Your Memories

One Voice

"Isshh .. Min Sick .." I hissed softly as Changmin touched the spot where I dislocated foot. There was a little blue in the pale skin.

"Ah! Mian Kyu .." Changmin panicked and stood holding my hand. I only smiled slightly to see Changmin's worried face exaggerated.

"Hey, gwenchana .. Dont overdo it so .." I said smiling and the back of Changmin's palm that holds my hand. "How is this? It's night, it seems like nothing will pass .." I said again while looking at  Changmin beside me sitting down.

It all started from I who is very enthusiastic to invite my super busy lover. Well, although it does not deny that his schedule is also enough to strangle him alive. I just want to take advantage of his spare time that may only exist once in a thousand years. Beyond limit? Not if you are in my position. And Changmin? Oh, come on. Changmin is too fond of his caramel macchiatto for not being able to resist the will of his lover.

At first it all started out very beautifully. With Changmin picking up me after SM Town. Well, although when Changmin just set foot in the rest room that time I was  having fun running around here by eating strawberry cake belonging to hyukie hyung. And with my sadistic, I show off how to eat the last piece of cake with a super tempting motion on hyukie. Which of course makes hyukie upset. And then? Oh, of course hyuk's terrible cries that managed to make one of the handsome fish there swear at me . Beautiful is not it? Changmin just chuckled amused to see the behavior of his lover. He had no intention of preventing my behavior. Given our almost identical nature. Moreover, he also would gladly do the same to his hyungs. Junsu hyung especially. First, yes first. It's been a long time. Now who is he going to work on? Yunho hyung? Oh, I guess not.

And after that, we set off together with Changmin's benz car to Busan. Just to avoid the public. Seoul is not the right place for us to take a vacation. There will be many people who are happy to interfere with our privacy.

"You like?" I just nodded and again broke off our gaze. My face flushed just by thinking what is going to happen after a long time.

"Very much like .. Of course .. Because my lover who is beside me .." I smiled at Changmin who replied the same smile.

Well ~ What was in your mind back then changmin!!

It was a piece of warmth that I felt some time ago. After a satisfying day of dating in Busan, Changmin and I immediately rushed to go home. Because midnight there will be Changmin drama schedule that must be filled. On our journey with endless talks, Changmin's car was damaged. 

"Min, how? Has it been lifted?" I still sits on the passenger seat by opening the door wide. While Changmin is out, trying to contact Yunho.

"Can not .." Changmin shook his head in response.

"Yesung hyung?" I again said almost desperate.

"It's okay baby, but it looks like there's no signal, Huh, it's still a mountain area .." Changmin sighed softly. It's already past 1 am. But as long as 2 hours ago there was not a single passing car.

"But..., surely the hyung manager will scold me later if I can not arrive on time .."

"Come late is okay, but can we get out of here, here's cold Min, let alone my legs too ill Ugh ~" I put on a miserable look make at least chuckle. What! I should gain his attention. NOW OR WHEN!!!!

"Are you cold?" I nodded. "Here ~~" Changmin headed towards me and lifted my body and sat down on the bench that had been occupied by me. And instead I sits on Changmin's lap. OH COME ON HE MADE ME DO THAT... HE..... Changmin hugged me tightly from behind, while the evil maknae, i cho kyuhyun was already smiling happy because the treatment of my most hot handsome lover is so romanticly perfect  for situation.

JEALOUS.... CHANGMIN IS MINE!!! YOU HEARD ME... AND I AM CHO KYUHYUN... NOT YOU... NOT ANYONE ELSE. I SEALED HIM.

Well that was my attitude back then... Never mind... 

"Hey, are you smiling?" Asked Changmin who was curious because of his lover's behavior. Changmin then closed the car door because the night air was getting colder.

"Hihi ~ Anni ~" I shook my head . Why am I blushing right now... no ert mind thoughts. Kyuhyun...you have to keep your mind steady... I thought...

"Lie then why you laugh?" Changmin puts his chin on my head. Then buried his whole head on the dark brown curls. Fragrant ~ my hair makes him crazy!!!~

"I'm willing if the night is confined together with you here as long as you continue to hug me .." I  move his sitting position to sideways and back hugging Changmin's waist. 

"Humm ~ Is that so? If I do anything to you alone here how?" Changmin gives his grin. But he even amazed with me who responded with a sweet smile.

"It's okay, can I be mad at you?" I showed my round eyes shining. Well ~ Changmin's heart beats above normal again. Lol... not my fault that i am too.... well you can fill the blanks.

"Well baby, are you sick?" Asked Changmin worried because of my attitude.

"Anni ~ I just want to be this way often .. Nae Chwang you rarely treats me warmly ~~" I gived him my best aegyo which is nothing compared to  Sungmin hyung . Well, not fails very much ~ But strange ~even for me...

"Treat warmly?"

"Hmmm!" I nodded. "You treat me more like your brother more often than ever to be gentle to me in front of other people kind of ~ .."

"Keke ~~ So what kind of gentle like Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung are always making out in front of the crowd and stuck here and there? I can not tell the thing that I will only do with you as public consumption .."

"But still-"

Damn!!!!!!!!!!

"I'll do whatever you want, even can act as siwon hyung though, but ... It's nothing you need to show the world, baby.We'll just enjoy it both me and you .. I'll hug you if I want, and kiss you too if I want .. Is it good if I kiss you when we are on stage? Anni .. I just want to treat you special when just the two of us .. "

"Fussy .. Why are you so talkative Min .." I said as I put my head on Changmin's chest.

"So if I want to, I will do anything to you.Well, now I want to give 'warmth' to you .." Hearing me straightening up and staring at Changmin long ago smile.

"Just do it ~~!" I stretches my arms wide and Changmin just smiles at me.

NO MORE RATED THINGS.... YOU GUYS ARE TOO YOUNG FOR IT...

Chwang... Changminie... do you remember that day... I havent forget anything you said... anything you did after that. You wanted to do that after our Marriage. I didnt opposed it. I always followed your words. Obeyed them. But I was insecure. I was... Iam.. I will be... Everytime... Every hour... Every minutes.. Every Second.

These memories means alot to me. Because I know that all wont happen again... Was I greedy? Was I selfish? But I leave you for your choices. I left you for good. I left you for your happiness. I left you for you...

I will always cherish these memories. I will always love you. Why you make it hard for me....????? Why you let me down? Why you dissapointed me? Why you treated me like I am no one to you? WHY SHIM CHANGMIN....