Who Are You?

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Make felt relieved when he met Jackson again. His pale cheeks were bruised with scars and cuts, including bruises of course. His facial features were the same, except a little more grown out now. 

As Jackson didn't budge at all, Mark got worried whether he was dead or not. Slowly, he pressed his lips against Jackson's, letting the air slip into his mouth. The soft kiss slowly turned to a heated one, with Mark slipping his tongue inside the unconcious person's mouth. (That's so wrong to do to a person... but whatever. It's Mark.) 

Feeling a burning, uncomfortable sensation in his stomach, all the way up to his throat and then to Jackson, he immediately stopped, seperating his lips. He grasped at his throat. 

"!" Mark thought. The pearl inside him was needed for turning to a mermaid, but when he didn't have it, he'd turn back to a human. Almost every mmeriad have the pearl, and is he didn't get it back, he would turn back to a human in a couple of years.  

With the pearl, it was quite easy for Mark to walk as a human, but without it, he would be unable to walk, and froget about all the things human did, maybe even the people he had met. 

In a few years, only if they could meet in that time..

-A few years after.. Mark: Doesn't know how to age.... Jackson: Now 20 years old...)

Mark opened his eyes. He had forgetten all that happened, except for Jackson and his mission to find back his pearl. His family was forgotten,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter