Goodbye Bad Memories

Fateful Catastrophe
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara was unable to move. She didn't respond, she was just static. 'Why is this guy hugging me again?  What happened to the world?' She was confused and feeling uneasy at the same. The coldest person she knew on Earth is embracing her so tight and it is giving her chills. Meanwhile, GD was just feeling her warmth with a smile not leaving his face, he feels very comfortable hugging her..So this is how it feels.

 

Kiko was still standing near the bed's end, watching them like a scene from a movie where she likes the actor so much and she wants to kill the leading lady.  She was fuming black smoke like a bull  ready to attack. "Babe.", she called. Kiko tried to compose herself, though it is really difficult for someone like her. 
 

Upon hearing the girlfriend's word, GD immediately realized what he just did. He slowly released Dara from the hug and back to his cold character like nothing happened, but undeniably, his eyes are no longer as icy. 

Dara remained silent. She was making sure that everything is real. I have been dreaming for so long, is this still part of it? 

Kiko sashayed towards GD, held his hand before she turned to Dara. I am the girlfriend, she thought. In just one click, she was able to hide the hint of jealousy and murder on her face and acted like a very loving sweetheart. "Nice to have you back unnie.", she beamed, giving her a quick hug without releasing GD's hand.

 

Dara's expression changed. She stared at Kiko, questioningly analyzing her face which made Kiko step back. Oh my God! No! -she screamed in her mind. Dara creased her forehead. "Hi!" she smiled. "It's nice to see you, too but.." Kiko held her breath, afraid of what she might hear next. "have we met before?"

The couple was bolted out of the blue. GD let go of Kiko's hand and sat on Dara's bed, beside her. "De..Noona, she is Kiko, my girl..girlfriend, remember?" Kiko heard how GD hesitantly stated the world 'girlfriend'. "Yes, unnie, I

Please log in to read the full chapter