"Roger that" "Roger? Who's Roger?"

The Wu's Princess

 

One week later...

 

"Yifan. Yixing. Come here for a second." Mr. Wu called from their living room. The boys quickly rushed down stairs, trying to remember if they broke anything yesterday.

Once they made it to the living room, they watched as their father looked at them over the rim of his glasses.

"Boys we need to talk." Mr.Wu said with serious face. The boys looked at each other with a pale face and gulped. A serious Wu is something no one wants to see.

"Yes Baba" they both replied. The air was so thick that you can cut it with a knife. The boys faced at each other saying with their eyes to start the conversation with their father.

But before they can speak, Mr.Wu cleared his throat and said, "you both have a mission" Mr.Wu said with a Straight face. 

"W-what mission?" Lay said with a timid voice. "The mission is to protect your sister from those beast called boys" Mr.Wu explained with a disgusted face.

"Oh that's it? I thought we were in trouble. That's a relief. Baba do you think so low of us? We all ready planned to kill every boy that even looks at her" Kris let a breath of relief while Lay is nodding his head to the statement.

"Good then you're going to need these." Mr.Wu said while putting something in their hands.

"No way! We get an earpiece!" said Kris with a surprised smile while putting one on.

While Lay just looked at it and gave his father a confused look. "Baba what are we supposed to do with these?" Lay asked.

"Lay are you stupid?! We're going be security guards for Luhan because there will be boys trying to touch her." Kris said with the disgusted face while Mr.Wu was nodding along.

"Alright then figure out how these things works..."

 

In Luhan's room

 

"What says 'hi' without it being all up in your face?" Luhan mumbled to herself while she looked through her closet.

"No. No. Why do i even has this? Ew! Maybe. Yes! Its perfect!" She was doing her victory dance while holding up the clothes like a trophy.

"Now some accessories" she said as she went to her desk to look through her jewelry box. she found what she needed and walked towards her mirror to look at her self and nodded in satisfaction.

She picked up her backpack from the floor and raced down stairs. 

 

Once she made it to the living room her brothers ran in from upstairs.  

"You really ready to go luhan?" asked Lay. "And what are you wearing?!?" Kris asked while looking at her outfit with disapproving eyes.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing? And why are you guys wearing ear pieces and matching sunglasses?" Luhan asked trying surpass a giggle.

"Your outfit is to revealing!" Kris said while pointing at her belly and legs. "And Baba gave a mission to protect you from the boys at your school" added Lay while adjusting his sunglasses.

"I personally think that this outfit is cute. And I don't need protection" huffed Luhan while crossing her arms.

"Can y'all fight on the way to school? Because if we don't start walking to school or we'll be late" exclaimed Lay while looking at the clock and booking it to the entrance.

"!" yelled Kris and luhan gasped about not wanting to be late on her first day of school while following lay to put their shoes on.

 

While tying their shoes, Mrs. Wu came from the kitchen holding 3 sack lunches.

"Heres your lunches kids!" Mrs. Wu smiled as she handed out the lunches.

"Thank you Eomma~" the 3 Wu's thanked making their mother blush.

"Eomma~" Luhan called out. 

"Oh look at my little girl! You look so cute! Hold on I need to take a picture!" Mrs.Wu said while pulling out her phone.

 "Say cheese~" Luhan smiled at the camera. Flash. "Bye Eomma gonna go!" Luhan said while kissing her mothers cheek. 

"Bye Eomma" the boys said at the same time and both of them kissing her cheeks.

"Bye my children! Now go before your late!" Mrs.Wu exclaimed while pushing them out the door.

 

Once the door closed Luhan looked at her brothers with the question on her face asking what to do now.

"Luhan stay in the middle of us ok. We don't want you to get lost." Kris ordered.

"Hyung turn on your ear piece so we can communicate with each other!" Lay said with an excited voice which clashed with how serious he was dressed.

The Wu siblings were talking and laughing while the walk to school. They where having such a blast that they didn't notice the shocked faces of the students that walked by.

The boys where both one of the school kingka's. But the thing that shocked everyone is that they were laughing and talking with a girl. It was an unspoken rule to never mess with the Wu brother.

Their laughing died down when they reached the entrance of the school.

 

"Why are you both so quiet?" Luhan asked while looking up at them.

She looked in the gates and saw everyone looking at them and whispering amongst themselves.

"Luhan say near us." Lay said in chinese surprising her a bit. She turned her head so she can see Lay and nodded. "Were going to take you to the office. So we can get your schedule." Kris said in chinese.

They where making their way to the office intil a girl with eyeliner on stop them. "Kris, Lay who's this?" She asked while looking at Luhan with curious eyes. 

"Baekhyun you're scaring the poor thing look at her!" A another girl came into view but this girl had chubby cheeks that made look like a hamster. 

The hamster looking girl turned to look at Luhan and smiled. "Hi I'm Minseok but everyone calls me Xiumin! Nice to meat you...?" She stopped all of a sudden then Luhan realized she didn't tell her her name.

Then she turned to Kris to asked with her eyes if its okay. Then he nodded. Then she smiled and turned it the two girl. Then she cheerfully said "hi! My name is Wu Luhan but please call me Luhan!" 

The girls seemed to be shocked to hear she's a Wu.

 

Then Baekhyun introduced her self, " Byun Baekhyun's the name please hold your applause I know I'm the best" then she bowed. Causing Luhan to giggle.

"Anyways before we cause more attention to our selves. Xiumin can you take us to the office? We kinda forget where it is." Kris asked little embarrassed.

"Of course! It's my job to guide you to the right path, the path of success" Xiumin ended with jazz hands. Causing the boys to roll their eyes and baekhyun to groan.

They began to walk to the office. Xiumin and Baekhyun being in the front of the Wu siblings. While the Kris and Lay both were talking to each other with their ear pieces.

"Anything suspicious?" Kris asked there his ear piece. "Nothing yet." lay said as he scan through the hallway. "Roger that." kris responded. "Whose roger?" lay asked confused. "Oh my gosh. LAY." Kris sighed.

 

Luhan was looking at the school in awe. This is the first time she was ever out the house (and getting the mail doesn't count because the mail box is in their front yard). But Luhan didn't notice the boys staring at her and her brothers glaring them off.

Once they reached the office, the girls bidded goodbye and took their leave. The boys took a look around to check if there was anyone looking at Luhan. 

While Luhan entered the office and went to the desk and ringed the little bell. It was only a few seconds intil a girl scared Luhan by jumping up from the desk and caused her to scream. 

And caused Kris and Lay to run in the room and see Luhan shacking in her shoes and an apologetic angel (in Lay's eyes wink wink ;) ).

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" She rushed to apologize seeing that Luhan looked like she was about to cry.

"It's fine..." Luhan replied with shaky voice. "Anyway we came to get Luhan's schedule." Kris said with a stern voice. A bit mad that Suho scared Luhan. 

"Oh! So this is the new student. Hi I'm Junmyeon but please call me Suho! And please give me your full name so I can find your schedule." Suho said with a bright smile. "It's nice to meet you I'm Wu Luhan." She replied. 

"You guys have a sister?!" Suho yelled little shocked to hear this. "Yeah. It's just she was homed schooled." Lay replied with a smile making Suho's cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"So here is your schedule and it looks like we have 4 classes together." Suho said with a smile. 

"Let me see that. Oh look we have...only 3 classes together?! What!?" Kris yelled. "Ha! I have 4 classes with her!" Lay mocked Kris with a smirk. 

*RING RING*

"Oh ! Let's go before Mr. Lee gives us a tardy!" Kris yelled while running to class while pulling Luhan along. And Lay pulling a blushing Suho.

This is going to be long day...

___________________________________________________

SWAG!! YA BOI FINISHED THE CHAPTER ( ͡° 👅 ͡° )

I'm trying to update this story every Friday. Yall dont be shy comment!! I'd love to hear what yall thoughts about the chapter (∪ ◡ ∪) 

Well, don't forget to vote,comment, ssubscribe and share with your friends!!
Thanks for clicking (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

With all the love in the world

Author~nim