Again?

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark looked around the beginning-to-get-empty beach. The sun was falling, and he knew that soon, there would no one around here anymore. As he saw another human taking a stroll along the side of the rocks near the sand, he called out, only to have nothing come out. 

"P-pl.." was all Mark could muster. However, the human looked over to Mark, catching his little mutter. "Hmm? Why..... are you ? Are you... not cold?" The stranger said, coming towards Mark. 

As he came and closed the distance between the two, Mark realized something. The stronger did indeed look like someone he knew before. His brown hair was pushed back and his hands were so warm against his cheeks. 

Mark nuzzled in them, making him take steps back. 'Ah... that's right.." Mark thought to himself and smiled. "Ja..ckson...." mark called out, surprising this person who Mark thought was Jackson. 

"How do you know my name?" The apparently Jackson asked and Mark shook his head. "I don't know.." he whispered and with widened eyes, squeeled. He could talk again. 

To Jackson though, he seemed crazy. "Uh... may I ask why.. you're ..?" Jackson said, examing the stranger's face, not daring to go any lower than that. "Well... I don't know..." Mark said and also looked down. 

Jackson straightened his back and turned around, walking the other way, until he felt a grasp on his shirt. Down at the ground, Mark was tugging at his shirt with a pleading look in his eyes. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter