the E. Of the P.

The Wu's Princess

Once they reached the locker room, Luhan went to the teachers office to get her locker number and p.e. clothes.

"Excuse me?" Luhan tries to get the teachers attention but she was busying dancing to the song on the radio.

"Excuse me." Luhan tried again, but little louder. The teacer was still dancing her heart out. Luhan was startin to got frustrated, so she knocked on the door with a heavy fist and yelled, "EXCUSE ME!" Luhan yelled causing the teacher to turn around to yell but when she turned she was meet witha new face.

"May I help you young lady?" The teacher said while turnin off the radio.

"Um...yes, I'm the new student Luhan. I'm sorry for yelling but I couldnt get your attention." Luhan did a 90 degree bow. "Oh that's alright! And I'm Ms.Carter nice to meet you Luhan. You here for your p.e. clothes and locker?" Ms.Carter smiled. Luhan nodded her head.

"Alright then here are the clothes and your locker number is in row 2, the locker number 164, and the code is 27-40-01. I'm give you 2 more minutes than the rest of the girls to change, ok?" Ms.Carter said while grabbing an air horn. Luhan gave her a curious look, silently asking why she needed an air horn. Ms.Carter just smiled and told her to go change.

Once luhan figured out how to open her locker, an obnoxiously loud honk could be heard through the locker room almost all the girl's whined yelling that they needed more time but Ms.Carter wasn't having any of that.

"Alright then I guess you all want to run around the gym of the whole period instead of free play" Ms.Carter looked at her nails with a bored face as she heard the shuffling of feet. She let out small laugh and winked at luhan before leaving.

After Luhan finished changing, she went to the gym. She glad the school had signs it made it easier ton find the gym. Once she opened the door everyone looked at her. She saw the class was sitting on the floor.

"Oh, Luhan you finally finished! Great now let me find you your spot. I try to make it so that there's a girl and a boy siting next to each other so please sit in between Yifan-" " Kris!" "-and Yixing." "Lay!"

"Both of you please shut up or you both will be running around the gym for the whole period!" Ms.Carter glared at the two boys while the rest of the class was trying to stifle their laughter.

"Good, now everyone behind Yifan move down one number for Luhan to sit." The students did what they where told to do knowing Ms.Carter wasn't is the mood to play around. Ms.Carter turned to Luhan gestured to the spot and Luhan sat down.

Kris and Lay put the heads on Luhan shoulder's while Luhan complained about them being heavy. "Now that I finished taking role you all have free play for today. Don't do anything stupid okay? I don't want to call anyone's parents today."

And with that Ms.Carter went to her office. "TheN whY the heLL dId wE even chaNGE." Tao complained as soon the teacher left. Everyone ran to their own group of friends. The girls went to the bleachers and sat down.

"Wait you right panda why did we even change, I could be using my phone!" Baekhyun dramatically cried and clung to Xiumin, who just patted her back. 

"Guys I got this knowing my brothers one of them has to have their phone so I'll just ask to use it." Luhan said smiling. "Oppa do you have you phone?" Luahn asked as soon as she got the court her brothers where playing in. "Yeah why?" Lay said once he saw his sister. "Can I use it?" Luhan said while blinking her eyes up at her brother.

"Fine, if you..." Lay whispered the rest in her ear. Luhan smiled at him and nodded her head. Lay gave her his phone and went back to playing basketball. Luhan went back to her friends and showed she got the phone. 

"What did you have to do to get it?" Kyungsoo said when elthey saw the phone. "Oh nothing just..." luHan whispered the rest leaving the girls curious about what she said. After she told Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo looked at her as if she was crazy.

"He didn't! WHY WOULD HE WANT SU-" Luhan covered and made a shush sound. "Anyway now we have Lay's phone we can put on music on!" Xiumin said while doing a little dance.

"I call to choose the first song!" Suho said while grabbing the phone and ignoring the girls whines about it not being fair.

Suho chose Red Velvet Russian Roulette. She was sing her heart out and dancing to the song the girls were trying to stop her from embarrassing her self. 

 "AJJILHAGE GYEONUN RUSSIAN ROULETTE! AH AH AH YEAH! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA NEON IMI HEART B-B-BEAT! " Suho screamed while dancing passionately.

"Yah! Suho stop it everyone's is watching!" Kyungsoo said looking around to see the class looking in their direction. Then Tao and Baekhyun joined Suho in dancing and singing. "Really Baek and Taozi really." whined Kyungsoo covering her face

"What we're not letting Suho have all the fun!" Baekhyun yelled while dancing to the course of the song then started singing once again. 

Then Luhan joined them, they were laughing and sloppily dancing but they were still trying. Kyungsoo and Xiumin looked at each other and laughed.  

Well you know what they say if you can't beat'em, join'em. So now they were doing a small performance for the class. Once the song was over they saw Chen laughing while waving his phone around in the air and they saw that he filmed them. 

"You troll! Delete that!" A blushing Xiumin said embarrassed. Chen just smiled a evil smile at her and ran for his life.

"YA come here you dinosaur oR I'll BE THE REASON YOUR EXTINCT!" Kyungsoo said while chasing him.

"RUN CHEN IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!! SATANSOO HAS BEEN SUMMONED!" Chanyeol yelled once he saw the murderous glint in Kyungsoo's eyes. Then Sehun screamed, "CHEN YOUR THE RUNNER OF THE TEAM! IF YOU OUT RUN SATAN I'LL HAVE HIGHER RESPECT FOR YOU!" 

"Well then, WHO ELSE RECORDED US?!" Tao yelled causing everyone, except the girls, to put their phones away. "Oppa did you record us?" Luhan asked Kris. Kris who couldn't lie to the small fawn, nodded. 

"You're died." Tao said with a deadly glare and started chasing Kris who ran as soon as she spoke. While Tao and Sata-Kyungsoo were trying to kill the poor boys, Xiumin chose the next song. 

"I'll put on seventeen's Don't wanna cry!" Xiumin exclaimed whole trying the song in. Once the song started Xiumin started dancing to the sing the girls were cheering anf Luhan jumped in when the course started. 

 "Neol chaj-agaya dwae chaj-agaya dwae jigeum ulmyeon mos bolji moleunikka ulgo sipji anh-a ulgo sipji anh-a nunmul-eun manhjiman ulgo sipji anh-a"The girls sang together.

In the background could be the yelling of Camel aka Chen, "WHAT THE KYUNGSOO!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET A ING CROWBAR! PUT THE CROWBAR DOWN!" Poor Chen. His friends were silently praying for him.

"TAO WHERE THE DID YOU FIND A PIPE!? HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR THE OLDER!?" Kris yelled. This caused the boys to gather closer in a circle praying for their friends.

"Tao! You can pick the next song if the anger bird alone!" Baekhyun yelled. To that Tao stopped chasing Kris and glared at him. "This isn't over," to that she dropped the pipe and went back to her friends. Leaving Kris, who looked close to peeing his pants, thanking the gods for letting him live. 

Once Tao returned, she put the volume to the max and typed in her song. "Dont tell me yOU PUT ON-"

"HELLO BIITCHES!! NANANANANANA~~Tao yelled jumping while dancing. Suho covered Luhan's ears saying that, 'fetuses should not be listen to such language!'

" it." Baekhyun said while standing and started dancing. "Unnie please can uncover my ears~" Luhan whined trying to move her hands. Suho shook her head. 

Xiumin just laughed then started to sing because let's be real here, hello es is really catchy. Near the end of the song, Kyungsoo came back. She had an oodly calm face after chasing Chen around the gym. 

"Kyungsoo your back! Do we need to start planning Chen's funeral?" Xiumin said when Kyungsoo sat next to her. "Sadly no you don't he ran faster than me." Kyungsoo pouted.

"Don't worry you can pick the song." Suho said with smile. "Really?!?! Ok, Tao give me the phone! I'm going to put on a song EVERYONE knows!!" Kyungsoo said and before Tao can process it she already took the phone pounding in the song.

"Let's do this !" Kyungsoo yelled when the song started playing. "You would think she would get tired after all the running she did." Suho shook her head.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry naega naega naega meonjeo nege nege nege bbajyeo bbajyeo bbajyeo beoryeo baby."

They all joined in dancing. "Luhan you should choose the next song!" Tao yelled, but Luhan. Shook her head and said that Baekhyun should go next. So Baekhyun chose the next song which was SISTAR TOUCH MY BODY.

baby dancing with me you're my star touch my body ulin jogeumssig ppaleuge oh everybody puleun haneul boda nop-i "

While Baekhyun was doing her own performance, the rest of the girls where sitting trying to regain their energy from all they just used.

Once Baekhyun finished, she gave the phone to Luhan who put on...

 

___________________________________________________

Cliffhanger Mahahahaha~ I'm evil enjoying waiting for the next chapter  •̀.̫•́✧

Anyways don't forget to vote, comment, subscribe, and share with your friends! Thanks for clicking (ノ'ヮ')ノ*:・゚✧

 

And remember to stan exo (*•̀ᴗ•́*)♡


With all the love in the world
Author~nim