welcOME TO THE CULT ~~ ヘ(゚∇゚ヘ)

The Wu's Princess

"I'm tried of all this work! We should do something fun, we can't just be good student's! We have a reputation to uphold! What do ya say Byun, we haven't done anything this week yet and I'm bored." Tao said with a smirk while stretching her arms out.

"Tao..." Suho warned. "I'm in! Since Luhan is new to the group we should do an initiation for her!" Baekhyun said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Dang it I was actually doing a decent job on the project." Xiumin pouted.

"We'll finish it during lunch! Lighten up Xiumin! Soo I'll let you pick you the song if you help with the initiation!" Tao said while have on on a cute smile.

"And what's in it for us?" Suho questioned. While Xiumin crossed her arms. Yikes, Unnie line in action!

"Uuhh...we will umm...-"  "I'll make lunch all of next week" Kyungsoo cut Baekhyun off.

"Deal." Suho and Xiumin said at the same time with smug faces.

"Alright then, shall we start?" Tao said with an excited voice. "Yes, we shall." Baekhyun said with a creepy smile.

"W-What are you gonna do to me?" Luhan said looking like a spooked deer. "Nothing...yet." Xiumin said with a cheeky smile.

Luhan paled while gulping her salvia.

"I have a song in mind that's seems good for you Luhan." Kyungsoo said while searching her phone for the song. 

"Sorry but what am I supposed to do for this 'initiation'?" Luhan questioned. "You have to stand up and dance to the song we play, dont worry we'll only play one song." Suho explained as if she was talking about the weather. 

"Wait. whAT?!? WHAT IF I DON'T KNOW THE SONG!?" Luhan panicked. "Don't worry if you don't know the we will make someone dance with you! See no problem!" Xiumin said with a bright smile.

"Alright then let's begin! Hit it Kyungsoo!" Tao screamed causing the class to look at them.

Black pink in your area~

Black pink in your area~

As the song began the girls pushed Luhan to up and dance, but the poor thing was as red as a tomato. So being the good person she was Xiumin stood up and helped Luhan with the dance.

"Luhan come on please I'll take you to get your favorite food." Xiumin offered. And as soon at she said that Luhan said "fine. On one condition you, Suho, and Tao need to do the dance with me." Luhan smiled not like a sweet and innocent one it was a wicked smile. 

"Fine" the other two girls said. The thing the girls didn't see was two brothers watching their moves. "DaMN the new girl is cute don't you think so Chanyeol?" Kai said while smirking.

"Ew what the Kai?! That's our baby sister!" Kris yelled. While Lay gave Kai a disgusted look. "Yeah that's like saying that I wanna your mom." Lay said with smirk and laughed when he saw Kai horrified face.

"Yah! Stop being annoying all three of you! I'm trying to work!" Chanyeol complained. "Relax Park, we'll finish the project at lunch." Chen said while leaning back in his seat. "So Sehun how's li-"

"HIT IT KYUNGSOO!!" Tao yelled and caused the boys to look their way and saw the new girl with red face and the unnie line dancing to boombayah.

"Damn I didn't even expect them to get her that fast I thought it would take about a week to make Luhan into one of them." Kai chuckled.

"Kris how come we never new you two had a sister?" Sehun questioned. "You think we would tell you that we have a sister, cute sister at that?" Kris raised his brow. "Fair point." Sehun said with grin.

"Luhan I thought you didn't know the dance!?! You lied to me!" Baekhyun faked sobbed. Kyungsoo just roled her eye's and smacked the back of her head.

"Ow! Abuse! I can sue you Soo!" Baekhyun dramatically grabbed her head while fake crying.

"You wouldn't dare to do that I would make your life a living hell Byun Baek." Kyungsoo said with smile but behind that smile could be seen the summoning of Satansoo.

"I'm kidding saranghae!" Baekhyun nervously smiled. "Welcome to the group Lulu!! I hope you can deal with a sassy puppy, a panda, Satansoo and mama Suho! I'm no trouble at all!" Xiumin smiled. 

"*Cough* Lair *cough*" Suho faked coughed causing Xiumin to glare at her. The rest just laughed. Luhan looking her new friends and smiled​​​​​.

"Do you have a phone number lulu? Because we're going to need to contact you when needed and that's usually every day." Tao asked Luhan with smirk.

"Yup! Give me your phone and I'll put it in" Luhan smiled while Kyungsoo nodded handing her phone. 

The rest of their little group rushed to get their lulu's number. After that they just tried to get closer to Luhan. Luhan answered all their questions with a smile. After talking the rest of the period and found out that Luhan was the youngest amongst them. And the what classes they had with her they all had at least four or three classes with Luhan.

The boy were just doing what they did every day, being stupid. That means that Lay is trying sleeping but his fanclub was squealing when ever he was about to sleep. Kai was practicing a new dance with headphones plugged in so he didn't have to hear the squealing.

Sehun was talking the Chen about the plays they could do on in practise after school. Kris was just throwing balls of paper into the trash bin to practice his free throws. Chanyeol was trying to find the project with Kris because he couldn't make his friend do all the work.

Chen faked a yawn causing his friends to yawn while he was laughing. " you Chen." Chanyeol glared holding back another yawn.

"I'm bored!! I can't just worry about football! That's stuff is meant to be done last minute." Chen groaned. 

"Your not going to screw the team up because you're a lazy camel." Sehun gave Chen a dark look. "Yah! Stop we need to finish the project!" Chanyeol said taking out his glasses and putting them on. Looking like a giant squishy fluff.

"Oh , Parks serious." Kris laughing while Chanyeol glared at him. We'll do it during lunch don't worry and we'll all help ok? There problem solved." Sehun said with a eye roll.

If you were wondering, how the heck don't they get in trouble with the teacher (you guys probably didn't but still). The teacher just falls asleep after he gives an assignment, the poor guy needs sleep so they just leave him be.

"Luhan what are you doing?" Tao asked when she saw Luhan stand up. "I'm going over to the boys, Lay is falling asleep and that's not good for his education." Luhan nagged with a cute pout on her lips.

"Aww that's so cute but we don't go to the guys." Baekhyun butted in. 

"Why?" Luhan asked tilting her. "Because their rude to us." Baekhyun said while Tao nodded her head.

"Well that gives me more reason to go there." Luhan said with a determined look while turing to go to the boys table ignoring the whisper yells her new girlfriends gave her. 

"Lay oppa, you have to wake up." Luhan whispered while shaking him slightly.

"I don't wanna..." Lay whined in his sleep looking like a small child. Luhan had retained herself from pinching his cheeks.

"Ok. Then you don't want Eomma's pancakes." Luhan said with a giggle. "Pancakes?!" Lay shot up looking around only to see a laughing Luhan. "Yah! Your so mean to me and I'm older than you! Your supposed to respect me!" Lay pouted causing Lucan to pinch his cheeks.

"Aish...why did you wake me up" Lay complained. "Because you need to be nice to the other students and pay attention and help your freind with the project." Luhan crossing her arms and glared, which resembled an angry baby kitten.

"Later I'm tired." Lay yawned. "May I ask why you're tired? I thought you of all people would knock out as soon as your head touched the pillow." Luhan said while shaking her head putting on a disappointed face knowing lay would try to make her happy.

"Luhan don't be mad at me~ I'll try ok." Lay cutely pouted. Making Luhan giggle because how easy she can trick her brother.

The two didn't see everyone (but Kris) even the teacher(who had just woken up) with wide eyes and gaping mouth's. Shook at the the interaction of the two especially of Lay acting Cute!?!

___________________________________________________

ive literally been crying for half the day because of these pictures i loVE THEM SO MUCH

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♬° ✧❥✧¸.•*¨*✧♡✧ ℒℴѵℯ ✧♡✧*¨*•.❥

MY BABY BOY SUHO GOIN' TO FIGHT AND IM SO PROUD 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 BUT DAMN DOES IT HURT TO SEND ANOTHER ONE OF MY BABIES AWAY ;-;

MA OLD EXO OT12 HEART HURTS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THESE 3 TOGETHER AGAIN ( ≧Д≦)

And because sm is a ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮​​​​​​​

here is a picture of lay(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

 

 

Anyways don't forget to vote, comment, subscribe, and share with your friends! Thanks for clicking (ノ'ヮ')ノ*:・゚✧

 

And remember to stan exo (*•̀ᴗ•́*)♡


With all the love in the world
Author~nim