♥9♥

V.O.T.F.

Choi Seungcheol was leaning at the wall next to the door, his doe eyes adjusting to the dimmed room. His vision adjusting well as he could clearly see Kim Mingyu who was standing next to their master, staring at him.

Jihoon sat up, nervously clearing his throat as he covered his body with his blanket.

"Look. Let me explain." Jihoon said, his eyes looking back and forth between the two men with him.

"Yeah. You better explain."Choi Seungcheol and Kim Mingyu said in unison.

Kim Mingyu glared at Choi Seungcheol while the latter kept his poker face.

"Look. We didn't- I didn't. . ." Jihoon struggled to put out his words as two pairs of brown eyes stared at him. Jihoon felt like he was seen murdering someone and was defending himself in front of the jurors.

"Master doesn't need to explain anything to you. Jihoon and I made love. That's it."

Mingyu's eyebrow lifted as Seungcheol played with the ends of his Versace suit casually.

Jihoon's heart beated triple times as he heard it.

'Jihoon and I made love.'

'Jihoon and I made love.'

'. . .made love.'

'. . .love.'

Love. Big word.

"Master you owe me an explanation."

Jihoon stiffened as he heard the edge on his personal guard's voice. Fiery brown eyes stared at him, consuming every inch of Jihoon.

"W-what do I need to explain?" Jihoon stuttered, hugging his pillow tightly.

"Explain to me why you call me Kim Mingyu instead of my name, Choi Seungcheol?" Seungcheol's hands were inside his pocket, continuing his calm demeanor. But the thing that gave away Seungcheol's troubled mind was his eyes. Those eyes that were showing a lot of emotions all at once.

Doubt. Uncertainty. Fear. Disappointment. Frustration. Pain?

Mingyu tapped his foot as he moved his body rigidly, the atmosphere was somewhat heavy and awkward. Mingyu avoided looking at Seungcheol. It was just plain- awkward.

Jihoon pressed his face against his soft pillow then screamed. His shouts was muffled and only a creaking noise could be heard from him. "Look. I didn't mean to call you by Mingyu or anyone else's name. It was just that, I saw Mingyu heading to this room and- and I was about to tell you about him. But- but- but we're so in the moment and I felt like I'm floating on cloud nine and I forgot about him then when you know, I screamed his name by mistake since I WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL ALONG THAT KIM MINGYU WAS AT THE DOOR."

Mingyu shook his head and massaged the bridge of his nose. May I present to you, my master. Lee Jihoon. Lee Jihoon who was so into the moment that when he ed he forgot the name of his lover.

"Look. I didn't mean to. I swear." Jihoon's voice was above whisper and Seungcheol swore that something, or by definition, someone had pulled on his heartstrings.

"So you're thinking of me and not just some random guy?"

"Heeeey! That's below the belt! I'm not some random guy!" Mingyu whined.

"Of course I'm thinking of you. I'm always thinking of you." Jihoon's eyes drooped, maintaining his voice.

"Always?"

"Always. Since that day I first saw you. I can't help myself from wanting you." Jihoon could feel his cheeks burn as he admit that loudly.

"Hey guys? I'm still here!" Mingyu waved his hand between Seungcheol and Jihoon's line of vision.

"I am also thinking about you since I gave you your first kiss."

"Our kiss the other night wasn't my first!" Jihoon said. It wasn't his first. Seungcheol wasn't the one who gave him his first kiss but Jihoon doesn't mind if Seungcheol would be the last he could kiss. Jihoon doesn't mind if Seungcheol would be the one who'll shower him with kisses. He doesn't mind. Not at all.

"I am not talking about that kiss. I am talking about YOUR first kiss. Which I gave you." Seungcheol walked towards Jihoon and kneeled in front of the younger's bed.

"Aaaah! I'm so tired of being the third wheel!" Mingyu pouted, walking away. "Master, if you need anything just- Never mind. S.coups is here so you'll be safe. I'm going now, master." Mingyu noisily exited the room, dragging his long legs and lazy feet.

Seungcheol tilted his head and smiled sweetly. "I'm sorry if I demanded for your explanation. I know you don't deserve being treated like that. I just felt a little betrayed when you call other man's name instead of mine." Seungcheol's voice was soft but there was an air of sadness in it.

Jihoon reached for Seungcheol's face, thumbing softly the luscious lips of the other man. It felt like a flower against Jihoon's touch, a very delicate flower that needs to be loved and cared. A delicate flower that deserved all the beauty and happiness in the world.

"I'm sorry. Please don't be sad my pretty flower." Jihoon smiled encouragingly. Seungcheol rose and Jihoon held on Seungcheol's waist. "I care for you. You are so special to me. I can't go on with my life if you're not beside me, holding me, needing me, wanting me..." Jihoon looked up, staring Seungcheol straight in the eyes.

"And loving me." Jihoon's smile faded as he saw Seungcheol shook his head.

What does that mean? Why are you shaking your head? Why? Are those things not true? Am I just imagining it? But I felt it! And I know you felt it too! Then why-

Jihoon's anxious mind went blank when a pair of lips crashed against his. The wind whipped sharply and the cold air hit Jihoon's bare chest. But his core was warm, it was so warm too warm. And Jihoon likes it.

"I thought I'm just the only one who felt it. I thought you didn't and you wouldn't feel it. I thought I'll just be some random guy who let you take to your bed. I was scared that you wouldn't feel the same." Seungcheol put his hand on Jihoon's nape.

"Can I copy and paste that statement?" Jihoon chuckled, though his throat was kind of hoarse. It was already four in the morning and he didn't get a wink of sleep, but it was all worth it.

This was better than sleeping. Better than dreaming. This was him, fully awake with the man of his dreams kissing those tiredness away.

Choi Seungcheol was Lee Jihoon's healing.