Chapter 18

IT'S HER

AUTHOR'S POV

 

It's almost school time, but Myungsoo haven't show up, so Sunggyu decided to walk alone to school. 

" Aish, that boy must be overslept... I have to get going, lots of papers to read " 

Sunggyu run to school, then when he reaches the school gates, he is greeted by some students. As a good student president, he greets them back and have a simple conversation and ask if they have any complains ~

 

 

Meanwhile, Sungjong is walking to school lifelessly ~ He still mad to his hyung but he is nothing without his hyung cheering him up. 

" Uh, why hyung is so mean. . . I can't stand him anymore... well, he ever said that he will be busy, but busy with what ? Busy with his other dongsaeng? "

Sungjong then text his hyung 

 

From : Jeongie

To : Chingu

Hyung.  .  . If you don't text me, I'm calling you !

 

 

Sunggyu was talking to some students, when his phone vibrating. 

" Ah. . . this person again ? " he mumble

 

**flashback**

 

I'm home and I'm going to call the vice-president to talk about something important. But I realize that I don't have the password lock anymore, and after couple of second digesting the phone that I had, I realize that this is not my phone. This is Myungsoo's phone. Aish. . . and someone text him for every 5 minutes. I don't want to open it because it's private thing, of course. I'm a respectfull person and I respect other's privacy. So I set it on vibrate, and I'll give it back to Myungsoo tomorrow. 

 

**end**

 

 

Suddenly, there's a call. From the person who texted everytime. Sunggyu decided to pick it up. . 

" Hello ? " He said

 

 

 

far behind Sunggyu, Sungjong's right hand is holding his phone to his ear, hearing the older male's voice. His eyes widen in shock. He could see that Sunggyu is picking up the phone at the same time he was calling his hyung. And his mouth open at the same time the person he calls answers. 

' Could it be . . . ' Sungjong gasp, could not respond back 

 

" Hello . . . Hello . . . " Sunggyu kees on saying that word, but no respons. Sungjong immediately hung the call. 

 

" Oh my . . . so it's Sunggyu hyung. For all this time, he is the one that always comfort me " Sungjong said, eyes fixed on Sunggyu, watching him walking away from students he previously talk with. 

 

 

 

For the whole first and second period of the class, Sungjong didn't even bother to listen to the teacher. He sits in between Sungyeol and the window. All he does, is just staring outside, daydreaming. . . Still thinking about Sunggyu being his hyung for all this time. Why Sunggyu didn't tell me from the start ?

Sungyeol who is sitting beside Sungjong, had been staring at Sungjong for the whole second period. Sungjong didn't even notice him. What's wrong with Sungjong? He never sees Sungjong doesn't pay attention in class 

 

SUNGJONG POV

The lunch bell is ringing. I decided to directly go to canteen, if I cen find Sunggyu hyung. Sungyeol hyung followed me. 

" Sungjong, you act a little bit weird today, is there something wrong? " Sungyeol hyung ask. I said that there's nothing wrong, I just feel tired. That's all ~

I see Sally noona is approaching me and Sungyeol hyung. . . We go to the canteen, but I can't find Sunggyu anywhere around. 

I say to Sally noona and Sungyeol hyung that I don't feel that good, and I'm going to the clinic room ~

 

YOUR POV

Sungjong has been acting today. 

" Yah.. Yeol, what did you do to Sungjong, huh ? " I ask Yeol

" Mwo? I didn't do anything " Yeol keep on eating his food

" After this, I'm going to check him .. join ? " I ask .. he nods

 

 

AUTHORs POV

Sungjong pass the student council office on his way to the clinic. He give a little peek, then he notice Sunggyu and the vice-president is shooting something. Sungjong keep on staring at Sunggyu, until Sunggyu realize him. 

" Ah, Sungjong ! " He open the door

" Hyung, sorry for disturbing . . . I'll be going " 

" No.. no.. You are in such perfect timing, actually we need a student for the shooting. are you busy? " 

" Ani. . . but, what should I do ? " 

Sunggyu explains to Sungjong about the things they wanted to do, and how Sungjong can help. Time passes and Sungjong is still helping Sunggyu, even until the bell rang. 

" Sungjong, I think you should go back to your class " Sunggyu said

" Neh hyung, uh.. and.. can I ask you something? " 

" Yes ? " 

" Can I go home with you later? There's a rumor about some gangster around the road and I'm scared of being alone " Sungjong lied, but he has no other choices

" Really? Ok then, I'll see you after school " Sunggyu waves at Sungjong

 

 

@class

 

" Yah.. jong, where did you go ? Me and Sally was looking for you " Sungyeol scold Sungjong

" Sorry hyung, I was helping Sunggyu hyung at his office " Sungjong apologize

" Ok then, but you have to apologize to Sally, key? " 

" Ne " Sungjong answers, then he listen to the teacher

' Eh? He is listening now? Wow.. I guess he was meeting Sunggyu hyung for some advice and enlightenment. Wah.. our Student president is good '  

Sunyeol thinks

 

 

--- After school ---

 

" Myungsoo, here... your phone " Sunggyu handed the phone back, and take his phone from Myungsoo

" Oh my . . . i thought I'm gonna die without it... you didn't open anything, right? " Myungsoo tried to protect his privacy ( you know why, right? )

" No, but there's lots of messages from the same number. I didn't open it. Who is that person anyway..?  " 

" It..it..it's my cousin.. I'll be going~ byee  " Myungsoo said and walk away

 

 

You are waiting for Sungyeol, but he doesn't show up. You even forgot to ask him, either he wanted to go home together or not, but you just wait for him ~

" Waiting for me ? " A voice come from your back

" Of course not~ I'm waiting for Yeol " You said

" That idiot you mean? Did he tell you that every Tuesday he has CCA ? "

" Bwoh? " 

" Yeah, if you still want to wait for him, you can wait for another 2 hours. Bye then " He waves at you

" Wait Myungsoo! I'm comming with you " You grab Myungsoo's shoulder and walk together with him

In the middle of your walk, you feel that your free hand is always brush into something soft, until you realize that Myungsoo tried to hold your hand. 

Don't know why, but you just let him be~ 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

hi guys !! =D

How do you like the new chapter  ?

 

and here is the sneek peek for the next chapter ---> 

 

Sunggyu is waiting for Sungjong infronth of the gate, when Sungjong already there, they both walk together back home.

' Is Sunggyu hyung, really the hyung that always cheer me up? ' Sungjong question him self

" Hyung, can I ask you something? " Sungjong ask, he plans to ask a direct question. . . 

when someone call his hyung's name

" SUNGGYU !! "