Chapter 5

Eyes up Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook had sprinted to the parking lot where his car what and drove to the train station Jimin had told him Taehyung was going to.

He ran through hoping to catch the boy before the train had left, he saw the boy for a few seconds before the train left to go to Daegu. Leaving Jungkook standing at the platform wide eyed and disheartened, watching as the train left the platform.

 

He knew running after the train was useless, he was already too late. A few seconds earlier and he could have made it. With a frustrated sigh, he whipped out his phone and called Jimin.

Ever since that night, he had been confused about their relationship. It wasn’t like they had a very friendly relationship to begin with, (it was mostly one-sided teasing coming from Jungkook) but after seeing him in such a delicate state, Jungkook couldn’t help but feel the need to protect the Hybrid.

“Hello?”

“Jimin! Tell me where Taehyung is going!”

“Why are you so desperate all of a sudden?”

“It’s not like you’ve been there for him for the past 3 months.” Wi

“Jimin plea--”

th that the call ended.

Why am I so desperate? Jungkook thought. He realized that he had been feeling like this for quite a while now, with Taehyung constantly on his mind. Not even drinking could clear his head. Strangely, he felt a sense of guilt whenever he wanted to ‘relieve stress’. The image of Taehyung lying weak on the bed always came back to him.

If Daegu was where Taehyung was going to be, that’s where he’s going. But he needed to find out why and exactly where and the only person who could tell him that is Jimin.

He ran to his car at the speed of light and sped to Jimin’s house in the same behavior.

 

 

Jungkook had been begging him for where taehyung was staying for a week. The wizard was trying to complete some spells for a assignment when someone knocked on the door. He fully expected it to be Jungkook. What he didn’t expect was opening the door to the demon on his knees, his head looking down.

“Jimin please, I swear I'll treat him right, I'll treat him how he deserves, if not better” the demon begs, his voice sounded weak, broken.

Jimin felt himself breaking, he had thought that Jungkook would just play around with the hybrid for one night before moving on.

“Jungkook, what is Taehyung to you?” Jimin asked in a soft tone.

Jungkook looked up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter