Chapter 1

Eyes up Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiminie!” Taehyung’s shout sounded through the house as he slammed the door closed.

“What happened this time Tae.” Jimin says without looking away from his spell book, flipping the page.

“He touched my !” Taehyung shouts as he plops down on the chair across from Jimin, ears twitching.

“My dear friend, why do you still get so upset with this? He’s done this before.”

“Because he smacked it rather than groping it! Thats too much chim!” Taehyung says pouting.

Jimin sighed before closing his spell book and looking at taehyung.

“Taehyung, no I will not turn him into an ant.”
“Bu-”

“Or an almond.”

Taehyung could only wish to turn the demon harassing him into an almond. Because apparently Jimin won’t turn him into an almond, or an ant.

Who are they talking about? None other than Jeon Jungkook, local cocky .

He has piercings, goes to parties with some of his friends, has one night stands every night, and you can’t forget the fact that he flirts with small cat hybrid Taehyung.

First time it happened he yanked Taehyung’s tail, and it’s been happening for a year since then, a whole year!

And the worst part for Taehyung is that he can’t avoid Jungkook because Jimin is friends with him. He thought Jimin had a good taste in friends.

When they heard a knock coming from the door Taehyung pulled his hoodie over his head and groaned.

“Chim Chim can you get the door please” he asks with big doe eyes as he rests his head on his forearms.

Jimin felt his eye twitch but he just wasn’t able to deny the simple request from the brunette,

“Fine.”

Taehyung was going to glare a hole into the wall as soon as he heard the demons voice from the door.

“Hey kitten” Jungkook called out when he saw Taehyung's figure. Taehyung immediately hopped off the stool he was sitting on and walked to the stairs.

“No thank you, I'll be in my room chim!” he calls as he jogs up the stairs.

 

When Taehyung ran up the stairs Jimin slapped the back of the demons head.

“Can’t you approach him like a normal person!” Jimin says as he sits back at the table.

“Sorry..?”

“He’s begged me multiple times to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter