Ending Chapter.... Sorry it's rushed...

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung quietly entered the house through the window, careful to not wake anyone up. "Mark, Mark... wake up.." Jinyoung whispered into his friend's ears. Mark whimpered and furrowed his brows very slightly. 

He fluttered his eyes open, revealing his brown blue eyes. "What??" Mark mumbled, taking off his arms which laid on top of Jackson's waist when he was still hugging his partner. 

"We gotta go home.." Jinyoung whispered again as the glint in his eyes shone harder. "What? No! I wanna stay here.." Mark whispered yell very suddenly. "We have to. If you don't want to, then tommorow in the morning, take everyone to the living room and we'll have a conversation o whether you should or not go back home.." Jinyoung suggested and Mark nodded as he was too tired to think any furthur. 

Jinyoung then crept out of the bed and went to the livingroom where he saw the man earlier at the door who was chuckling at him on the couch and he walked over, seeing that he was with no blanket on. 

'What was Mark doing?' he asked himself, wondering why his friend was letting someone like him go to sleep with no blanket on. Jinyoung went to the cupboard, where he saw Mark point to, and as he opened it, it was full of extra blankets. 

He removed one from it's original place and hovered it over the man's body, finally dropping it. "There... that'll suffice...'' Jinyoung said, not bothering to fix it any futhur. He yawned, covering his mouth with his hands and went out the door, opening it quietly. 

Jb opened his eyes, hearing the slight creak of the door closing. What was that? He looked down where something secured him in place. A b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter