Voices Inside My Head

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Mark slowly fell into a trance, Jackson could feel his skinny, strong finger grip onto the hem of his shirt, as if it was for comfort. Jackson turned to Mark and saw that the other was sweating like crazy with teeth clenched and his eyes squeezed shut. 

Is was as if, he was having a nightmare and whinpered. After thinking for a while, Jackson slowly grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to Jackson, trying to comfort him in this way. 

After the sweet action, Mark steadily fell asleep in in Jackson's embrace. Jackson also closed his eyes and enjoyed the sweet moment they had. 

-Morning-

Mark awoke, smelling a familiar scent right next to him. 

Wake up Mark..

I don't want to...

Wake up, god damn it

But I'm too tired...

If you don't, I'm going to you embarrase yourself infront of Jackson....

Fine... But I don't want to get up... I wanna sleep....

If you don't it's gonna turn 5 pm at night....

Mark awoke at the thought and immediately rose from his position, letting Jackson's arms fall to his lap. He looked over to the clock. The hell? Why'd he wake up so early?

to stupid demons and angels in his minds having a fight. But it was a good thing he awoke because, Jackson was still asleep, and Mark could not be a creep without Jackson knowing anything. 

Mark slowly leaned to Jackson's face, feeling his slow, even breathing on his face. His pale skin was partly sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter