“Looks like Bien likes me!” I mimic what Jiyong had said.

 

“And Celina likes me more!!!”

 

We were having a competition of attention among sea lions. People were laughing at our antics and told us we could be Celina and Bien the human version. Eck.

 

Next stop was the Dancing Queens. Wonder who these creatures are? These are the jellyfishes who can dance. They’re put up inside a dark room with neon colors on their capsules.

 

“Look at Jiyong, they can dance and flutter elegantly in the water!”

 

“After all, I thought they’re not good because of Spongebob!”

 

“You believed in that Ji?”

 

He looked sideways avoiding my tease. The guide said, “You can view here the smallest, largest and most dangerous jellyfishes that can dance! We have used the newest technology here to give a good sight. Please enjoy!”

 

I followed at the movements of the jellyfishes. I know it’s weird and a pabo thing but they look too cute and inviting to follow! What can I do? I was enticed?!

 

“Ya Sandara, stop following them! Children are staring at you and are asking their mom have you gone wet and wild,” Jiyong instructed.

 

“Tell them, I’m fine. I just really want to relax,” I said as look more of the pink jellyfish that was dancing in front of me.

 

“Well then, I’ll relax with you.”

 

It was a quiet scene afterwards. We did not talk or said a comment. I guess it was the best if we look at a new view like this, sometimes, silence is best.

 

“Next stop everyone is the Rolling in the Deep!”

 

Rolling in the deep involves people riding in a boat. Inside a boat there is a glass on it so you can see more fishes in the water without getting wet.

 

“Would you like to join with them or with the two of us only?” Jiyong asked.

 

Two of us only… two of us only… two of us only…

 

I was weighing things so long that he decided, “Two of us only will do especially in that state of yours.”

 

And so it was the two of us only.

 

I complimented, “Wow this ride is a perfect blend of knowledge and excitement!”

 

Jiyong responsed, “Of course, it is designed to give you the best possible view of fishes without going underwater!” –credits to a websiteJ

 

“Look at those fishes that are following us.”

 

“Sometimes I think fishes are so lucky, to swim all day.”

 

 

Last destination was the Fish spa. You are going to put your feet in a water full of fishes who’ll make you feel relax and even clean your feet!

 

I was already sitting when Jiyong is still rooted in his place. “Hey, come over, fish won’t eat you, we eat them!”

 

He has this scared look on his face, “COME ON!” I dragged him.

 

When he was able to set his feet on the water, fishes came onto him and he was having a tingling sensation.

 

He was looking at me while suppressing his laugh. “Gosh Jiyong, you are being tickled easily!”

 

“Ya! It really… haha ... haha.. Tickles.. haha… haha… help.. Dara… help!”

 

I just looked at him and enjoyed the fish that came to me. The guide explained, “These small fishes gently nibble away dead skin on your hands and feet, leaving the healthy skin to grow. The process is painless and will let you enjoy a slight tingling sensation on your feet.”

 

“So that’s it. He is feeling a tingling sensation on his feet,” I said as I looked Jiyong.

 

“Dara… dara… haha… it… tickles!”

 

I even tickled to punish him for the two days of headache. “S-s-stop. Haha!”

 

“I’ll get back!” he said as he also tickled me as our doctor fishes continued doing their job.

 

I really felt happy about this.

 

It was then I realized two hours is up.

 

 JIYONG

 

“Two hours is up Jiyong,” Dara said as she looked down and cried again.

 

I too am afraid to go back to being strangers with her after this fun-filed day. “Yeah,” I simply said.

 

She said, “I want to say thank you for this two hours Ji. Even if it was short and hanging, I really had fun. I’m also sorry for bumping you awhile ago. I hope we won’t become strangers the next time we see each other okay? And I’m taking your challenge that-“

 

I can’t take it anymore. I kissed her gently to stop her talking session.

 

I closed my eyes because I knew her wide eyes are looking at me. Later on, she responded.

 

It was short but it felt eternity. I whispered in her ears, “That’s my good luck kiss Dara.”

 

MY POV

 

So the two people went back to their business and were making the right things.

“I’m back!” Dara greeted cheerfully.

 

“I’m glad that you’re back to your spirits again Dara,” Daesung said.

 

“Where have you gone?”

 

“That’s a secret!” she said as she happily serves the food.

 

Meanwhile on the other hand, “Wow Gdragon, you’re expressions today are the best!”

 

“Let’s interrogate, what with you do with your two hours?”

 

“I made a sudden happiness within me and a special someone.”

 

“Who is that special someone?”

 

“Someone yet to be revealed in this model world.”

 

Little did everyone know that someone was following Jiyong and Dara.

 

“So that’s it… I have a grand plan,” the man murmured.


____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Comment and Subscribe! Next chapter title teaser: "I Suddenly Saw It"