Chapter 3

Eyes up Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N : !

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was bored, Jimin was out of the city and taehyung wasn’t on anywhere campus.

He was wondering why, he wasn’t going anywhere, not like he pays attention.

After his lecture he decided, well why not check on the hybrid. No reason telling him against it.

 

He looked around for the spare key before unlocking the door on Jimin and Taehyung’s apartment. Yes he knew where their spare key is, Jimin told him he could use it for emergencies. In his defense being as bored as he is counts as an emergency.

 

Jungkook was immediately hit with a faint sugary aroma that wasn't quite like anything he’s smelled, especially in this house.

 

As he walked through the silent apartment the smell got stronger and stronger. When he got closer to Taehyung’s room was when it was strongest, what he didn’t expect was to hear panting and coming from the other side of the door.

 

He widened his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung didn’t expect to wake up that morning covered in sweat and painfully hard with slick dripping down his thighs.

Taehyung pushed his head back and groaned. He absolutely hates getting his heat. Well he doesn’t think anyone particularly enjoys it but he hates it with all his body. It’s a huge inconvenience, he has to change his clothes repeatedly if he doesn’t want to sit in a puddle of sweat and slick and his body is begging for a to be shoved inside of him. He clearly does not have someone to shove their inside of him.

Plus they stopped making suppressants because ‘it’s altering a natural cycle in a hybrids body’ Bull! His hurts and he can’t think properly because of these s.

He grabbed around in a drawer in his nightstand looking for his , he is getting desperate and his body feels like it’s on fire.

He couldn’t bother with prepping himself he needs something now and his fingers aren’t going to satisfy that need.

Taehyungs legs shook as he slowly pressed the inside of him, shakily breathing out a moan as he slowly pushed it in deeper.

“A-Aah” He moaned as the hit his sweet spot.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook opened the door, he hadn’t intended to, that’s a lie, but he didn’t mean to be creepy and watch Tae ing himself with a . Moans spilling out of the hybrids parted lips, slick dripping down his thighs. His ears and tail were limp, his eyes closed emerged in pure bliss.

 

The sight would make even the straightest guys hard.

 

He palmed at his through his jeans until he heard taehyung speak.

“K-kook-ah” Taehyung was looking at him with half-lidded eyes clouded with lust, his lips were still parted, his breathing labored.

“Pl-please-ah--” Jungkook felt his twitch in his pants, he gulped ‘self restraint self restraint’

 

‘’

 

Jungkooks body ended up moving on its own accord and he ended up kissing Taehyung’s plush red lips, he and bit at the smaller boys lips before he prodded at them with his tongue asking for entrance, Taehyung complying without any hesit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter