The Cold Prince

Fateful Catastrophe
Please log in to read the full chapter

A young man sat in front of his family's tomb, talking to them as if they were listening. His voice has a hint of sadness and tears formed, blocking his sight. 

"I miss you all." He stared at their engraved names while recollecting their happy moments as a complete family. He doesn't know if he will consider himself lucky for still breathing or miserable for having to continue living all by himself.

  "Don't worry about me, I'm fine, just a bit busy." , he lied. The wind blew hard putting the candles off, he wipes his tears as he lights them up again. He paused when he remembered something while deeply staring at his brother's gravestone. 

"Hyung.." he called, tracing his name with one hand, ".. my promise, I will fulfill it but.." he sighed, thinking about the current situation, "please help her decide where to go."

He is KWON JIYONG, a young man who became an orphan two years ago when an unforeseen event killed all his loved ones, living him alone in the mansion. Since then, he was made known to the public as the new president of Kwon Enterprises which surprised most people who know him as just G-dragon. Managing a multi-billion company was never easy at his young age, though he receives help and guidance from his father's loyal colleagues, he still feels burdened.

In Young Gen' High, he is popularly known as The Cold Prince and people call him GD. Only his friends can call him with his real name. When he was younger, his mother to

Please log in to read the full chapter