Breaking Point

Rebirth of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 Breaking Point

It came to me I just graduated last Friday, which means I don’t have to go back to that school anymore. I then went back to bed and breathed deeply. I’ve been known as that quiet nerd with the nerdy glasses when I’ve transferred from Haknam to Daeyeon Academy that was until I got mixed into the wrong crowd the moment I arrived. I honestly thought I was going to have no friends but then this group of kingkas and queenkas pulled me along but I’ve had some feeling they may be trying to pull me the wrong way and no matter what tried to do to stay out their crowd, they always found me wherever. The worst times of them all was since last Friday, my graduation day.

-Flashback 3 Days Ago-

Ever since the last week, the last Friday before today’s graduation this morning, I’ve been doing whatever I could to get over the fact I’ve given everyone the wrong ideas about Jackson Wang since I knew this is last time I’ll see him is at this graduation party and I wouldn’t see him again for a long time. I thought he was funny and nice after I got to know him better after my 2nd day of school after finding him annoying seeing him on the 1st day of classes.

“Sohyunnie!”Jiyoung called out next to me snapping me out of my thoughts as I turned to look at her. “You’ve been sitting there staring at Jackson for the last 10 minutes now! Youngji would be so mad if she sees that you like him!”

Annoyed with anger, I snapped,"Enough already! I clearly told you I don't like him!"

My true feelings were starting to spill out, the hatred I had for him.

“So, that’s who Sohyun’s got a crush on, too bad. I like Mark hyung,” we then heard a voice coming from behind and Jiyoung and I then turned around looking behind our seat to see Jackson standing behind us with a smirk on his face causing her jaw to drop and me to stare with anger as he then said as he took my phone out my hand using it for a moment the giving it back, ”Don’t be too surprised, it was pretty obvious enough to notice.”

I quietly got up feeling ashamed it has gone too far and walked away to get a glass of water looking at my phone after snatching back from him annoyed about how he always snatches everything out of my hand.

“What a prick he is, I can't wait until JB gets here,” I muttered to myself.

“Yah! Sohyun! Come over here! I need to ask you a question,” Jackson called sitting in the chair I was last in.

I then rolled my eyes and walked over with my glass of water and rudely asked, “What? Can't you even be polite for a minute?”

“Nicole and Jiyoung told me you’re telling everyone that we’re dating, why are you doing that? I’m in a faithful relationship with my girl, Youngji,” Jackson said looking at me sternly as Youngji then came up behind him hugging him from behind as she shot a glare at me.

"Shikkeureo,” I coldly said with a glare at Jackson as I looked at Nicole and Jiyoung who both glanced at me shaking their heads looking confused.

“What?” Jackson asked.

“She said shut up, do you not understand Korean, babo?” Nicole said.

“Sohyun, what do you mean?” he asked looking so confused.

“How dare you. I thought you knew me better than that! You're so quick to judge without thinking! Why would I do that and you should know by now that I’m not looking for anyone to date I said that too many times to keep track! If you’re so faithful say that to Youngji! Not me!” I shouted then kicking him very hard in the leg and pouring my whole glass of water on him putting down the empty glass and quickly ran out the party making sure that absolutely nobody was following me as I quickly ran until I got home to my private penthouse.

-End of Flashback-

Thinking back to that moment made me break down all over again with so many tears running out my eyes with anger. Ever since last Friday’s incident I’ve been ignoring all calls and messages I got from GOT7, Jiyoung, Nicole and Krystal ever since I left that party at the restaurant.

“This isn’t worth getting angry over. I should spend these next few days out at the beach,” I said realizing my parents would still be in France right now for about 4 more years and finally getting up to wash my face. The feeling of cold water splashing on my face felt so refreshing, especially since I've done nothing but sleep and eat the last 3 days.

I then changed into a t-shirt and pair of shorts I had from the last summer then putting on my makeup. I even got into my car and walked towards the beach since it wasn't far from my home. I barely stepped on to the sand when I saw I saw my old friends from Haknam Academy, along with my ex-best friend L.Joe. I smiled seeing them coming out of a van I was about I call out to them until I remembered, L.Joe and I aren't friends anymore. I frowned more at the sight those that ruined me, my new friends, and GOT7 coming out of another van. I was parked fairly far enough to not be seen but close enough to know what going on but decided to put on my new sunglasses for safety. From the sight of L.Joe and Nicole hugging each other for a while then kissing then had hit me hard.

"Why? Just why does one of my best friends have to be dating someone who betrayed me?" I muttered as I stared for a little while longer before I turned around and started towards the dock.

As I hoped, I managed to get away discreetly enough to not be noticed by anyone. The start of this mess had started before last summer, I knew it wasn't my fault but I must find out who pulled me into this big mess of disasters starting since last year. I still don't know who made up the rumor about L.Joe and I. Which makes me wonder, who made the rumor about me? Just what if they're both the same person? No. That wouldn't sound right if they followed me from Haknam. Unless... did someone that didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter