The SQUAD

Fateful Catastrophe
Please log in to read the full chapter

At around 10:00 in the morning, the boys are already gathered in their studio. Jiyong changed the location of the meeting because he  feels uncomfortable of having the girls in the mansion. The studio, owned by the five boys, looks like a huge house from the outside and it's not your typical studio-- it has two levels: the first one has their mini-bar with many of the most expensive wines and drinks, a spacious living room and five bedrooms; the second floor has their soundproof band room where they practice and a swimming area.

"What is our agenda for today, hyung? and what's up with the girls? Are we going on an outing?" the maknae asked curiously. Jiyong hissed, he knows how impatient and curious their youngest is, "I'll explain all at once Seungri. Let's just wait for them."

"I told you, BE PATIENT. tsk tsk tsk" teases Daesung, the second youngest member.

LEE SEUNGHYUN or popularly known as SEUNGRI, the maknae of the group. When it comes to attitude, everyone considers him as Jiyong's total opposite. He is the most outgoing, cheerful and friendly member, not to mention - he has more than 1200 contacts on his phone. 

Seungri's family owns most of the known Korean restaurants and Ramen shops in South Korea and in nearby Asian countries, but just like other rich kids, he hasn't spent much time with his parents, he grew up with friends around. In school, students call him "The Warm Panda" and he hates it. "Warm" because of being the opposite of "The Cold Prince" and "Panda" because of the dark circles around his eyes. 

KANG DAESUNG, otherwise known as Mr. Smiley -- aside from Seungri, the second youngest in the group, is also very lively. He always shares his big smile to everyone. Daesung is the son of Senator Kang and his mother manages their cafe business which is known worldwide. He loves collecting Doraemon stuff. When he was younger, her mother kept on buying him Doraemon DVDs and let him watch it while she's working to keep him busy and not to disturb her. Because of his joyful attitude, girls in YGH find him fun to be with.

It had been 15 minutes since the boys arrived in the studio but the girls weren't still there.  "Girls, girls, girls..they always come late." complains Seungri. The eldest stood up to get something to drinK from their mini-bar.

He is CHOI SEUNGHYUN a.k.a. TOP - Seungri and him had to change their nicknames because they always get confuse when someone calls 'Seunghyun'. Being the eldest, he is respected by the members tho he isn't the leader. He politely declined the position because he doesn't like too much responsibility and that is why he admires Jiyong for being able to do so much at his young age. Students call him "Mr. Charismatic" and that is explainable. He has the most perfect facial features among them five, perfect eyebrows, nose and jawline. He even received offers from different talent agencies but he chose to decline everything. Unlike Jiyong, Top talks when someone initiates to have a conversation with him, he just doesn't talk first. Top will soon be the owner of CCC - Choi's Car Company, the top car dealer and invention specialist in Korea. In fact, all member's cars are from their company. 

Jiyong is impatiently glancing at the humongous, expensive-looking clock on the wall with arms crossed, while walking forth and back in

Please log in to read the full chapter