Chase

One Voice

After hearing that song, i was so confused. All this time i never thought... wait... is he teasing me.... was he trying to pull a prank on evil maknae... no way... mimi hyung... he wont do that. I was deep in my thoughts. I didnt know that certain super junior member was entering my room. I didnt noticed his presence.

A strong slap in my back head waked me up from my thoughts. It was so damn painful. And due to pain my eyes were watering.... i saw the person who slapped me. None other than kim heechul.

" chullieeeee nooonaaaaa....'sobs'..... 'sobs'..... Super junior divaz heart melted seeing his favourite brothers tears." Kyunieee... noona is sorry... jeongmal mianhae... uljima..... ". He tried to calm me down. "Mimi hyung... he loves me?????.". I know chullie noona will know such things. He was close and protective towards zhoumi.

"Now you know kyunie... yes he is in still love with you." He replied. "When did he started to love me hyung? Why didnt he told me? I thought he was into victoria..." I tried to argue. "Kyunie ask yourself those questions... rewind your memories. You will get your answers. Now you need some alone time to think. Seasoning needs my help right now i guess." After saying that he left me. But only after placing a kiss on my forehead.

It started when SM added 2 new members under sub group Super Junior m exclusively targeting china. I already know henry. But the new person is taller. But not tall as changmin. But taller than me and siwon hyung. Zhoumi... joomhyuk in korean. His accent is funny. But he sings well. He received alot of prizes and he also write lyrics. I sat beside him for dinner. I felt sorry that i cant talk to him due to language barrier. I was still recovering from accident.

I cut a piece of pork and poked his hand. When i gained his attention i pointed chopstick which contains the pork piece towards his mouth. I personally fed him using my chopstick. I still dont know why i did so. Not even once i did that to changmin or anyone else. I was the one feeded by others. 

From that day onwards we begin to learn each others language so that we can communicate. His korean was much better than my chineese. I keep teasing him and he keep enjoying. We faced hard time together. Shared rooms sometimes. I even fall asleep in his bed together with him. We too had scandals. Our famous bed selca. We automatically was with each other. He become my personal translator. And then it happenend KYUMI.

When we started to keep distance. Yes.... Changmin... SM Town... Kyuline interacted more durning SM Town. Hope song was for our public display. We promoted ourself. When Changkyu become more than just kyuline i didnt recognized there were people being away from me. 

Always changmin was there. We was always together. Does it made us close??? No i guess. If that was the case he wont go behind victoria. All it matters now was that i became distanced from suju.. and mimi hyung.

I walked at night to gain some fresh air near our dorm building garden. I saw mimi hyung in one of the swing. We used to spend time there before. But due to schedules it was reduced and faced an end. I felt guilty. When i walked towards him he felt my presence. He wasnt ready to face me then. He tried to ran away from me. But i wasnt ready to give up him for a second time. I was determined to gain back what i lost. I chased him. We ended up under han river bridge. We were both tired from running. I went near him catching air. My breathing already become abnormal but still without bothering i hugged him tightly burying my head on his shoulders. We sat down at a bench near by holding hands, enjoying each others warm.

Sometimes words are not required. He enjoyed the silence between us. We walked hand in hand. Tonight without bothering anyone and anything we decided to welcome sleep in his room like years before in each others warm. I dont care what people will think but we are not doing that for your info. Not even changmin and i did it. Mimi hyung respect my feelings. He wont do anything till i forget changmin completly. 

HANGENG] Your smile, my embrace, are (the) ingredients (for) happiness
[HANGENG] (Fitting) amazingly like how coffee goes together with (my) partner
[KYUHYUN] (While) you lean on my shoulder, (the) warmest heart
[KYUHYUN] You say that I am your shelter, oh baby

[HENRY] Your mischief, my jokes, the corners of (our) mouths are smiling softly
[HENRY] Your mischievous laugh makes my heart race
[ZHOUMI] You asked me who I would place first in my heart
[ZHOUMI] Without hesitating, (I) point (my) finger towards you

[SJM] Love is a relay, passing on (our) happiness
[SJM] (The) sweetness (can be felt) anytime, anywhere
[SJM] (When we come) one on one it’s me and you, you and me
[RYEOWOOK] While I’m chasing (after) you
[RYEOWOOK] (I) won’t forget to cheer you on
[RYEOWOOK] (The) final prize will be (our) happy ending

[DONGHAE] Your smile, my embrace, are (the) ingredients (for) happiness
[DONGHAE] Love is like a castle with my support
[SIWON] (When) you snuggle in my embrace, the whole earth sparkles
[SIWON] Because you are part of our love, I am surrounded by happiness, oh baby

[HANGENG] Your mischief, my jokes, the corners of (our) mouths are smiling softly
[HANGENG] Your mischievous laugh makes my heart race
[RYEOWOOK] You asked me who I would place first in my heart
[RYEOWOOK] Without hesitating, (I) point (my) finger towards you

[SJM] Love is a relay, passing on (our) happiness
[SJM] Sustaining the sweetness (we) ought to have
[SJM] (When we come) one on one it’s me and you, you and me
[KYUHYUN] While I’m chasing (after) you
[KYUHYUN] (I) won’t forget to cheer you on
[KYUHYUN] (The) happy ending (gives) me (the strength) to run towards you

[HENRY] The magnetism of love causes two hearts to stay together
[SIWON] (So that) even if (we are) a thousand miles away, love never leaves
[DONGHAE] Carefully using romantic deductions (to predict what will happen in) this romance movie
[RYEOWOOK] Holding hands (as we) sing the theme song (of our) happiness

[ZHOUMI] Love is a relay, our mutual understanding
[ZHOUMI] (Is) placed at the bottom of (our) hearts, (having the chance to) carefully
[ZHOUMI] Love you, I will treasure (it)
[KYUHYUN] For you, I (will) chase away the dark clouds
[KYUHYUN] Protect you from the rain
[KYUHYUN] Please believe I am the only one for you

[SJM] Love is a relay, passing on (our) happiness
[SJM] Sustaining the sweetness (we) ought to have
[SJM] (When we come) one on one it’s me and you, you and me
[SJM] While I’m chasing (after) you (RYEO/ I’ll chase after you)
[SJM] (I) won’t forget to cheer you on
[SJM] (The) happy ending (gives) me (the strength) to run towards you

[ZHOUMI] The happy ending, is you and me

Playing You and Me song as background we slept our beauty sleep. Its been years i missed this peaceful sleep with mimi hyung. I promise you that i will make up our loss. 

"You never hidden your love, you never made it end only in your lyrics and i am thankful for that. Fault was mine that i didnt tried to seek meaning... i didnt tried to turn back and understand the love in those teary eyes waiting me for my return."