Chapter 4

Eyes up Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once Taehyung woke up, Jungkook was up and getting dressed, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips before he left.

 

"Bye bye kitten, see you soon." The demon chuckled as Taehyung wiped his lips, muttering about how gross it was to kiss before brushing teeth.

 

A few minutes after Jungkook left, Taehyung felt a little funny, a strong headache suddenly hitting him. A wave of nausea followed suit and he was scrambling to get to his bathroom.

 

 

It was a cycle of eating some food, taking some advil and vomiting in the toilet for an hour.

He heard a knock on the door before he heard it open.

 

He felt someone kneel on the ground next to him rubbing circles into his back. He looked up to see Jimin looking at him. The wizard’s face looking worried for the hybrid.

 

“Are you okay?” He asks as taehyung rests against the bathroom wall.

 

“Yeah i think i’m just sick i’ll be fine, it’ll pass chim.”

“I’ll go buy you some medicine, okay?” Jimin says brushing Taehyung’s bangs out of his face before going over to the pharmacy down the street.

 

Taehyung had always experienced some kind of side effect post-heat.

 

Ranging from aching all over his body, to being drowsy the entire day or being feverish. He’s had headaches after heats. But he hasn’t ever gotten nauseous and vomited after his heats.

 

And then the cravings happened.

 

“Jiminie, I-- could you get some cucumbers and another them in soy sauce?” Taehyung hummed, thinking about it.

 

“What? Why?”

 

“I kinda.. feel like eating them, I don't know.” He looked to the side. “You don't have to.”

 

And Jimin was won over.

 

It was cute and all when Tae was shy and clingy but the vomiting wasn't.

 

It was just going on for too long, three months was more than too long.

 

“Tae, I'm worried.” Jimin frowned.

 

“About what, Jiminie?” Taehyung asked through a mouthful of pizza with pineapple on it.

 

Jimin cringed.

 

“Don't you think it's a little weird? You know-- the vomiting, the emotional moments, the cravings?” Jimin stared at Taehyung. “For three months, Taehyung. Please get yourself checked out.”

The hybrid sighed, picking up his phone and dialing the doctor for an appointment.

 

“Fine.”

 

 

“I-I’m what?” Taehyung asked, eyes wide and full of tears when the doctor answered him.

 

“Mr. Kim, everything you've told me seems like the very epitome of it.”

 

“Well-- I mean, how?”

 

“You tell me.” The doctor muttered, clicking his tongue under his breath. “Have you been invoked in any ual activity-- specifically during your heat?”

 

Taehyung flushed, nodding slowly.

 

“Well there you have it!” The doctor shook his head, scribbling down some things on his paper.

 

“But-- there's no way I-”

 

“There's just no other explanation, your urine tests have shown proof as well. You just have to accept that you're pregnant now, Mr. Kim.”

 

You're pregnant now.

 

The words didn't sink in until he was home and sobbing in Jimin’s arms on the couch.

 

“J--Jimin! What am i gonna d--do!” He cries his face buried in Jimin’s shoulder.

 

“Tae, you're going to have to tell him eventually.” Jimin says Taehyung’s hair.

 

“N-no no I can’t Chim i can’t, he--he didn’t even want to do anything when i was in heat, a-and now this!” He sobs, The wizard handing him a tissue, muttering a small thank you he wiped his face as much as he could before even more tears came.

“My p-parents Chim, OH god! Mom and dad are going to k-kill me! T-they’ll hate me f-forever!” He cries out before sobbing even more.

 

Jimin handed him a glass of water, sitting back across from the crying hybrid.

 

“Taehyung, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin are the nicest parents i’ve ever met! They will understand. You were in heat and you couldn’t control it.” Jimin says trying to calm Taehyung.

 

A minute later Jimin heard a knock from the door, the wizard getting up to go get it.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter