Bath & Bed

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After fighting for a couple more hours, Mark was slowly dunked into the warm water, the temperature rising against his cold, pale skin. "Yah.. Jackson. It's too.. hot..." Mark said one at a time, pulling out his limbs.

"You'll get used to it.... I hope.." Jackson smiled and Mark looked down, ears turning red, which Jackson did now if it was the water which caused it or him. He smirked. 

"Want me to join?" Jackson asked mischeiviously and Mark quickly shook his head after staring at him confused. "N-no... there's no need to!!" Mark shook his head, hands clenching onto the sides of the tub.

Jackson laughed at the adorable reaction. "Yeah yeah. Then can you use those? You use this one first, and then the conditioner second. The conditioner is the one that is black. After that, you can use the soap and just.. use it against your body. Okay?" Jackson explained and Mark stared at him carefully, trying to memorise each step. 

After Mark nodded very slowly, Jackson smiled and took a step back. "After you're done, you can call me, alright? I'll lock the door so that you can get more privacy, although I... may have seen you already." Jackson scratched the back of her neck, giving a one sided-smile while Mark blushed. 

"Y-yeah... you can go out now?" Mark asked, trying to not sound impolite and Jackson nodded, going out the door and then locking it. After Jackson disappeared from the bathroom, Mark did as followed, sighing every now and then. (He's sitting in the bathtub so, he just has to reach for things from the ground) 

Jackson walked out and buried his face in his hands, pulling them down so that he was creating an ugly face when he reached the bottom (his chin). "Wah... what was I doing there?" Jackson asked himself, unbelieving that he just asked the stupid question. 

He sounded so.... shameless... Jackson flumped onto the couch, arms rested over the top, and legs spredded wide open, while slumping on his back a bit. He sighed, one hand now covering his eyes. 

-After the shower-

Mark called for Jackson but was then rejected when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter