Chapter 27

IT'S HER

It's now time when school's extra activities ended. At first, you are waiting for Myungsoo cuz' he said that you guys need to go home together. But it's been 20 minutes, and you just can't stand anymore. 

**FLASHBACK**

YOUR POV

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Sally and I'll be joining the basketball club starting from now, please take care of me " I bow to the other Basketball club's members. They greet me, and all the girls approach me with lots of questions~

" You are Myungsoo's new girlfriend, right? " " Ah.. you're cute.. that's why he likes you!! " " Omo.. I'm jealous... he is one of the coolest boy in this school ! "

I'm tired of them keep on asking questions which are ended in the same answer and saying useless things, like how lucky I am. Yeah.. whatever. I can't wait until the sesion started, but it seems like everyone are not in the mood to practice. Oh my... so sick of these questions.

" Yah, Girls ! Shouldn't you guys prepare for next season's competition? " A manly figure come and approach us. He kinda good looking, who is he ? 

" Ok oppa... girls, let's go practice " a girl said, I guess she's the captain for Girls team

" Ah, the new member will go with me, I need to know her abillity " The guy said, the girls are now gone and I'm standing awkwardly.

" Hey, my name is Lee Howon, but call me Hoya. I'm the captain of the Basketball team " He smiles

" Ah, I'm Lie Sally ! " 

" I know... you said that earlier " He giggles, I smile in embarassment

" Come, let's do a test " He said, passing me a ball

" Test ? But Myungsoo said that I'm not going to have any test. " 

" Who? Aah,, that kid . . . " He rubs his temple 

" W.. what's wrong ? " 

" He said he is the president of Basketball club ? "

" Well,, yes.. he is not ? " 

" Sorry, but yes... he is not, but he likes to said that " 

" S..so.. what now ? I can't join the basketball club?  " 

" Nah, dont think about it.. now let's play to test you.. one-one match " He said, taking off his sport jacket.. Wow, he is more manlier than Myungsoo ( YEAH, TAKE THAT MYUNGSOO )

 

Both of us play a strict and fast one-by-one game. He is so fast and energetic, It's hard for me to even predict his moves. And in the end, he won by 34 - 18 ~ 
We are tired and sweating~

" Uh... you was good " He said

" Good ? I lost ! " I protest

" Nah, it's ok.. I'm undefeatable " He said, proudly... Wheeww =__=

" Uh, really ? " I tease

" Yeah, no one in this school ever beat me except of one guy " He said, then throw me a clean towel

" Wow, you must be so good ! " I compliment, while we're walking out from the gym

" It's nothing much.. but you're good, do you know that ? No girls ever scored more than 10 over me ! " 

 

We talk for sometime, but then I realize somehting

" Where's Myungsoo? " I look around

" Eh.. he rarely come to the club anyway " He said, drinking his energy drink

" Is that so. . . " I pouted

" So, you're his girlfriend for real ?? " He asks

" Ah, not that question again ! " I protest

" Sorry . . . Emm.. let's be friends ! " He gives me his hand, and we have an awkward handshake

" No need to be that awkward ! ' He giggles

 

*** flash back - end ***

 

I'm tired and I need to go home. But that Myungsoo hasn't show up. Where did he go anyway? Did he flirt with the girls from earlier? He didn't come to club activitiy also... Uh, Kim Myungsoo... I'm going to kill you for making me wait ! 

I then go back to find Myungsoo. Maybe he's still at the class. I go there, but no one is inside. At the clinic, no. At the canteen, also not there. I walk to the teacher's room, but only find Mr.Nam there, After some minutes talking, I go out and some girls walk pass by. Not trying to care, but I heard one of them whispering to the other friend. " Ohmy... he did that again !! Really? What a playboy! "  " Yes, I saw him at the rooftop with that girl !! "

At first, I don't care.. but one of them giving me a 'poor-her' glare, then I realize something... I quickly run to the rooftop. Not even knowing why I run that fast, I don't even consider him as my real boyriend. But It doesn't matter, he said he is my boyfriend, and I won't let him play around behind my back !! 

When I'm about to reach the rooftop door, I take a sec to take a breath first... I frooze when I hear something. Soft but clear~ 

 

" So, oppa... you are saying that I have to keep it a secret ? " I hear a girl voice

" Yes, of course. . . " a boy answers her, and I know exactly whose voice is that.. MYUNGSOO'S !!

" Aw... why ? This is so romantic and why you want to keep it a secret ? " The girl whines, I could feel my head is burning, but I just have to wait for the right time to catch them !!

" I don't want Sally to know this.. Please, keep it a secret~ You know that I have to maintain my image " Myungsoo said again, with his all soft voice, ah.. I'm totally mad !! 

" Okay oppa. . . but I just want you to know, that it was really.. . . . . " 

I couldn't stand anymore, I brust into the rooftop

" REALLY WHATTT ?? " 

 

 

MYUNGSOO POV

 

" Okay oppa. . . but I just want you to know, that it was really.. . . . . " 

" REALLY WHATTT ?? " The door abusively oppened, and Sally standing there with her face all red

Oh no. . .Sally, you come at the wrong timing !!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Heeey guyss... =v=)b

Please comments and subscribes ~ 

I love comments and I read every single comments !!

But sorry, I can't replying your comments

Because, there's lots of mystery and hidden things in this Fanfic, and I can't answer if you ask what will happen !!

So, please forgive me if I'm not replying any of your comments >.<

Uh, anyway.. I made my first gif !!

there's 2 actually ^^