Chapter 29

IT'S HER

After what Myungsoo did to you, you feel like in between of Sungyeol and Myungsoo. You do remember what promises you made with your best friend, Sungyeol, not to Fall for Kim Myungsoo. But Myungsoo, you can't help, but you seems glad that you're dating him. You started to have a feeling, even  you're still not sure if you already fall for him or not. . . 

" Sally... You still have one more week to make sure of your feeling toward Myugsoo " You said to yourself.

Now, you have your own plan ( sorry Yeollie ) Within a week. You have to decide weather you fell for Myungsoo or not. If not, you will keep going with Sungyeol's plan. But if yes, you have to prepare yourself to face Sungyeol. He is totally change when he is angry... 

 

" Sally!Sally! " Someone is calling for you and snapped you out of your own world.

" Y..yes? "  " What's wrong? " Sungyeol waves his hand to your face, really close to your face.

" Nothing, I was just thinking about something " 

" What is it? Tell me! " Sungyeol asks cheerfully, he is in his choding mood

" Noonaaa... Are you thinking about Myungsoo hyung? " Sngjong giggles, teasing

" Y..yeah, guess so " you hesitantly answer The cute boy

" WHATT ??? LIE SALLY DO YOU LIKE HIM ALREADY ?? " Sungyeol screams in the max volume 'what am I saying?'

" Nah...o..of course not! I'm thinking about our pranking plan for him" You lied, you even don't want to remember Any of your silly pranks. . .

You don't want to hurt him, and you don't want the guilt 

 

It's late at night, but you can't sleep. . . Yesterday was too much for you. Everything was perfect and wonderful. Since yesterday, the way look at Myungsoo is not the same anymore. You used to see him as a playboy who likes to flirt ( well that's what everybody said ) and he is not a good person because Sungyeol hates him. But you never thought, what if all the playboy thing was only a rumor, he is super friendly and people thought that he is a player... As for Sungyeol, is not that your best friend lied, but what if at their past, Sungyeol was the one who made mistakes? But Myungsoo was blamed for everything.... WHAT IF is the two words that keep on spinning inside your head. 

 

 

@Sungjong's place - Sungjong POV

Hyung now text me rarely. . We used to keep in contact almost 24/7 but now, only half of it. . . I wonder why

From : Chingu
To : Jeongie
Hey sungjong ! Wazzup?

From : Jeongie
To : Chingu
I'm bored hyung, you haven't text me for hours !! 

From : Chingu
To : Jeongie
So sorry dongsaeng >.<)/ I was busy looking for something

From : Jeongie
To : Chingu 
Ok then, I forgive you, hyung! Kekke, hyung!  Can I ask you something?

From : Chingu
To : Jeongie
Sure...ask anything you want

From : Jeongie
To : Chingu
At your school, are you part of some organization...or something?

From : Chingu
To : Jeongie
What do you mean ?

From : Jeongie
To : Chingu
Ah.. Like Student Council or something like that

 

. . . . . Hyung haven't reply me for 15 minutes . . . . .

 

From : Jeongie
To : Chingu
Hyung !! Where are youuu?

From : Chingu
To : Jeongie
Sorry again! My mom called me, I'll text you tomorrow . . . Now sleep!

 

Huh....hyung, do you still to hide it... I know your identity, no need to covering it... But how should I tell hyung?

 

AUTHOR POV

Sungjong then go to sleep, still believing that his friend is Sunggyu, the President of Student Council. . .

 

-------------------------------------

A/N

Hey theerreeee >3<)/

Gonna update ch 30 soon so wait for it, key ??/ =D

Eh, what do yout hink about my daitly updates ? 

Make sure you leave comments and tell me whatever you think about my updates and this FF <3

 

MY FAV SUBSCRIBER ==> you <==== LOVE YAA !!