Please Don't Bite

Chase Me, It's a Run For Your Money

Lisa awoke as the sound of someone singing filled her ears. She groaned, but sat up. She checked her phone to see that it was six in the morning. She rolled her eyes. Why was she awake so early when her classes didn't start until eight? Not that she needed the rest, but she didn't want to deal with her annoying roommate either.

She rubbed her eyes as she got out of bed and began to search for an outfit. Today was her first day being a normal teenager and she didn't want to blow it. One mistake and it was all over for her. Suddenly the singing stopped and the bathroom door opened followed by soft humming and then more singing.

"Do you sing every morning when you wake up?" Lisa asked causing the singing to stop. Jungkook then walked out of the bathroom. "I do in fact. I'm a performing arts major. I didn't mean to wake you. I guess I'm still not used to having a roommate." he said walking back into the bathroom.

Lisa was taken aback by the apology. Jungkook didn't seem like the person she met last night. She shrugged it off. 'He's still a ' she thought. "I have classes at seven, but I'm going straight to the office first to get this roommate thing fixed." he stated. Lisa rolled her eyes. "Total ." she muttered.

Jungkook picked up up his cell phone and backpack and headed for the door. "Jungkook, wait." Lisa stopped him. He turned to her with a confused expression. "Yes?" he asked. Lisa sighed. "Can I at least have your number in case I do get lost?" she asked. Jungkook scoffed. "Ask a hall monitor." he said.

Lisa walked up to him and turned him around. "What if I don't want to?" she stated. Jungkook shrugged. "Then you'll just have to be lost." - "Why are you such a ?" she spat. Jungkook smiled. "It's a charm." Lisa rolled her eyes. 'So much for being normal' she thought before she looked at him.

"What's your phone number?" she asked compelling him to tell her. Jungkook then gave her his number. She smiled. "Now turn around and go to class." she stated. Jungkook turned around and left. Lisa sighed. "I hate that boy." she muttered before she went to shower.

She made sure she had books and anything a normal college student would have before she left the room. "Alright. Lets do this." she muttered to herself as she walked down the halls trying to remember what Jungkook had said last night. She stopped when she thought she had found the correct room. She walked open the door and was welcomed by many faces all staring at her.

"You must be Lalisa. Come in. Don't be shy." the male teacher stated. "I'm Youngbae. I'll be your professor this semester please sit wherever you like." he spoke going back to his lesson. Lisa looked around the classroom before she decided to sit beside a red-headed girl who seemed like she wouldn't be too annoying.

The girl turned to her. "Hi I'm Rosé." she spoke up. Lisa smiled lightly. "I'm Lisa." she said before she turned to face the front to hear the professor's lecture. After class was over Rosé turned to Lisa. "Whats' your next class?" she asked. Lisa looked at her schedule. "It's a free period." she replied. Rosé smiled. "If we hurry we can go to the cafe before they try to shove us into study hall." 

"Let's go." Lisa replied as the two grabbed their things. They walked quickly through the halls as Rosé explained which way led where. "We're here!" she chimed as the two walked into the cafe area. "Do you want anything? I'll pay." Lisa declined. "I'm fine." she said before she sat down.

Rosé walked towards her a few minutes later with her drink. "So what brings you here Lalisa?" Lisa sighed. "Well...I guess you could say I needed a new start. Things weren't the best for me back home." Rosé frowned. "Where are you from?" she asked. "Thailand." Lisa replied. Rosé nodded.

"Do you have your own dorm room? I could use a roommate." Lisa smiled upon hearing this. "Sadly, I my roommate is a guy. Jeon Jungkook." she spoke. Rosé's face lit up at the mention of his name. "You're rooming with a guy? How cool. Jungkook's so handsome. You're lucky." she replied. Lisa scoffed. "I hate his guts. He's such a ."

Rosé chuckled. "If you say so." Lisa observed the bubbly girl. She wasn't someone that Lisa would spend time with, but something about her made Lisa somehow comfortable with her happy spirit. Maybe she was getting used to this...or maybe she was hungry and Rosé's blood was giving off exceptional fumes.

"You should sign up for this club I'm in! Oh and you could try out for dance and cheer!" Rosé suggested happily. Lisa smirked. "I would love to. You should take me to go sign up." Rosé put her drink down. "Really?" she asked. Lisa nodded. Rosé hopped out of her chair taking Lisa's arm and dragging her through the same halls.

They made it outside eventually. "You can sign up for extracurricular activities in that building." she said pointing. Lisa turned to her smirking. "That's great, but hold on let's go over here real quick." she suggested. Rosé frowned, but nonetheless she followed. "What's over here?" she asked. Lisa looked at Rosé with her now red eyes. "This." she said before sunk her fangs into her neck. Rosé gasped and whimpered at the pain.

Lisa released her neck before looking into her eyes. "Forgot what just happened and go clean yourself up." she said compelling Rosé to do so. Rosé nodded before walking away. Lisa smirked as she wiped before she walked out into the schoolyard. So far so good. She made a friend and found her personal blood bank in the same day. "This is too easy." she said to herself before walking into the building.

____

Author's Note: Chapter 2 is finally done! Rosé has been introduced, but her fate isn't too pleasing. Imagine someone you thought to be your friend using you for your blood. Anyway I hope you're enjoying the new plot so far. I keep forgetting that this is the same story from a while back. It feels like this is brand new. Vote, comment, share. :)