My dudes

The Wu's Princess

Kris decided to join the conversion with his siblings. "Wassup my dude and dudet." Kris said with gummy smile causing Luhan to squeal with the rest of the girls. 

"What are you doing over here Luhan?" Kris asked with a confuzzled face. "Checking on you two, why? Is their a problem with me being here?" Luhan asked with confused pout. Making her brothers want to pinch her cheeks.

"Well ther-" "Isn't right Kris, you were going to call her anyways to introduce us right?" Kai interrupted Kris. "No I wasn-" "aw see, so the names Jongin. Kim Jongin. But please, call me Kai." Kai extended his hand out with a smirk. Luhan looked hesitatly to reach her hand out, so she looked at her brother's asked with her eyes. But her brothers seem to be busy glaring holes into at Kai.

"N-nice to m-meet you Kai. I'm Luhan." Luhan blushed because it's her first time talking to a boy other than her brother's. When she reached her hand out, before she could get a firm grip Kai took her hand up to his lips and kissed it causing Luhan to blush to her roots.

That did it for the boys they started yelling at Kai saying, 'you're tainting her pure soul' siad by Kris or 'fight me you peace of chicken!!' yelled by Lay. While Kai was laughing his off.

WhIle they kept fighting, Luhan turned to introduce herself to the rest of the boys.

"H-hi! I'm luhan nicetomeetyouguys!" LuHan said as fast as she could while bowing. "Why hello there fellow classmate slash new friend slash Bambi! I'm Kim Jongdae but call me Chen!" Chen yelled causing the other two to roll their eyes.

"Oh Sehun." Sehun siad with a blank face, nothing new. "The names Park Chayeol! And it's nice to meet you too!" Chanyeol gave a giant smile that made one of his eyes twitch, in a cute way. Luhan smiles shyly at them before someone pulled her backwards.

"Sorry boys, I would like to take our baby back thanks." Tao said with smug smile. "Yah! Give back Luhan you panda!" Kris yelled. "Oh yeah, at least I don't have anger bird eyebrows" Tao shock back. 

"Fight me." Kris glared. "Gladly." Tao smiled. "Yah! Wu Yifan, who told you that it was okay to fight?" Luhan grabbed his ear pulling it as punishment. "OW OW OW!!! Luhan your hurting me, don't you respect your elders?!" Kris cried. Lay looked at him in pity.

"Unnie, I'm not done with either," Tao gulped. "You love me to much to even think about hurting me, right?" Tao nervously smiled. "i love you so much that I will hurt you" Luhan grinned.

*RING RING*

"Damn it! I have history next! Try to live with out me! I know, I'm asking the impossible." Tao giggled while smirking. "I think I'll manage." Luhan grinned cheekily. "You bully." Tao complained while leaving with Xiumin.

"Come on Luhan we have biology next, we need to find my child!!" Baekhyun yelled while packing her things unto her bag. "Who's your 'child'?" Luhan quoted. "Well I have two kids! Their just some underclassmen that I take under my wing" Baekhyun said enthusiastically. "Her name is Bambam!" Baekhyun said with smile.

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but is Bambam her real name?" Luhan asked while they where walking to class. "No its not, her real name is to hard to even try to pronounce." Baekhyun trying to say it but gave up after the first try. 

When they got there a girl came running into Baekhyun while screaming 'Eomma~'. Luhan guessed that this was Baekhyun's child.

Bambam turned and noticed luhan. "Oh hi it's nice to meet you im Bambam!" Bambam bowed. Someone in the class yelled "DABDAB!!" Causing dabda-I mean Bambam to roll her eyes and baekhyun to laugh. "Anyway I'm Luhan nice to meet you."

"Aaawww your so cute!" Bambam hugged luhan. "Let's go inside before we're late."

​​​​​​​As soon as we made our way inside, Bambam was receiving a death-grip hug from a tall boy.

"Yah! Yugyeom! Let go I need to breath!!" Bambam struggled to get free but, 'Yugyeom' merely laughed. "Nope, not until I get my morning kiss!" The tall boy squished her more while making a kissy faces to her.

"OK fine!" as some a's she said that, the tight hug decreased little. Just enough for her to turn around to kiss her boyfriend. In the back round could be heard Baekhyun's dramatic cries, kids now a day, don't greet their elders and Luhan saying aren't you only like a month older than them?, 

"Ahem." The four students turned to see their the teacher- Mrs. Yumi- crossing her arms other chest while tapping her heel on the floor. Her eyes in Bambam who was blushing while trying to hide her face in Yugyeom's chest and Yugyeom was looking the teacher with bored face.

"Hi Mrs. Yumi! This is the new student Luhannie!"  Baekhyun said while shoving Luhan infront of her. LuHan was glaring at her. The teacher turned her head to smile warmly at Luhan. "Hello Luhan welcome to Seoul high school."

Luhan bowed at the teacher. "Can you please wait outside and when I call you please come in and introduce youself?" Mrs. Yumi asked Luhan while signaling the other students to get to their seats. "Yes Mrs.Yumi" Luhan replied while walking to the hall way.

"All right class you came here to learn not socialize with each other!" Mrs. Yumi yelled as she stepped in the classroom. Making the student shut their mouths, Mrs.Yumi is known for being stern. "Now before we start today's lesson I would like you to meet the new student, Luhan." When Mrs. Yumi said 'student' Luhan opened the door and walked to the front once again.

"H-hello I'm Wu Luhan nice to meet all of you." Luhan bowed silently hoping no one noticed her stutter. When Mrs. Yumi was about to talk Baekhyun thought she should be a supportive.

"GO BEST FRIEND YOU DID GREAT AND I GOT IT ON CAMERA TO SHOW THE GIRLS!! YOU GO OO!" Baekhyun screamed while waving her phone around causing the class to burst in laughter. Right when Baekhyun was about to put her phone away she saw a hand and looked up to Mrs. Yumi glaring at her to give it to her. 

"Mrs.Yu-" "The phone Miss Byun." Baekhyun sadly looked at her phone and gave it to Mrs. Yumi. "You will get this back after class." Mrs.Yumi said while walking be to her her desk. "Alright Luhan please sit next to Sehun since he doesn't have a seat mate."

Luhan, who was still blushing red because of Baekhyun, walked with her head low to her desk. And as soon as she sat down she felt something hit the back of her head turned around to see an apologetic Baekhyun. Once she grabed the small ball of paper and opened to see a small apology letter from Baekhyun. She turned to smile at Baekhyun to show that it's alright.

"Alright class today we will learn about the cow eye with an actual eye! Isn't this exciting!" Mrs.Yumi yelled with excitement written all over her face. Half the class made an over exaggerated gasps- including Baekhyun and Bambam who may or may not let out a shriek.

The other half of the class let out an 'oohh~'  sound. Luhan was always ready to learn something new because when she was home schooled her mom would wake her up in the middle of night to take a pop quiz.

"Now class I'll pass out the eyes and be very gentle with them and if I see you doing something wrong I will give you detention, understood." Mrs. Yumi looked around the classroom and when the students all said 'understood' she smiled she walked thought he rows and place and box at the center of each table. 

"Also you will work with your partners." Luhan turned to see Sehun looking at the box with a straight face. "H-hi" Luhan tried to fight the heat that rushe'd to her cheeks. "Sup." Sehun said blank face. "You may start your research and don't worry about cutting the eye it's already cut in half." Mrs. Yumi said causing most of the class to gag.

"Wait a second class! Before you start please put on your gear" Mrs. Yumi said while showing how to on the gear.

"I'll open the box." Sehun said while bringing the box closer to him. Luhan just watched with curious eyes wondering if the eye would stare into her soul. She shivered at the thought.

Once Sehun opened the box, Luhan let out a small shriek when she saw the eye. Sehun just looked at it with a disgusted face. Luhan took the butter knife they were given and poked the half cow eye, only to see it jiggle. She screamed.

"Well we should finish this then we can put it away and never look at it again so it's a win win situation." Sehun tried his best not to throw up. 

"Alright." After Luhan said that they both wrote until the end of the period. Sometimes working together to find our more thing's about the eye. Once the bell rang and everyone started packing to leave for their next class Mrs. Yumi said, "I will collect your work at the door before you leave."

Luhan and Baekhyun walked to the door with their papers in their hands. Handed them in. And Mrs. Yumi handed Baekhyun her phone and told her next time this happens she will have to call her parents if this heppens again.

"You have p.e. next right?" Baekhyun said as they walked though the halls. Luhan looked at her schedule and nodded her head when she saw p.e. after biology. "Yay! The whole gangs gonna be there!" Baekhyun cheered and Luhan giggled.

"Well come on we have to change! And I need about three minutes to even get my sweats!" Baekhyun yelled while dragging luhan there the halls.

____________________________________________________

Yoyoyo~ it's yea boi 4ever_wer1 (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I just wanna thank everyone for thIS

7 votes, 125 subscribers, 4230 views, 27 comments

♡THANKYOU♡THANKYOU♡THANKYOU♡

I'M CRYING SO HERE YALL GO AN EXO MEME SPAM  ヘ(゚∇゚ヘ)

Anyways don't forget to vote, comment, subscribe, and share with your friends! Thanks for clicking (ノ'ヮ')ノ*:・゚✧

With all the love in the world
Author~nim(?)