Arrival

One Voice

That person was waiting for me at airport when i arrived from my healing trip. I was really happy when i saw someone waiting for me. There was none before. Oh yes my fans was there. But while going for secret trip no one was there. I choose night flight so that no one can find me out at incheon airport. No one know but that person. I was invited to have dinner and sleep over which i kindly accepted. Come on guys i really need a break. But no dirty minds. I may be evil but these cases i am soooo good boy.

Besides that person and me we are developing a strong bond. I always felt it before. May be friendship or something way more. I dont mind trying and i am sure i wont regret anything. I was welcomed by a warm hug. I loved it. I missed it. I still remember how you cared me....

I was greeted by a warm apartment with warm food." I was surprised you still remember what i like" i blurted out and received a warm smile. "I missed you hyung......" oopzzz i let it out almost. Okay now onwards you know that he is namja and my hyung. Well I do have alot of hyungs so still you will find difficult to know who he is really.

"Hyung is sorry kyunie... That I wasnt there to calm you down. I couldnt do anything and you know that right...." He sighed. "Hyung now you are here it is more than enough for me." I replied polietly. I hugged him again. I felt i was home. I was thankful again because i realized i do have alot of people who care for me.

I took a bath, had food with my hyung. After having a long talk i decided to go back to dorm before any scandals. I hugged hyung again. I dont want to let go of him. He promised me eventhough we have to act as strangers outside, he will keep in touch with me. He also promised daily messages and calls too. So sweet of him right????

When i returned to home, i was more happy and cho kyuhyun has a secret to keep. Luckly chullie noona wasnt suspicious. Even if he know he will support me in this. I was sure about it. My happy smile was enough for super junior. We hugged a group hug. Reminding you  that all super junior members are not here with me right now. Some stay at dorm. Some have their own apartment. I was planning to move in with changmin but .... oh again his name came. Why my life always connected to him and his name. Seriously...

Work is a better place because you are in it. I got to go to work again from tomorrow onwards. Wish I could start up... a new day, i could be happy... but fortune is something else... waiting for right time.. right moment... Being optimistic... hoping for the best... i want to continue my life better than before.

" I gave a glance at you

Like no one else in world

I saw your care for me

I thought you loved me

Am I wrong to think

Was I that much greedy

I decided myself that

I am yours only

And you are mine

In my whole life 

Never thought things

Will end like this

Yes! It's true that

Without even knowing 

I have fallen for you......"

I wish i had him while singing these lyrics which i made few minutes before, i thought... i begin to recollect good days i had with you. When we were together..... something had to be better forgotten than to be raised up. For letting you go, more than forgetting you it is better to remember you. Because trying to forget someone makes you hurt again and you will end up being hurt again.