I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Chase Me, It's a Run For Your Money

"Hey I'm back." Rosé said touching her neck lightly. Lisa smiled. "Great!" she said trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. "Let's hurry before this period is over." Rosé nodded as she led Lisa to the building she showed her earlier. As soon as Rosé walked into the building she smiled. "Jennie!" she exclaimed as she walked over to a brown-haired girl hugging her tightly.

"I've got good news!" she started pulling Lisa towards the other girl. "This is Lisa. She's new here and would like to sign up for an extracurricular activity. Isn't that right?" she asked turning to Lisa who only smiled at her and nodded. Jennie stared at Lisa with a blank expression before shrugging and walking away.

"Okay," she started. "Their is a wide variety of things you can sign up at this university. There's sports, clubs, competitive events, and stuff like that." she explained in a bored manner. Lisa wasn't too fond of her attitude. She guessed this was what they called 'mean girls', but she wasn't going to kill her. At least not yet, Rosé liked her too much.

"Jennie and I are cheerleaders! We're also dancers for our school's arts program, and we are president and vice-president of the student government." Rosé explained. Lisa had trouble believing this. Rosé fit the parts perfectly with her spunky personality, but Jennie. She seemed more like the girl who was in charge of throwing the big parties and inviting the nerds just to bully them.

Lisa thought for a moment. "I suppose dancing wouldn't be so bad." she spoke. Rosé smiled. "Let's go! You should do something else too. One activity isn't enough." Lisa rolled her eyes. "I'll think about it and come back later." Lisa told Rosé as she filled out the papers.

After Lisa spent her time with Rosé and Jennie at the extracurricular building the two went to their second period. It was then that Lisa remembered she had the same class as Jungkook. As well as fourth period. She sat down next to Rosé who sat down next to this boy who she instantly started talking to.

To her dismay, Jungkook took a seat right beside her. She turned to him and frowned. "Why are you sitting beside me?" she asked. Jungkook chuckled. "You're the one who decided to sit with Rosé, who decided to sit with her boyfriend who happens to be my best friend. You brought this upon yourself darling."

"Don't call me that." Lisa spat. She then turned to Rosé who was giggling at something the brown-haired boy beside her said. She then turned to Lisa and smiled. "Lisa I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you. This is my boyfriend Park Jimin." she introduced the male beside her. Lisa sent him a small smile.

The professor then turned around from her board and began her lecture. "I usually don't pay attention to this stuff," Jungkook whispered in her ear causing her to glare at him. "I think annoying you would be much more interesting." he added. "I think choking you would be much more interesting." Lisa replied.

"Hold on there darling, I don't want to hear about your kinks." he said smirking. Lisa scoffed and turned back to the board. "But I mean if you want you could choke me later-"

 "Jungkook I swear if you don't shut up-" - "Miss Manoban I swear to you that if you don't shut up I'll kick you out of my classroom." the teacher spat. Lisa glared at her as the teacher turned her back. "It's your first day and you're already in trouble." Jungkook whispered. Lisa swore to herself that she would kill him and that teacher.

That dreadful class had finally ended to Lisa's luck, but now she had lunch. She didn't really care too much about the food. Occasionally her kind will take a bite of a burger or fry every now and then, but it isn't in her main course. She then remembered that Rosé was available.

Before she could walk over to her, Jimin met up with her and the two walked away. Lisa was going to follow them and steal Rosé for a minute, but she heard her name being called. She turned sadly to see Jungkook sitting at a table with a couple friends smiling at her. She rolled her eyes and began to walk away, but somehow Jungkook managed to drag her to the table.

Lisa glared at Jungkook for the nth time that day and swore that she would choke him in his sleep, but then again she wasn't too sure if he would dislike that.

"Jungkook who's this beauty?" a male at the table asked. Jungkook sighed. "This is Lisa she's new and my roommate." The male's eyes widened and the other boys all looked at Jungkook. "Your roommate's a girl?!" they exclaimed.

Jungkook nodded. "It's not big deal. I went to get it changed this morning, but apparently there are no more available rooms which I know is a lie." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

The boys ignored Jungkook's ignorance and turned to Lisa. "So how was your first day?" a male asked. Lisa looked at him strangely before he chuckled.

"I suppose we should introduce ourselves," he spoke. "I'm Taehyung. Over there beside Jungkook is Namjoon and Jin, sitting beside me is Yoongi and Hoseok." he explained.
He turned back to Lisa. "Now will you tell me how your first day went?" he asked sending her a smile.

Lisa avoided it and sighed. "It's been okay. Rosé somehow managed to get me to sign up for dance and I might just join competitive cheer as well." she explained.

The boys were shocked at what Lisa said. "On your first day? That's a lot." Hoseok stated.

"Well since you said you're doing cheer and dance you might have met my girlfriend." Jungkook's friend Namjoon said. Lisa looked at him oddly before he began to speak again.

"Her name's Jennie." he added. Lisa's eyes widened as she looked at him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" she muttered.

The boys began to laugh as they all looked at Namjoon. "So you have met her." he chuckled. Lisa rolled her eyes.

"How do you tolerate her attitude? She's a total ." Lisa spat. The boys just shook their head as they looked at Namjoon. "I don't even know myself, but just don't get on her bad side." he advised.

Lisa scoffed. "I'm the one you need to be worried about. I can't believe I'm sitting here talking to you losers." she said as she got up and walked away. She decided to wait in the hall since she didn't really know her way around still.

She was looking at the ground as she bumped into someone. She looked up to see a male about the same height as her. He smiled before he spoke: "Sorry about that. I should've been looking where I was going."

Lisa shrugged it off. "Just don't let it happen again." she stated. The male raised an eyebrow. "You're new here aren't you?" he asked. It was Lisa's turn to frown. Who does he think he is. First he bumps into her and then he has the never to ask questions. Lisa felt to urge to rip out his heart, but she was had to be normal.

"No," she bluntly stated. "I'm not. Who's asking?" she spat. The male smirked. "I am," he spoke before he observed her. Lisa did not like the way she was being looked at. "You wouldn't happen to be that new girl that signed up for dance?" he asked.

"I am. How did you know that?" she asked. The male smiled. "I go by Ten. I'm one of the school's main dancers and the co-captain of our competitive cheer team." 

____

Author's Note: BTS and the legendary Chittaphon has made an appearance as well. Short  a/n because I really don't know what to write. Vote, comment, share :)