Chapter 2

Eyes up Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“But I don’t want toooo” Taehyung whines, his tail flicking around as Jimin dragged him to his car.

“You’re coming with me, whether you like it or not.” Jimin states as he pushes the hybrid into the car and gets into the driver's seat.

“Why can’t I be in the passenger seat.” he asks from the back seat of the car, Jimin taking to ignoring him as he drove.

It was 15 minutes of silence, only the sound of Taehyung's tail thumping on the seat when the car came to a full stop. He saw the wizard taking out his phone and texting someone before putting it back on the console and waiting.

“Who are we waiting fo-YOU!” Taehyung shouts when Jungkook opens the passenger side door.

“Hey kitten.” Jungkook winks getting into the car.

“Stop calling me that, my name is Taehyung.” Taehyung bites out, folding his arms across his chest.

“Aw kitten don't be like that” The demon laughs, Taehyung glaring at him before glaring out the window.

 

 

 

 

“Okay you s, let’s go” Jimin says as he parks the car.

Taehyung doesn’t hate the store, but he avoids it as much as possible. He swears that the fishtanks to showcase the ‘fresh fish’ are there to taunt him.

 

He blames instincts.

 

Jimin dragged him into the store before letting go of his arm.

“Okay listen up, I will be grabbing what i need to grab for a party later, Taehyung you need to grab some cereal, since you ate it all, and beef, do not try grabbing the fish from the fishtank. . .again.”
Taehyung pouts, but he will resist.

“Jungkook don’t molest taehyung” Hey! A rule he likes!

On the other hand Jungkook is whining and complaining mentally, maybe a little bit in reality.

 

Taehyung was currently at different sets of beef when Jungkook suddenly spoke up, he had quick little plan.

“Hey kitten can I wrap my arm around your waist.”
“Its Taehyung, Tae-Hyung, T-A-E-H-Y-U-N-G.”
“Yeah Taehyung can i?”

“Why?” Taehyung asks, suspicious.

“I saw a old friend with benefits walk in, she was pretty crazy, y’know.” Jungkook says “She is crazy about dating so pretend you're my boyfriend.” He finishes and looks at the hybrid.

“Uh okay.” Taehyung says before the demon slinks an arm around his waist.

Taehyung went back to looking at the different sets of beef before choosing a set and tossing it into the small cart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter