That Nasty Girlfriend

Fateful Catastrophe
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong went back to his car and started the engine, waking his girlfriend up. 
 

"Babe, where are we going?" she sleepily rubbed her eyes and looked at her boyfriend.

"Hospital" he lazily answered, not even giving her a glance. He was buckling his seat belt when his girlfriend mumbled incoherent words. She has always been like that since after that incident. She hates it when he goes to the hospital to visit an unconscious patient. Jiyong didn't bother giving her a word and just started driving. He knows that her curses will never change his mind and he will continue whatever he needs to do.

Though Jiyong wasn't giving her any attention, she continued launching a thousand words per second "I've been telling you, just give up on her, she will never gain consciousness. She will rot in that hospital and eventually d.." 
 

"STOP!" Jiyong suddenly hit the brake of his car. "Say that word and I will kick you out of my car." He noted in a threatening tone. He is angry and it is written all over his face. His girlfriend was taken aback, surprised on how her boyfriend just shouted on her. This is the first time – she thought. Though Jiyong has always been cold to her, he never shouts. Normally, he will just ignore her.

The heated argument was cut off by a phone ring. Jiyong fished his phone out of his pocket and was dazed to see the caller's name on screen – Doctor Kim. He has never called him for two years since there never was a cha

Please log in to read the full chapter