Hate Burns

Chase Me, It's a Run For Your Money

"So you're telling me you saw me, a vampire, the blood out of your co-captain's neck and you're just okay with it?" Lisa asked. Jennie smirked as she walked towards Lisa. "I thought you'd have gotten better at this Lalisa." she spoke.

"I-I don't understand." Lisa stuttered. Jennie was getting closer with every step causing Lisa to step back. Jennie chuckled. "Of course you don't." she stated. "All it took was a the first week," she started. "Honestly when he sent me here I thought it would be hard, but you just set yourself up when you talked to that Rosé girl." she added.

Lisa was so confused. Actually, confused was an understatement. "Jennie what the hell are you talking about? Who sent you here to do what?" Lisa asked. This only caused Jennie to smirk once more before she closed her eyes. She then opened them and they were red. Lisa gasped. "Jisoo!" she spat.

"That's right. So foolish of you to think that running away would stop your father's plans." Lisa began breathing heavily as she backed away. "I ran away to protect myself." - "Good job with that. It only took me a week to find you." the girl muttered. Lisa was in trouble. She didn't have an escape plan and she didn't have a weapon. Her fangs would do no good.

"Don't worry Lalisa," Jisoo started. "I'm not going to hurt you this time." Lisa frowned upon hearing this. "I'm just here to send a message for now." she walked towards Lisa and grabbed her by her shoulders. She then leaned towards her ear. "Be on alert next time. I'll finish carrying out my mission then, but I'll have some company."

Lisa shuddered. "What does my father have planned?" Lisa asked shakily. The girl only chuckled. "Your time is running out." she whispered. Jennie closed her eyes and then opened them again. Lisa caught her before she could fall.

"Jennie?" - "Jennie answer me." Lisa worriedly spoke. "Run along, I'll make sure she's alright." a familiar voice spoke. Lisa looked up to see the school nurse standing in front of her. "No, you don't understand." Lisa was taken aback when she saw the woman's eyes turn red and her teeth becoming fangs.

Lisa gasped. "Another vampire?" she whispered. The nurse shrugged. "I've got to stay hidden somehow. If there's an injury, I use my blood to heal them. I also have access to blood bangs whenever I want. So yes, your nurse is a vampire, but so are you."

Lisa frowned as she stood up with Jennie. "D-do you know who I am?" she asked. The nurse smiled. "Of course I do." she spoke before she took Jennie away from her and began walking away. "You should watch how much you feed. You might kill someone." she muttered as she walked down the hall.

She then turned to Lisa. "And then that would give your father an even better lead than he already has." she added. Lisa watched as she walked away. "Wait!" she called. The female turned around once more. "W-who are you?" she asked. The nurse smiled.

"That story is for another time." was all she said before the two disappeared down the corridor. Lisa returned to her room that night to see Jungkook laying on his bed englufed in his cell phone which was great for Lisa. The last thing she wanted was to do was talk to him.

Surprisingly he didn't say anything which made Lisa feel relieved. "Hey where have you been?" he suddenly asked. Lisa turned to him and frowned. "None of your business." Lisa spat as she slammed the door. Jungkook chuckled. "Damn. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. You've been gone a long time."

Lisa walked towards her bed and picked up her towel before walking towards Jungkook and leaning towards so that she was near his ear. "Next time save your breath." she whispered before she locked herself in the bathroom to take a shower, something that she tends to do whenever she's upset.

Jungkook just sighed. He couldn't figure this girl out. He hated her guts, but he still wanted to know more about her. Why was always out late, why does she always shut out everyone, where did she even come from, and why was she obsessed with locking herself in the bathroom? He couldn't just ask. Every time he breathed she yelled at him. He had to find another way. 

Maybe he could manipulate her into telling him some information. His thoughts were interrupted by his phone going on. He picked it up and saw that it was a text from Namjoon. He opened it and read it.

From: Namjoon

"Jennie and I are having a party this Saturday. You and your girl are invited :)"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he texted Namjoon back making sure that he knew he despised Lisa and that she would never be his girl. Jungkook then thought to himself. If he took Lisa to the party perhaps she would get drunk enough and he could get some secrets out of her.

Jungkook then heard the shower stop followed by Lisa cursing "." loudly. Jungkook chuckled as he got up and knocked on the door. "Is everything okay in there?" he asked knowing it would make Lisa upset. "Jungkook leave me alone" she spat. "Lisa we are literally roommates. I can't leave you alone no matter how much I want to and you locking yourself in the bathroom every hour makes it easier to tease you."

The bathroom door then opened. Lisa stood there with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her body. "I was yelling because I forgot my clothes." she said as she pushed past him. He smirked. "You could've just asked me to bring them to you instead of insisting I leave you alone."

Lisa picked up her clothing and walked up to Jungkook. "I would rather endure a long, painful death at the hands of my enemy than ask for your help." she muttered as she slammed the door in his face.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before plopping onto his bed. "That girl seriously has some unresolved issues." he whispered. "I heard that you !" Lisa shouted. Jungkook chuckled. 'But I dig it.' he thought.

_____

Author's Note: I'm back from the dead! Happy New Year to you all! I hope it is filled with joy and love. My gift to you being this chapter I found some time to update and this is probably a bad chapter and I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. I promise this story will get better soon. The party's gonna stir up some things. Vote, comment, share :)