that was weirdly easy(´・ω・`)?

The Wu's Princess

*no one's p.o.v.*

"Eomma!"could be heard through out the house. "Please please please! I want to go to school like my oppas!!!" cried Luhan. "No,no,and no end of the discussion." Mrs.Wu said. Her eyes telling her that the conversation was over.

"Eomma please! I have straight A's and you force me to take all the AP classes! (AP classes are the classes that are really advanced) So I think- no i know that i disserve to got to school." Luhan finished with a smirk. Crossing her arms against her chest.

"you're really not gonna give up huh?" her mom sighed

"nope." Luhan said with a smug smile. 

"...fine..."Mrs.Wu gave up, tired from having the same battle for over 5 years. "Wait... are you for real!? I get to go to an actual school!? YAY!! THANK YOU MOM YOUR THE BE-" 

"But you still have to ask your father." Mrs.Wu interpreted Luhan. Now she had a smirk on her face. Oh how the tables have turned.

"And your brothers." she added. Luhan gasped.

"B-But they don't even like it when I leave the house to walk around the block! Eomma!!" cried Luhan.

"We're home!!"yelled a deep voice."Oppas!! I have to tell you something!!"yelled Luhan while running into the living.

"What is it?"asked Lay slowly getting concerned.

"Eomma said that i can go to school!" Luhan squealed .

"Wait mom are you serious!?"asked Kris. shock written all over is face.

"Yes. If you guys have problem with it then try teaching a girl that complains about it since she was five " Mrs.Wu said with a voice that made kris shiver. 

"But what if baba doesn't let her? You of all people know how stubborn he is. And i may add baba is the reason she is home schooled" Lay said to Mrs.Wu and Luhan with a serious face. 

"I ask baba during dinner today, don't worry I have been planing for this day to happen since 3rd grade." Luhan told her siblings and mother with a suspiciously creepy smile.

"Alright then. Luhan, can you come and help me in the kitchen to finish making dinner?" Mrs.Wu said, walking towards the kitchen. 

"yes mom." Luhan said as she followed her

 

In the living room

 

"Well...how was practice today Kris?" Lay asked after the girls left

"Namjoon broke the basketball again and Chanyeol almost broke his face, but other than that yeah practice was great. So how was your day Lay?" Kris said it as if it happened every day(which is true).

"Kai was trying take off his shirt and J-hope was practicing with girl group songs, so nothing new." Ended Lay with a soft smile.

In the kitchen

the mother and daughter duo were making spicy kimchi stew.

"So how are you going to tell your father that you want to go to public school?" Mrs.Wu asked Luhan.

"You'll see during dinner"  Luhan said while trying to hide her smile.

"Fine then. Be like that and not tell your old fragile mother what your planning" Mrs.Wu sniffled over dramatically. 

 

After Mrs. Wu shued away Luhan from the kitchen 

 

"I'M IN THE ZONE. WE ARE CLC. GO! GEUM NAWARA WARA NOPE!! EUN NAWARA WARA NOPE!! NEO NAWARA WARA!! TTUKTTAK NICE!!"
could be heard throughout the house.

"LUHAN TURN THE GOD DAMN VOLUME DOWN! I'M TRYING TO STUDY FOR THE TEST (by 'test' he means he's just watching some basketball game)." screamed Kris from his room.

"NO" screamed luhan.

"Breathe Kris breathe" he under his breathe trying stop from going to Luhan's and turn it off himself 

In Lay's room

"Why can't we be normal? Why must we bicker." whispered Lay to himself dramatically. And went back the practicing the dance he learned in class.

In luhan's room

"GEUM NAWARA WARA!!!" Luhan screamed knowing that she was annoying Kris. She was also trying to learn the dance.

"WU LUHAN PUT THE VOLUME DOWN THIS MINUTE OR I WON'T HELP YOU DEAL WITH YOUR FATHER."

That's all it took to make Luhan run to turn down the sound. "Sorry Eomma!" She yelled.

"Now...what plan would actually work? how am I going to make baba let me to go to school." Luhan said as she went through huge pile of papers.

 

In the kitchen

 

"Aish...these kids are making me go crazy..." Mrs.Wu said to herself while thinking about if it's good if Luhan goes to a public school. Well.. the house would be more quiet. oh, and *gasp* i can have me time.

"Kids get out of your rooms and come eat!" Then the sound of doors opening could be heard.

"I'M HOME" was heard through the house. Next thing seen was Luhan running down the stairs yelling "Baba!" 

"Ayowassuupp~" Kris greeted Mr.Wu. "Hi Baba" smiled Lay gently. 

"Hi boys" Mr.Wu smiled.

"Hi princess~" Mr.Wu cooed while pinching her cheeks.

"Baba~ I'm 16! I'm almost an adult" whined Luhan gently trying to push his hands away.

"Yah! You're always going to be my wittle pwincess~" Mr.Wu said in a baby voice. "Anyways let's go eat!"

"Thank you Eomma~" Luhan Kris and Lay thanked Mrs.Wu while she blushed and smiled shyly to them. "Your welcome" Mrs.Wu smiled.  

"Thank you honey" Mr.Wu kissed her cheek while Mrs.Wu giggled. On the other side of the table could heard gagging sounds from the boys and an awe from Luhan.

"Anyways how's school boys?" Mr.Wu asked. "Well...we're learning a new dance from the song Not Today by Bts." Lay said.

"Now that you you asked nothing special except the diva of the school screaming at me for using her eyeliner as a pencil. How as I suppose to know that!? They look so alike. So yeah, nothing knew." Kris ended with a bored face.

Then continued eating intil Luhan cleared and said "Baba can I ask you something?" 

"Of course princess" Mr.Wu replied. "Don't be mad ok...but I want to go to a public school like my oppas." Luhan closed her eyes scared that her father might be mad.

"Ok" was all she got. "But bab- wait you said ok like for real or are you joking because I'm being serious" she with a stern look. 

"And I'm being serious. I've been thinking about this for awhile now because I don't want my princess to be sad that she is alone. And if you are going to a public school, your going to your brothers." Mr.Wu smiled.

"Yay! When do I go to school?!" Luhan asked almost jumping out of her chair.

"Next week because me and your mother need to sign the papers." Mr.Wu laughed at his daughter's excitement.

While Luhan and Mr.Wu were having a father and daughter bonding moment, the rest of the family just sat there with their mouths wide open shocked with what had just happened.

___________________________________________________

There you have it folks! Yay! Finally I finished the first chapter! if you're one of my older readers then hopefully you guys won't mind the few little canges i've added to this chapter (* ̄▽ ̄*) 

I hope you all like it!! please leave your comments! i'd love to hear what you guys thought about the first chapter.

Well, don't forget to upvote, comment, and share with your friends!! 

Thanks for clicking (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚

With all the love in the world
Author~nim