Characters

The Wu's Princess

 

THE GIRLIES

 

Xiumin. She is the girl that can't live without coffee. She has baozi cheeks. She is also apart of the Drama club and Book club. And she is the secretary of the student council. She flashes her shy smile and the guys go wild, but you know, me too.

Suho. The mother of the group. Also she the student council president. She is in the Book club and Drama club. Tiny, baby, adorable. But she over works herself but dont worry, the girls are always there to help her.

Tao. The gucci panda. Has a lot of aegyo. Also is a wushu master. But she gets scared easily. Also apart of the Drama club. A dude hit on her once and lets just say that all the guys prayed for his *wink wink* for a week from the scream he let out after she kicked him.

 

Baekhyun. The Drama club president. Will sass you so hard that you will move to a different school. And her and Tao are the two that force everyone to do crazy things. Girlie has a solo performance at lease once a week doing lunch.

Kyungsoo. The president of the Book club. Also apart of the Drama club. If you piss her off she turns into Satansoo. She is the treasurer for the student council. She always tries to bring food for her friends and im so soft.

Luhan. The new girl at the high school. The youngest child of the Wu family. Also she is very innocent. Shes nes to this whole socail interaction so please be nice to her.

 

 

THE DUDES

 

 

 

​​​​​​

Kris. The eldest of the three Wu siblings. The schools basketball team captain. Is very protective of what is his and his family. But once you get to know him ,he is just a derpy angry bird.

Lay. The nice guy all the girls dream of. The second youngest of the Wu family. Can be a little forgetful but he means well. Is in dancing club. He do be viben' doelike my guy knows how to play the gutair.

Sehun. The captain of the football team. The girls call him 'the ice prince'. And does dancing in his free time. This boi may look like he would curse at you infront of your family but hes just a sweetheart just trying his best.

Chen. The schools troll/camel/dinosaur. Very playful. A member of the football team. My guy once got evreyone to protest homework once and the crazy thing is that it worked, but after a month teacher gave homework again.

​​Chanyeol. The schools derp. The king of reactions. Big gummy smile. A member of the basketball team. He has glasses but he usually weres contacts because his mom is tired of having to glue them together.

Kai. The schools flirt. Is in dancing. Has a very loud laugh which is adorable. The type that would fight for the last piece of chicken.

 

 


___________________________________________________
Hi Author-nim here!! And I hope you like the characters!(//ω//) And sorry this is my first time putting pictures 

Thanks for clicking(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚♡
With all the love in the world,fighting
Author~nim 

p.s. these pics are new and upgraded ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

stay swaggy ( •̀ ω •́ )