Ch 34

IT'S HER

**flashback**

Sungyeol is flipping the pages. He reads every page carefully, revealing everything that Myungsoo ever felt. His words become more and more emotional as Sungyeol keep on reading. Tears started to form in his eyes. 

Diary start

What is love? It's cruel and sad, tearing and Heartbreaking. That man left the two of us here, took away the loved one with him. Moonsoo, I wonder where are you right now. Do you even remember me ? You was so little to remember, am I right? I miss you so much My little brother. 

I don't want to show them that I'm broken inside. I don't want them to pity me. I lost you and now I don't want to lose my friends. They are brothers to me and I love them like I love you. Sungjong, he is a soft hearted boy, who always need protection. He is sweet and caring, always want to cheer up his hyungs. Sungyeol, the choding boy. Never failed to make us laugh and he boost  our mood. He has those crazy ideas that he thinks brilliant. Dongwoo hyung, the eldest of the pack. He could be tough and scary at the outside, but he is soft and warm in the inside. he would do anything for the person whom he loves. I hope that you have friends who love you and whom you love like mine. Moonsoo. I promise I will found you

Diary end

Sungyeol close the book, not sure if he would continue or not. He then decided to read more. . . 

-------------------------------------------------------- 

Dongwoo hyung was beaten up by the gang again. I don't know how to make them stop. I also don't know how to make me stop hating them. He was hospitalized for one day only, and he told Sungyeol and Sungjong that a woman missed catch a thief and people beating him. He is not the best person to make excuses, but it's enough to fool the 2 boys. Well, not for me. I asked him personally. We both tried not to make Sungyeol and Sungjong realize how dangerous and scary the gang is, because it could haunt them. . We will protect them, no matter what. . .

-------------------------------------------------------

 " Is..is that so? You thought that we didn't know? " Sungyeol said while he sobs. He does know that the poker face Myungsoo writes journal, but he never knew that Myungsoo actually this deep

Sungyeol skips some pages, and ended up in a page, with a picture of him and Sungjong. Their picture is crossed by red ink, and with all capital letter, written there 'NO MORE SUNYEOL AND SUNGJONG' In place, Sungyeol starts to cry and cry. He realize that what he did is wrong. He is the one who let Dongwoo being killed. 

" I wish I can exchange my life with him.. I'm sorry Dongwoo hyung " 

He tried to hid himself in the dark, when Daeyeol enters the room. 

**flashback-end**

...................................................................

A/N : I'm sorry that I didn't update for days.. Actually, I didn't make it to the final round and I'm so sad! I didn't update not because I am sad, but because they provide no INTERNET CONNECTION !!! So, Sometimes I sneak out to buy coffee and cakes at Starbucks, Hahaha~

I read your comments, and I AM SO HAPPY !!! Thanks for all the support and I will continue updating until this fic completed !!