The Roommate

Chase Me, It's a Run For Your Money

Jungkook quickly wrapped the bottom of his body as he heard a knock on his door. He was in the middle of a shower when he heard the knock. He opened to door swiftly not expecting to see his counselor and a random blonde haired girl. "I see this is a bad time." the counselor said. Jungkook chuckled scratching his nape. "It kind of is Mrs. Kim. What's up?" he asked. The counselor sighed as she looked at the girl beside her. "This is Lalisa Manoban. She's new here and...she's your new roommate." Mrs. Kim explained. Jungkook's eye's widened.

"Roommate?" he asked confused. "But she's a girl!" he stated. Mrs. Kim sighed. "I'm aware of that Jungkook, but this is short notice and our system is currently down. It won't be fixed until tomorrow morning so we can't really find her a proper roommate yet. Besides your room was easiest for me to find and I know I can trust you. Tomorrow morning we can have the rooms changed. It's only one night. Please." Mrs. Kim pleaded.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he opened the door wider. He didn't understand why this was happening to him. There were plenty of girls on his floor that needed roommates. Why did it have to be him. He was a male. Rooming with a female. That's an equation for disaster. Lisa walked into the room with her two suitcases and schedule.

Jungkook turned to Mrs. Kim who smiled slightly. "I owe you one." she spoke. Jungkook scoffed. "You think? I'll see you early tomorrow morning. Goodnight." he said before he shut his door. He turned to see Lisa smirking at him. He frowned. "What?" he spat. Lisa blinked her eyes and smiled. "I owe you one" she stated repeating Mrs. Kim. "What kind of affairs are going on here?" she asked. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"None," he stated as he looked in his dresser for clothes. "She's my aunt for your information. And for some reason, she thinks I should room with a girl." he spoke before going into the bathroom slamming the door. Lisa was taken aback by this. She got from her bed and went over to dresser she was given for her side of the room. She began unpacking her things as she sighed.

"I came here to get away from everything. Now I have to deal with bratty college students." she spoke to herself as she picked out an outfit for bed. She took out her necklace and looked at the picture inside. She smiled sadly, but quickly placed it down when she heard the bathroom door open.

She turned around and held her clothes to chest as she watched Jungkook walk out while combing through his hair with his hand. She rolled her eyes before she went in. She laid her clothes on the counter as she started the water. She then took off her shirt and began to take off her shorts when she heard the bathroom door open.

She turned around and covered her chest. "What the hell do you think you're doing you ert?!" she yelled. Jungkook looked at the floor. "I forgot my shirt." he said. Lisa scoffed. "Did you not just see me walk in here?!" she continued yelling. Jungkook looked at her. "I'm sorry, maybe I forgot that I have a roommate now!" he yelled back as he walked in and grabbed his shirt not caring about the female who was partially .

"It's not like there's much to see." he muttered on his way out. Lisa looked at her chest before she looked at the now closed door. "I'm going to kill him." she muttered before she continued her previous actions. After she was fully dressed she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and brushed her teeth. This wasn't something she would usually do, but she had to 'fit in' as best as should.

After all of that was done she left the bathroom and got into her bed. She then realized she didn't know what time her classes started in the morning or where to go. "Damnnit." she cursed in her mind. She sighed before she did the thing that she was currently trying to avoid. "Jungkook?" she called quietly.

The boy hummed in response. "I know you're trying to sleep and I really don't want to talk to you myself, but what time do I get up for my classes in the morning?" she asked. Jungkook sighed before he got up and walked over to her bed. "Where's your schedule?" he asked. Lisa got up and got it from the top of her dresser and then handed it to him.

Jungkook skimmed the paper. "Alright well your first class isn't too far from this floor so it shouldn't be too hard for you to find it. You have second period and fourth period with me sadly," he stated causing Lisa to roll her eyes. "Your third period however is a little farther that the rest, but it shouldn't be too hard."

"Your first class is at eight o'clock and your last is at six o'clock. These here are your free periods, but they'll probably put you in study hall for them," he explained pointing at the two squares that had an hour written in both of them. "It's not too hard, but I suggest that if you don't want to get lost then you should ask someone where to go while you're wondering around." he spoke before he walked back to his bed.

Lisa rolled her eyes as she looked at her schedule once more then at Jungkook. She sighed as she put the paper back on the dresser. She had to get used to this. She was living a totally new life now. One with less running, less survival, less heartbreak. She had to get over herself and try to enjoy this. If she didn't she'll be right back where she started and that's the last thing she wanted.

_____

Author's Note: Alright so I'm back after several months of being inactive and hating this book I decided to rewrite it. It has an entire different storyline now. I decided to make it a supernatural fanfiction because I feel that's one of my best genre's. My other book Bleeding Love is supernatural. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter leave me some feedback!