Chapter 6

Eyes up Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 

“Tae do you have to go.” The demon complains as he clings onto Taehyung's back like a little kid.

“Yes it's been forever since me and jimin went on a- You're suffocating me- vacation together.” Taehyung responds as he puts his suitcase down on the bed.

“What did I ever do to deserve this.”

“Being a ert.” The hybrid sing songs as he goes into the closet to grab clothes.

 

When Taehyung came back into the room he saw Jungkook sitting, hugging his knees to his chest in his suitcase.

“Take me with you.”

“First off, no. Second off, you won't fit in my luggage.”

“Yes I will.” Jungkook responds and the hybrid puts some clothes on top of him.

“Who will take care of you when you want tuna and ice cream and 3 am!”

“The guy who took care of me when I had those weird cravings the first time stupid.”

“Mood swings when you want to cuddle or kiss and get clingy.”

“Who says I can only cling to you.” Taehyung responds, smacking Jungkook’s hand away from his tail.

“I say! Don't do that!” Jungkook says, slightly jealous.

“What if you get your heat!”

“I won’t”

“How do you know!”

“Cause it was 2 weeks ago”

“Oh yeah.”

Taehyung facepalms as he looks at the demon who had multiple piles of clothes on top of himself.

“I will be back in 2 weeks, I will be fine, the unborn twins will be fine, I don't know about you since you seem very desperate right now, but I am not leaving you permanently. Don't be dumb.” Taehyung says taking piles of clothes off the raven hair and kissing him on the lips, before pushing him out of the suitcase and off the bed.

“Ha ha appas dumb!” their 2 year old, Sejin says from where she’s sitting at the door.

“Appas not dumb!” Jungkook shouts in his own defense.

“Appas pretty dumb.” Taehyung says as he picks up Sejin “Appa can't live without eomma~.”

“Yeah I can!”

“No you can’t.”

“No I can’t…”

 

---

 

“Call when you get there! Don't touch Jimin!”

Jungkook says as Taehyung walked away from him at the airport.

“Jesus kook chill it's just 2 weeks” Jimin says before he disappears with Taehyung to board their plane.

“well, it's just you and me now Sejinnie.” Jungkook sighs and Sejin squirmed and tried climbing off of his shoulder.

“No no no don't do that, you'll fall, no no that's a no no!” he panicked as Sejin climbed to his back over his shoulder.

“Appa no fun!”

All he could hope is that both sejin and himself would still be alive when Taehyung comes back.

---

 

“Sejinnie what do you want for breakfast” Kook asks the two year old, that was currently occupied with drawing, what looked like a….Dog?

“Pen-cake!” The two year old shouts, smiling her boxy smile, just like Taehyung’s.

He prays to god that they have pancake or in Sejin’s words “pen-cake” mix. Unlike Taehyung, he can't exactly cook pancakes from scratch.

 

Luckily he found some pancake mix in the cupboard along with a sticky note that read :

 

Don't up the pan or else I'll you up.


 

Love, taehyung.


 

After cooking 2 small pancakes, very cautiously (“Kook you burned egg to the pan!” “S-sorry” “you ing bastard.”) he put them in front of Sejin who dug in right away.

“What were you drawing monster”

“Eomma and appa!” she says as she pushes the drawing towards him.

Taehyung was a stick figure with ear and a tail that made him look like a dog hybrid more than a cat. But the stick figure that represented himself had a black aura around it. Not only that but he was staring downwards at Taehyung, when did he become satan, he looked evil.

“Sejinnie why do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter